It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials brought earth from Sirius solar system to our current solar system to protect life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am very very sorry that i am bringing up the india daily article but this story has some type of proof
www.indiadaily.com...
THe nativies story living in the andamans match with the african tribes.COincidence or the truth,you decide.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Very interesting.. Sometimes I think the 1st humans know a lot more about extra terrestrial life then we do know. I mean think about it... If we all had nothing to do but look up from our huts at the night sky filled with stars and not planes, helicopters and satellites it would be so easy to prove.

Now days we have so much to do and play with in our bright towns and city's and so much air traffic any light in the sky is assumed man mad.

Thanks much for posting the link. and theres no reason to be sorry!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
How does one go about moving a planet? Their ship must come with one helluva tow package...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Not only "how does one move a planet" but "how does one keeps its atmosphere and lifeforms, and gravity etc etc etc "

Not to mention moving it lightyears from one place to another... this is beyond the realms of science fiction, and if beings could do that they could easily have fixed things in-situ.

I think india daily should be banned from ATS unless there is other independent verifiable evidence around. Its just a nut magnet, like rense.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Netchicked the only reason i posted this was that the stroy matched from an african tribe and an andaman tribe.Now for those who really want to debunk or have concrete evidence then i suggest you visit the dogon tribe in Africa and the tribe at andamans.If i remeber correctly david icke also met with the dogon tribe.Does icke mention something about sirius?.I dont post india daily articles cuz i know 99.9% are fake but this article was different as it stated the sources AKA tribals.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Here are some similarities.Coincidence or truth?

david icke
www.reptilianagenda.com...

www.libertyforum.org...

members.yournet.com...17th paragraph

[edit on 14-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I don't know if I have my timing right but sometimes I think Aliens had something to do with the distinction of dinosors... Also the earth had a long Ice age.. The earth was coved in ice and was so cold that theres know way it could have unfrozen itself unless we moved closer to the sun... but some how it did.... After that we popped up... With the existence of dinosaurs theres know why life like now would have any chance of existing... I'm not saying this post is true or not . I mean how come the earth has not be blasted with tons of asteroids like all the other plaints in or soler system??? Isn't that how our moon was made? A large asteroid hit our planted at high speed blasting moulting dust and earth core into space and reformed into the moon and becoming a satellite / moon of earth?

How would you move the earth? crap its already moving!!! The earth is a magnet..... Haven't you ever seen a magnet work? Also the earth is a very small plaint if I'm correct... so.... why the hell not?

[edit on 14-6-2005 by menacer]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I guess I have slipped into an alternative reality or somethng ...

but this is "proof??"
www.reptilianagenda.com...

THIS is proof,????
members.yournet.com...
Hi Everyone,
This is Part 4 of 7 of my story about the Orion Lizards or Changelings.
Everything that has happened in the past has brought us to where we are
today. It is not coincidence that the Earth was to become the final
battleground, not coincidence at all. But to understand what is going on
now, it helps to know how it all came to be

and THIS is proof???
www.libertyforum.org...
Reptoid Invasion

Just in time for the Chinese astrological Year of the Dragon, reptilian aliens have successfully completed their invasion of conspiracy literature. From the "Dulce Wars" to David Icke, the reptoids have seized our imagination. What's it all about? A brief overview of the reptilian mythos in conspiracy literature follows.

Excuse me but you have just cited sites with information as laughable as India today. I was meaning something SERIOUS, not equally wacko.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well if you want to lock this laughable topic then go ahead.My only defense is
"truth is always stranger than fiction".

[edit on 14-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I don't want to lock it, t

Afterall this is Aliens and UFO's forum, where wackoness is the norm, I just wanted to let some light in and watch the bugs scurry away.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Maybe the Siruins has a powerful tractor beam !!!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So since the year 2012 is the year of the dragon I wonder if the whole mayan/ egyptian/chinese thing is thats when the snakes come crawling out of their hole. so we must be prepared because knowing is half the battle.. GI-JOE!!!!

-Aza

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well look its not that hard to believe that multiple ancient cultures had myths surrounding SIrius. It is the birghtest star in the night sky. The Ancient Egyptians believed it was a god. And as for the super nova thing.... That never happend. Sirius is a singule star and it is NOT a white dwarf. if you hade 2 stars go Nova at once right next to a 3rd all 3 would be gone. That bupkus.
Siruis is the brightest star in the sky and ancient cultures would have obviously noticed this and with a lack of science placed psudo science beliefs on the star.
If I had to say the egyptian myths deal with something like The greats of the god of the dog brought life to earth...

The reason being for the Egyptians Sirius first enter view on the summer solstice at dawn. On that day it signaled the NIle river was to beignin its flood. The Flood was the life line of Egypt and that in essence brought them life. In this ancient culture they saw the star as teh herald of the flood and that it brought Life.

This is not an alien consparicy its just a misintdrpertation of facts.

Also remember that egypt had almost all power in africa with the nubians aside. their trade was far spread so it is not unlikely that these beliefs spread throughout africa. Most of the eqyptians beliefs were closly tied to the babloyans. And they did lots of trade with aisa. The fact that they have mulstiple stories of this is not astounding.

How would they know about solar systems? The planets, which is a bablyoain word means "The Wanders" they referd to them because the planets did not stay in teh same constelation year to year or rise at teh same time year after year. they noticed this and called them "the Planets" or "The wanders" and called them gods. THe sun was a god the moon was a god and the planets were gods, the brightest star Sirius was a god also. And gods bring life and they bring distrucition.

there is no REAL evidince here.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Mizar]

new topics

top topics

join