It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Verdict Reached in Michael Jackson Trial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The jury has reached a verdict in the Michael Jackson trial and will be announced in approximately one hour from the time of this post.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Dang it Dj, you beat me to the punch

I will say this, if they find him guilty, they should then launch an investigation into why the previous charges were dropped. They could have prevented other subsequent events.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Chances are there were clauses in the settlement agreements in the past where no details of the settlement can be made public. If that's the case, the investigation will go nowhere. All it would be able to prove is that some parents wallets are more important to them than their children.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Man, I just dont know, this can go both way. Im glad it not me, his tummy is going to be in knots. He WILL get sick, period guilty or not.
He is a real weak guy.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We were doing so well for so long! Not one mention of this man or his circus trial! And now this topic has surfaced! ARGHHHH!

It burns! It burnses my tender flesh! Get it away!

The only conspiracy surrounding MJ and his trial is the conspiracy to make it news! Somebody oughta sneak up on that guy and tattoo "DISTRACTION" on his forehead while he sleeps.

Edited for clarification:Celebrity culture pisses me off.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, one way or the other, it'll soon be over pretty much.

Personally, I think he's going to beat this rap...

I'm pretty convinced he's a pedophile...(I mean hell, if you go down the checklist, it's a point for point conclusion), but the witnesses aren't credible, and the evidence is shaky enough only to work in Florida. There was more evidence against OJ and he walked... MJ's going to moonwalk out of this one too....

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well if you want a conspiracy spin on this.... how about money will always win.
If you have the money, not only can you get away with being a pedophile but with murder as well.
While the poor man gets the electric chair everytime.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Do you have a link to online or live coverage?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Michael Jackson will be convicted and Congress will resurrect the Military Draft in the wake of the fallout..

HeeeeeHeeeeeee!.... Who's baaa'aad?
lol

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You can check any news site astronomer
cnn.com
abcnews.com
foxnews.com
msnbc.com

link   
When they announce the verdict, i see his reaction being something like this!

I just can't see the entire jury deciding that he is guilty, so i think he will be found Innocentay!

link   
I got $20 on GUILTY......

who's in?

Hopefully that will be the verdict....even if he's innocent in this case...he is guilty for the some of the others.....this is way overdue.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My conspiracy vote goes more toward the distraction side of things. I know there are alot of other news events I would rather see played out minute by minute! I might feel differently if every child molestation case was this covered by the media.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
CNN.com or CNN on TV. Covering it now.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think he's as guilty as sin, but who knows what a jury will do. I think he'll be found guilty of everything except perhaps the conpiracy charge.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just a heads-up to those people that want to follow this story. Because it’s not a conspiracy and MJ threads aren’t allowed on ATS this thread will be moved to the US News Discussion forum on BTS in just a few minutes.

Thanks for understanding.......

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I hope they don't find him innocent because the mother of that boy is such a gold digger.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i don't care what happens to Michael Jackson, just another case of news that shouldn't really be mainstream news. Real issues that affect everyone gets no coverage, but Michael Jackson gets hours and days and panels of stupid gurus to discuss over and over and over again if he is guilty or not. Get a life America and let the courts handle Michael Jackson quietly.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer68
I hope they don't find him innocent because the mother of that boy is such a gold digger.

I agree, the mom is a GD...but is that justice?? does that mean he is innocent?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No, that would not be justice, but it might happen anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join