It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of the Worlds Dream! Lucid Dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I dreamed I was in a field. Partially industrial, partially peaceful.. I look up in the clouds and I see a big giant ship dropping bombs everywhere. Building are blowing up, people and trees are blowing up, I run like hell to a fence, where there is a river, people are jumping into the river and running like crazy.

I get arrested by the military, I am chained to a pole with two other guys, they gave us books to read, the book I got was really photographically intensive. Some guy was reading a Louis L Amour western, he wanted to trade, I told him "No!" we started argueing, then I asked that guy (From "The Fifth Element" and "Saw"), if he could move me, he said "No!" then I said, wait a minute, this is a movie! None of this is real because it's a dream! My chain turned to cotton thread and broke it, I gave the dude the book. and walked off to the park where I made everything peaceful. Then I woke-up.

Strange!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It is rare that I dream about a movie I probably wasn't going to see. But here is my personal prediction. When ever I dream of a movie before it's release, It's going to be a big hit.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You watch too many movies. Those dreams are rare but they do happen.

[edit on 6/16/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
heh i love it when my dreams are like movies!

and btw Speilberg's War of the Worlds looks freaking amazing!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I had a dream like that on saturday night, i was also in a field with my family around me, it was like a knew the army was meant to be there but i wasnt sure why, anyways my bro said something about the army guys acting strangely then i hear like AK47 shots to my right over a hill, then to my left closer, at this point people start screaming then a rocket like out of a fighter plane comes over the hill and BLOWS a huuuuge hole in the ground destroying everything (including a tree minding its own buisness) and then i start running, I run over the hill and loads of woman are coming my way holding babys, the wierd thing is that all the women i saw were isreali looking, I then get shot as thers loads of shooting and i fall down...my breathing begins to slow and i wake up!

Reminded me of war of the worlds, maybe buying off those guys who sell DVD's for "five poun'" in harrow was a bad idea...

Scary sheeeeet

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I had sevral War of the World dreams. I post one of them on the thread, scary UFO dreams. The other one was about I was at school. The fire alarm went off and everyone had to leave the buildings. Then I saw a Tripod standing in the parking lot and it started killing everyone. I tried to hide and it went after me. As it was about to kill me, I woke up. The other night, I had a real short dream. I was outside and all the sudden, I heard stomping behind me. It was about to turn me into ash, I woke up. BTW, I am a big War of the Worlds fan, haha.

new topics

top topics

join