It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51= best ps2 shooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just finished playing Area 51 on ps2 and I think it is like the best fps on ps2 I have played in a long time. The only thing I didnt like was that it was too short. What is everyone elses opinion?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I play it on Xbox. A very fun game, but, yes, too short. However, I am playing through it again on a higher difficulty and using different weapons and using the mutant more often. It is still quite fun on replay for me.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It is very short. Thats the only thing I didnt like about it. It is soo fun though. The firefights are so fast paced. The multiplayer is fun too.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I wish it showed more of the story.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
not long enough but a good experience nonetheless

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yea it definitly was too short. I loved it though because all the action was fast paced kind of unlike the halo's. The split screen is awesome and I have yet to see what the online play is like.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
does anyone know if you need a really good video card to play this game, like is it like half life 2 or something, im tlking about pc

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I would say a pretty good vid card is needed. Not like the best, id say a 128 integrated would be good

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Awesome game!!!

Haven't played it in a while, maybe I'll go and kill some aliens in a while.

Yeah, great game.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I played the demo a long time ago, but since then I sold my PS2 (for something i'm not proud of) so I don't think I be playing the full version anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
wait till ps3 comes out, then ps2 will be cheap...or you can just get it and play it on ps3 using reverse compatibility...which 360 doesnt have..haha

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Completed it the other day, it's wicked, although, the end is a bit disappointing. The bit before you have to destroy the core I found quite difficult and it took a few tries to kill the "super Theta" but it wasn't too hard.

I don't like games that are too hard, I just get bored and put them down....

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It was awesome on Xbox

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It was an awesome game, but yes it was short. It also got kind of boring after you beat it. I mean, really boring. After I beat it I traded it back to EB Games. I can't wait for PS3 to come out, because that's when the best FPS to ever be created will come out. It's better than Half-Life 2, better than any Halo... that's right! It's Unreal Tournament 2007. IMO, Unreal are the best Shooters out right now. I play on PC, but it will be nice to finally play it on PS3.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a good game but not the best

new topics

top topics

join