It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could live anywhere else....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm in the process of searching for colleges. The ones on the top of my list are the ones that offer foreign studies. I see myself loving the place where I am studying and eventually trying to stay there. A few of my online friends say that all the stuff that we go through here in America isn't present in their country. I don't know, I still have a bit a research to do.

Alright, enough with my babbling; here's the question: So, if you could live in another place, where would you live.

Here's mine:

Africa (I'm not sure of a specific place yet) - I hear that many stars are purchasing homes in Africa. I'd love to study and live there, especially after I watched a show on Animal Planet about the wildlife conservation. (Zoology's my major, by the way)

Japan - I'd just like to visit and learn frist hand about the culture and people.

What about everyone else?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am with you on Japan, i would love to go there, i hope to go in the next couple years if i can!
As for living someplace different, Sweden appeals to me for some reason, don't know exactly why, from what i have seen on T.V. and in pictures, it looks really nice.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
New Zealand....

Beautiful place, and I wouldn't have to learn a new language (well, kind of).

You could go to the beach, and ski the same day...

That's where I'd go...

JAK

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaione
So, if you could live in another place, where would you live.

In a galaxy far away....

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If I could choose to live anywhere, I'd choose England, it may not be the best nation in the world but its a nation close to my heart a nation filled with problems but also a nation filled with solutions.
It is a proud nation with a proud history filled with a proud people.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by UK Wizard]

new topics

top topics

join