It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Pujols wear the crown?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Iseriously think that Pujols could becopme te first Triple Crown winner in over half a century. He's first in Average... 2nd in RBI with 101... 11 behind preston wilso of the Rockies... and tied for 3rd in Homers with 31... Only Barry bonds and Richie Sexson have more with 35 and 32. I think he'll keep up the average, pass Wilson in RBI, but I think he'll have problems passing Barry with the Homers. I think he does have the power to do so though. I also think Pujols should win the MVP thus far also. What do you guys think... Could he win it? Also... who do you think is MVP in the NL so far?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Another thing... if you gotta question about Baseball... Go ahead and Ask... I may only be 14, but i know a ton about the sport...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just watched him hit a game-winning homer off the usually unhittable John Smoltz. I agree, he will probably not win the Triple Crown because he wont catch Bonds. It's amazing what Bonds does considering he gets very few pitches to hit.

ATS probably isn't the place, but if you want to talk some serious sports, William's son has a great sports forum. He's got a great layout, sort of like an ATS for sports fans. Tell all your friends!

www.sportztawk.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks for... ya I saw the game-winner too. My dad's real mad since his fav. team is the Braves

top topics

join