It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your best case scenario to destroy evil aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Check out this forum...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will do.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Paul i think you are correct but i also think that some sort of virus that doesn't kill but puts them in a sluggish state would work too. they wouldn't be to worried about something that if a just a few of them got in the beginning and it really did nothing to them but made them operate a bit slower. But as it starts to mutate it would eventually become more of a threat to them and when they are weakest we would be able to over throw them. Most people ignore the common cold but when it starts to advance into the flu...its already too late. Use their Ego against them which they clearly think that hold all cards. Well they don't have the Joker card...

-Aza

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hit them all with a "genetic bomb/nanoprobes" along with desiese, would most likley knock down any immune systems and allow the virus minimal resistance

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You have seriously got to be joking man. Perhaps when we have verified that ET do, in fact, exist, and then verified that they do, in fact, pose a threat; perhaps then, we can think of ways to defeat "them".

But this talk of new world orders and galactic federations.. Seems a bit too much sci-fi star trek, and too little fact. And the fact is, we really aren't sure if they exist, if they do exist are they here.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Aza,

I agree.

Bacteriological warfare can be very effective. The challenge is to develop a virus that attackes their immune system but does not threaten our own.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

Originally posted by freddieb
I really don't understand why the aliens have to be evil? What have they done that makes them evil? The abductions that took place,"supposedly", thirty, forty years ago were crude affairs, admittedly.
But anything that has happened within the last twenty years has been most unremarkable.
I suggest there was a learning curve. And the more recent the abductions, the less invasive and unremarkable they are. The abductions may be simple studies.
We have no first hand knowledge of intent.
To imply that something is evil is to imply knowledge of intent.

because we keep thinking that the aliens are either Hostile to us or they don't give a rotton crap about us.

there you go bro

What is that supposed to mean, "BRO"? Are you saying, because some think they are hostile, then it must be so? I don't understand what you're trying to say.
I'm just aying that it appears that if all of the abduction stories are true. Then the aliens have approached the study of lower life forms in much the same way we would.
I also think that we are more self serving than any other life form I'm aware of. I guess that makes us evil as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I guess that makes us evil as well.

Evil is a matter of perspective.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I would'nt destroy them, think about it, if there evil (which does'nt exist, but I'm not going into it) and they have the technology to travel interstellar/Intergalactic/Interuniversal distances, than there weapons would be alot more advanced than anything we have.

If it cam down to my life or the life of rebels, I'd sell humanity out.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You had my interest right up to but not including your last sentence.

There here. There doing what it it is they do and we as a World cannot stop them. Slow them down maybe.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
A certain vibration/frequency which would attack the cerebral cortex almost shutting down all mobility.A sound resonator which affects the bodies equilibrium.It would almost like be getting electricuted because it would alter your brain waves.This would send a shock to the nervous system almost creating spasms/seisures.The end result you would be paralysed.This sound resonator would play hell with anybody of a higher vibration/frequency.It would overload their circuits so to speak and automatically knock them to the ground.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrigue
You have seriously got to be joking man. Perhaps when we have verified that ET do, in fact, exist, and then verified that they do, in fact, pose a threat; perhaps then, we can think of ways to defeat "them".

But this talk of new world orders and galactic federations.. Seems a bit too much sci-fi star trek, and too little fact. And the fact is, we really aren't sure if they exist, if they do exist are they here.

Indeed.

I think people need to sort out their own lives before they state how the world should resolve all its differences, and unite to take out non-existent aliens.

Non-physical ATLEAST.

We need to start thinking of ourselves as 'God', each responsible for only his own life, and our only enemy is our so-called 'Worst Nightmare', the perfect enemy, which in this case is the seduction of society, and the alien myth as the new religion.

But hey, if you don't think an alien invasion could be faked, don't tell me I don't have a good imagination, that is atleast rooted in fact

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
A certain vibration/frequency which would attack the cerebral cortex almost shutting down all mobility.A sound resonator which affects the bodies equilibrium.It would almost like be getting electricuted because it would alter your brain waves.This would send a shock to the nervous system almost creating spasms/seisures.The end result you would be paralysed.This sound resonator would play hell with anybody of a higher vibration/frequency.It would overload their circuits so to speak and automatically knock them to the ground.

A while back I seem to remember hearing something about a teenager who invented a machine similar to what you're talking about. His use was a little different, but similar all the same. It was for killing mosquito larva. He resonated the right frequency into the water where the larva lived and killed them with it. They spasmed for a second then died. The story is somewhat of a blur to me though. I think if you mimic the frequency of whatever creature just right, you can kill it.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well we have some pretty bad ass weapons, some developed by Tesla so we could kick some ass. I only think an alien race would attack us if they felt threatened by us. I don't see any other reason why they would attack us. Just remember they have evolved emotionally to a point where they did not blow themselves up so they should be quite calm people.

Who knows they could have already attacked us and we are currently inside some matrix like virtual world. I think it would suck because most people couldn't do anything so it would be a very unfair fight. I don't think any race would stoop to such a level as to attack us, it would be like Mike Tyson picking a fight with a retarded 2 year old blind paraplegic.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I don't see any other reason why they would attack us. Just remember they have evolved emotionally to a point where they did not blow themselves up so they should be quite calm people.

I'm not too sure about that. We can't say for sure that all species even experience emotion. Let's take a snake for example. With the exception of the King Cobra, no snake even takes the time to guard it's eggs or nurture it's young. Can you say that a snake feels sorrow if one of it's young are eaten by another predator? What if it's sister or mother dies?

