It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author claims Hillary was raped by Bill.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton turned furious and considered legal action after learning bestselling author Ed Klein would allege in a new book: Bill Clinton raped her -- resulting in the conception of daughter Chelsea Clinton!

"[Author] Klein is going to rot in hell for this," a well-placed source close to Hillary said over the weekend.

The explosive charge comes in THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY: WHAT SHE KNEW, WHEN SHE KNEW IT, AND HOW FAR SHE'LL GO TO BECOME PRESIDENT -- set for release next week.

"I'm going back to my cottage to rape my wife," Klein quotes Bill Clinton as saying during a Bermuda getaway in 1979.

In the morning, the Clintons' room "looked like World War III. There are pillows and busted-up furniture all over the place," an unnamed source tells Klein.

Klein source claims Bill later learned Hillary was pregnant reading about it in the ARKANSAS GAZETTE.

"The fact that his wife didn't tell him that she was pregnant before she told a reporter doesn't seem to phase him one bit, because he says, 'Do you know what night that happened?"

"'No,' I say. 'When?"

"'It was Bermuda,' he says, 'And you were there!'"

this guy must be trying to make money to make such ridiculous story, maybe if a book say Hillary was raped by someone else long time ago ill believe it but not Bill and not just like someone who raped u and u married with.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Beware the unidentified source...

That sounds about as crazy as anything I've heard yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can see a lawsuit coming up.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sue him Hillary!!!! for every last dime!!!

Ridiculous, even if there's the possibility that Hillary & Bill likes role playing games in their bedroom, it is no one's business.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Bill rape hillary?! First of all, she's not his type and second of all, she'd kick his azzz!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You can see an intellect in her eyes...a mental clarity & self assuredness. The type of woman who wouldn't look at her shoes or become uncomfortable if I were to look into her eyes.... I find that sexy, but then again, I'm not intimidated by her like the NeoCons! She scares the Hersheys out of them boys

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

You are a freeeeaaak!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The good way?

As much as the Right Wing pounded her, she never set a policy decision, authored a single law or ate any babies as First Lady. She's never killed anyone like Laura, can pass a drug screen, unlike Laura, and was leagues away from being the actual president, like Nancy.

Since then, I've seen her run a stellar campaign, take the high road when they were gunning for her knee caps and whup up on the Rove Machine to win Senator of my home state. She's done the job like Chuck Shumer, which is great.

ECK, for someone who is 60 yrs old ( about?) , she's looking good...you don't agree?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The good way?

Absotively!

As much as the Right Wing pounded her, she never ate any babies as First Lady.

Got any links to back up that claim?

Since then, I've seen her run a stellar campaign, take the high road when they were gunning for her knee caps and whup up on the Rove Machine to win Senator of my home state. She's done the job like Chuck Shumer, which is great.

I've always said she was the brains behind the Clinton power team. Few women, or few congresscritters for that matter, are more intellectually formiddable. Even hard-core Republicans have to admit that.

ECK, for someone who is 60 yrs old ( about?) , she's looking good...you don't agree?

That gal's got LOG LEGS!
Seriously tho, she looks better now than she did when she was young.. how is that?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
That gal's got LOG LEGS!
Seriously tho, she looks better now than she did when she was young.. how is that?

Money....everyone looks better when they got it! Again, for grandma age, she's an attractive woman.
Still looking for that baby munch link though, since I heard a rumor that Chelsea had a twin that was eaten right on the delivery table.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
That gal's got LOG LEGS!

Money....everyone looks better when they got it! Again, for grandma age, she's an attractive woman.
Still looking for that baby munch link though, since I heard a rumor that Chelsea had a twin that was eaten right on the delivery table.

Ha! I knew it!!!!!

Yeah, I guess everyone looks better the more moneyed they get.. xcept Michael Jackson and Don Johnson.

new topics

top topics

join