It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

part 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"Men here is my plan to sneak us out of the hotel with no one knowing" said Nelo Orgonei. "From our balcony to the woods is about 250 yards, the only spots there keeping a eye on is the hotel hallways, the lobys, and the 250 yards of grass before the forest. That means once we rappel off the balcony all will have to do is crawl 250 yards to the forest from there I believe were safe, and its dark enough that if we stay low know one will see us. Then from there will go through the forest, which will take us about an hour to go through, at a pace of ten minutes a mile. Then when we get the equipment we need, will find out how we can use it" said the Commander. "I like the idea skipper" said Mark Pertony. "Okay then will will go out at about 12 PM". "How are we suppose to get the material, any hardware store will be closed by then" asked Tony Mercedes? "Welll were infiltrate the building and put the cash on the desk" answered Fabiano Guraldi.

"Okay anymore questions" asked the commander? "No were all set" commander answered Mark Pertony. "Okay, right know its 11:50 will turn of the lights and there think were going to sleep, then were make our move said Nelo Orgonei. 11:58, "okay lets move" ordered Nelo Orgonei. "I'll go over the balcony first" whispered Nelo Orgonei. As he was close to touching the ground, he noticed that some lights in the forest of in the distance. "Why the hell does this have to happen" he wondered to himself? Once all the men came rappeled down he told them the situation, "once we get into the forest we mantain absoulute silence, we don't know if those people are campers in the woods, or enemies, if you have to alert me of something, alert me through hand signals, he ordered.

Sorry people, I accidently hit new thread when I was really trying to continue my Blue Cells ATS story. Can some mod delete this?

[edit on 13-6-2005 by blue cell]

[edit on 13-6-2005 by blue cell]

new topics

join