In my opinion, emotions seem to be a trait most common among mammals that evolved to help give us an advantage in a harsh environment. There's safety in numbers, and caring for others helps our companions to survive and ensure that we'll still have those numbers. I'm sure there's more advantages that could be discussed, but that's not really what I'm going into.

Who's to say that aliens have even evolved emotions, let alone advanced emotions. Perhaps they only view things from cold hard logic. For example, if they wanted this planet's resources and were afraid we were going to destroy them, what's to stop them from getting rid of us? Is there any advantage to keeping us around? Is there any disadvantage to destroying us? [Actually, come to think of it, maybe they don't care either way but it just costs more to kill us than to let us be.]

Humans have more advanced emotions than termites (if termites even have emotions), but do our emotions stop us from calling Terminex? Maybe it's because termites are so low on the intelligence scale. Some people feel bad when dogs die, but others don't. To them it's "just a dog." Not like a person. Maybe they only feel emotions toward their own kind.

Even among humans we have so called sociopaths/psychopaths who don't experience emotion or any kind of empathy towards other humans or animals. Some would argue that as being nurture as apposed to nature, but who's to say that's not how aliens are nurtured? Either way, I disagree. I've seen humans do some pretty sick things without any kind of guilt or remorse... Only amusement.

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I don't think any race would stoop to such a level as to attack us, it would be like Mike Tyson picking a fight with a retarded 2 year old blind paraplegic.

Haha.

dez

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I dont think we 'have' to fight back.
I beleive our earth is actually inhospitable for them to be here long term.
Radiation from the sun being the main source of disgression. According to most reports, hostile aliens are fairly light skinned and frail, not to mention their big eyes which are thought to be filters for light and their real eyes are behind the black lenses. They live in caves, supposedly, and do their exploring and abducting at night. I dont think they like sunlight. On top of that, you look at how sterile their environments are suppose to be (granted we keep airplanes very sterile) but i dont think it would be too far fetched to think they just arent able to handle all the junk in our atmosphere for extended periods of time. Therefore, they would have no desire for invasion of the surface and it would just seem inefficient to try to gather resources in such an inhospitable place.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Regarding "advanced telekinetic means," I am not referring to spoon bending and card teleportation ability. A much greater level of energy is needed in order to compete with and overcome the vast Zetan fleet of interstellar warships and probes.

However, this is not something that can be casually developed on weekends, as it would take years to prepare for this -- to be finalized after bodily death and Ascension into The Light

Like a Death Cult?.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The skeptics just make themselves look bad. We all realize there is no verifiable proof of aliens. If there was no speculation there would be no threads for you to make snub comments on.

Anyway.

Why would you want to destroy them? All you need to do is stop their plan. That does imply that you know their plan. If you know their plan then all you need to do is conserve enough energy to transmit that information through "subconscious" avenues. The only way they can succeed is if their plan is kept secret.

Remember, they have effectively blocked off the human "conscious" from ever believing their plan is real. So you have to bypass that wall and focus your energy at the subconscious/energy level. Attempting to bypass the physical system from within the physical system only drains our energy and accomplishes little.

Knowing how to conserve and increase energy is important. Using your selfless intent to focus that energy is the other key.

*We now return you to your regularly scheduled covert takeover*

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Dez, you are correct that the planet is inhospitable to them. But that may be why they are engaged in a breeding program. Why are they making alien-human hybrids of varying degrees, many of whom look pretty human?

If they are just trying to learn about humas, they might do abductions, but they wouldn't blend us with their own DNA.

If they were just trying to increase their own genetic diversity, the hybrid children would never be more than 50% human. They would not have 50%/50% hybrids breeding with humans to create 75% human hybrids.

No, they are creating hybrids precisely because this planet is inhospitable to them. They need an army, or maybe just an intelligence agency, to infiltrate human society. When they have a network of hybrids who can use telepathy to influence and coerce other humans on both conscious and subconscious levels while simultaneously being thought police, then they will effectively control the planet. No shot will ever be fired.

The way to defeat the greys is to stop the hybridization program, or to turn the hybrids against the greys. There may be a telepathic back-door, because the hybrids have some genetic link, and thus loyalty, to us as well. We have to play on that. We have to love the hybrids into betraying the Greys. We have to get the hybrids to become self-sacrificing for the good of humanity. This is not an easy thing. However, it can be done.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Exactly H. Monkey.

That is the general specifics of the situation.

Those plans and the result those plans will bring is what needs to be "broadcast" at the subconscious level. This is difficult though because the subconscious has also been programmed to believe that humanity is self destructive by nature. Which, at that level, gives some weight to the Greys' cause. It has to be made clear to the collective subconscious that if the plans are successful, it will take our enslavement to a whole new level. Our cause must be freedom. Freedom from those amoung us that wish to oppress and enslave.

Love is very important. But Love is not just sending warm fuzzies. Love is a lack of fear. Love is a trust in that which created you. Love is the clarity that comes from fulling accepting the fate of the physical body and thus the false ego that accompanies it. It comes from realizing that no matter what happens on this planet, it's only temporary. Love is seeing things for exactly what they are and not what we wish them to be. Love is nothing less than the complete and utter acceptance of all that is.

This open-ended acceptance of All gives the power necessary to broadcast information along energy waves that can be picked up by everyone. The more power, the stronger the wave. The stronger the wave, the more attention it will elicit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join