It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your best case scenario to destroy evil aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Considering the so called galactic federation has the same NWO as the reptilians\greys,what theories do you have that can defeat them.
The most realistic theory is sadly that our creators come to our rescue who have played god and destroyed us 6 times already.Other than that i cant seem to think any.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Blow ourselves up and take them with us...

That way, in the afterlife, we can go
??? (Or at least CONVINCE them that this is one of our options...
)

Seriously though, we'd need to first guess at their weapons and ours (including yet to be made public weapons)....then guess some more about their goals, then guess more about how they'd do against each other...

That's a lot of guessing to determine a strategy...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Maybe just come to realize they don't exist thus poof, their gone??? Glactic federation? NWO? Perhaps this is like rocket science and my mind does just not get it.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I would stop at nothing to find and enlist the services of Will Smith, Arnold
Shwarznegger, Sigorney Weaver, and Danny Glover.

I have personally seen those people take out some bad a-- mothers. I think with them on our side we would be safe.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
how do we know they are evil ? what if the "ET" guys show up, and we think they are the "independence day" guys, and we kill the wrong ones ?

what if our creator created them to, is that a conflict of interest ? maybe the GF will have to step in

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Considering the so called galactic federation has the same NWO as the reptilians\greys,what theories do you have that can defeat them.
The most realistic theory is sadly that our creators come to our rescue who have played god and destroyed us 6 times already.Other than that i cant seem to think any.

How to stop the galactic federation?....hmmmmm...

Well, since I think that the "federation", along with "reptilians" are completely bogus, I'd say that it's easy to stop them. Just stop imagining their existence, then the threat is gone

Seriously, how can someone come up with a plausible way to stop something that no one knows anything about (or even knows for sure about their existence)?

Like Gazrok said, until we know what their capabilities and weakness are, there is really no use in theorizing how we "stop" them. They could be allergic to pizza sauce, so if that's case I'd say that we need every old Italian grandmother on the front lines.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Play Slim Whitman music.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
it's easy, just load microsoft on thier CPU and it will blow it up by it self and self destruct... or better yet, nuke them...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

For God's sake man, listen to yourself.
Put your imagination to better use.
The most realistic theory is that you're a bit bonkers.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You are trying to get a discussion going about something that most don't even believe exist. But since I am one of relatively few who have done some investigation into this area, I would be happy to provide some input.

If you read up on the technology of the aliens in question, which I believe you have to a certain extent, one finds that they are significantly ahead of us in military capability. Logic also dictates that they also have a much greater industrial base for the manufacture of armaments, probes, interstellar battleships, etc.

Can we defeat them?

We have little or no chance of doing so. There is no device that we can build to stop them. They are simply too far ahead of us in the technological and industrial arenas.

Are they invincible?

No.

Then how can they be defeated?

Through advanced telekinetic means. That is their ONLY weakness. In a conventional war, they would destroy the entire surface population within minutes with antimatter missiles after they have evacuated from their various underground and underwater bases (that Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone of the Disclosure Project has attested to existing).

Bob Lazar stated that Zetan spacecraft are powered by antimatter reactors that are the approximate size of a basketball. Antimatter weapons are much more powerful than traditional nuclear weapons.

Regarding "advanced telekinetic means," I am not referring to spoon bending and card teleportation ability. A much greater level of energy is needed in order to compete with and overcome the vast Zetan fleet of interstellar warships and probes.

However, this is not something that can be casually developed on weekends, as it would take years to prepare for this -- to be finalized after bodily death and Ascension into The Light

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delta 38
Play Slim Whitman music.
Well that's certainly a good start. I would begin to miss my homeland at that point.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Mr. Richard you indeed hit the nail on the head, bang, now everyone wake up. A colony of hostile invading beings with unfathomable means of technology versus a planet of ego-driven souls that are on the brink of nuking the collective living populous to smithereens -- what is the over/under on that bet?

It pains me to even evaluate yet it deeply wounds the conscious portion of my soul that this can all be mended with the ease of thought. Not by one or even a handful of individuals, no, it must be done by the majority of human beings. As I said it becomes depressing when an individual increases its awareness and realizes the mass suppression that our civilization currently resides in its environment. How can one become stimulated independently when most have grown accustomed to technological tools to serve as the stimulant. I remain surrounded by people (good and bad) yet why am I overcome with this relentless feeling of solitude. It is a lonely place to wake up from the dream of the physical, I look forward to awaking in the mind every waking moment if that makes any sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I really don't understand why the aliens have to be evil? What have they done that makes them evil? The abductions that took place,"supposedly", thirty, forty years ago were crude affairs, admittedly.
But anything that has happened within the last twenty years has been most unremarkable.
I suggest there was a learning curve. And the more recent the abductions, the less invasive and unremarkable they are. The abductions may be simple studies.
We have no first hand knowledge of intent.
To imply that something is evil is to imply knowledge of intent.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I really don't understand why the aliens have to be evil? What have they done that makes them evil? The abductions that took place,"supposedly", thirty, forty years ago were crude affairs, admittedly.
But anything that has happened within the last twenty years has been most unremarkable.
I suggest there was a learning curve. And the more recent the abductions, the less invasive and unremarkable they are. The abductions may be simple studies.

because we keep thinking that the aliens are either Hostile to us or they don't give a rotton crap about us.

there you go bro

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb

The aliens don't have to be anything. Testimonial evidence points to them being evil through their actions towards many of us.

Indications that they are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented and do not care about how they treat us, is why many researchers have concluded that they are hostile. If they were Service-To-Others (STO) oriented, they would not be kidnapping people and using them as laboratory animals, slaves, for dissection, etc.

The Zetan-alien abductions are continuing and are just as invasive and abusive as they were decades ago. One of the current findings is that they have a long-term breeding program going on with many people here.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
Maybe just come to realize they don't exist thus poof, their gone???

That's what I was thinking. I actually believe in the possibility of E.T. life, but I don't see the reports of E.T. today as evidence; Highly unlikey scenerios....

Give 'em a friggin cold.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IconoclasticVisions
Mr. Richard you indeed hit the nail on the head, bang, now everyone wake up. A colony of hostile invading beings with unfathomable means of technology versus a planet of ego-driven souls that are on the brink of nuking the collective living populous to smithereens -- what is the over/under on that bet?

Thanks.

I agree that they have the edge in technology. I also feel that the Zetan-aliens who abduct people for unethical reasons are spiritually retarded.

Originally posted by IconoclasticVisions
It pains me to even evaluate yet it deeply wounds the conscious portion of my soul that this can all be mended with the ease of thought. Not by one or even a handful of individuals, no, it must be done by the majority of human beings.

As an enlightened Yoda might say, "That is why you fail."

The whole "Let's combine our energies and solve this problem" approach has never amended this age-old issue completely. There are Group Entities that have consisted of millions of people on the Other Side who could not generate enough telekinetic energy with The Light to stop Zetan-alien abductions. Bend some spoons...ok. Create small objects of matter...sure. Turn some water into wine...why not. But stop the vast military machine of the Zetan Empire...sorry. Group Entities in the Mid and Lower Realms simply cannot generate enough power.

The answer is rarefied spiritual advancement on an individual basis, not astral collectivism. The approach of the angelic group mindset has failed miserably. We need nothing short of Ascended Gods to stop the Zetan menace

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Delta 38

Great minds think alike.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Delta 38

Great minds think alike.

Huzzah!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I like these type of conversations, but unfortunately many do not. Most of our respected members seem to look down on 'speculation.' Check out this forum I used a while back to try to discuss theoretical ways for the average person to fend of aliens. It's all hypothetical, of course, but I still think the ideas are worth considering.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join