It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with Rotary anyway?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Rotary? Kiwanis, for Heaven's sake? They are both civic-minded groups openly devoted to supporting the community. Kiwanis is also heavily into instilling civic and service values to students.

Of course, the Masonic/KofC alliance love to throw these guys out as red herrings... oops! Cats out the bag! How to repair this? Hmmmmmm.....

The Daughters of the American Revolution are building an arsenal to destabilize the nation in the hopes of launching a junta to restore the nation to the vision of the founding fathers..... how's that? Good spin control?

Sorry if i'm being flip - no disrespect intended.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
To all you Freemason apologists,
You should get yourself as copy of General Albert Pike's book, "Morals and Dogma". Pike was the highest ranking American Mason in his time (around 1850-1890). Masons are always seeking "light" as shown in f their literature and ceremonies. Pike states the Lucifer is that light in this book. Obviously satanism has been around much longer than the church of satan. Furthermore, there are pictures of Pike wearing a Baphomet idol pendant on a necklace. The Baphomet is a goat/human being sitting cross legged with a specific hand posture. The Masonic eastern star is Venus (the morning star of old) which as far as I know is today and has been in the past a symbol of satanism.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
thats true its not a secret organization and it has 1,2 million members around the world but not everyone is invited only chosen people that play important roles in their country. Such members could be scientists, journalists, doctors,politicians, businessman etc.. If you have all those important people in our pockets they you could dominate the world .In my opinion this kind of organization is a camouflage disguised with a humanitarian role

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My wife's grandfather was (deceased) a big Rotary figure in Brazil, and upon asking her grandmother about the Masons, I received a reassuring chagrin. "They are an organization that doesn't help anyone but themselves." Now, I would expect any decent secret society to keep their wives out of the loop, but I have a good feeling that Rotary, and similar organizations (like Lions, from earlier post and my own father's membership) are purely service and social based. Fertile ground for good-doing, eh?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Rotary, my father was a long time member, is a charitable soceity and they certainly support the community in many different ways. They tend, also, to support community they themselves are connected to in some way, in other words the members can influence where exactly their charitable donations are directed to. This is a little mason like I feel from what I've read ... as Masons tend to look after their own families and those connected somehow. My Father is not a Mason but I've many family members over the past generations who were. Rotary I think is, on the surface, an open community group but closely examinted I think would be found to be a little more personally focased than is outwardly seen.

Also the Rotary symbol (I need to find to upload) Has some similarity to Masonary symbol and are often posted together on sign posts all around my area, I'll have to take a picture of this to post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join