It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Gun Rights Organization Ready to Fight ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Many of us feel that our gun rights are being threatened here in the US. Think again! Its a global agenda. Can we only guess "who" is really behind this and for what reason? Does anyone need another "clue" card to see what is happening in this world?
Brothers and sisters.....our rights are being taken from us for a reason. Its time to stop deluding ourselves and wake up. There is an "agenda" being played out here and it will effect all of us, in every nation.....

Article: "Is Your Gun Rights Organization Ready to Face The Fight."

100777.com...

Our rights are slowly but surely being taken from us. Can this be stopped? Will it be stopped? Is the NRA or any other gun rights organization talking about this; aware of this?

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If anyone thinks that this is a trivial matter, they need to research the disarming of the populace in England, and the pre-Revolutionary America. All disarming of the populace begins with encroachments on the rights to hunting.

I remember a few years back when the government of a southern hemisphere country (was it Australia???) had an amnesty day for citizens to turn in their firearms. Thousands of handguns, rifles and shotguns were heaped into a big pile and destroyed. Antique guns that had been in families for a century or so. My father, who was in his early 70's at the time, cried.

I hope I never see us lose our backbone that way.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks Valhall....
I agree....this is no trivial matter.
If one reads the article....bet on it....its no joke and nothing to take lightly. Constitution? Bill of Rights? Meaningless and will be disposed of....this is not cool.
There was a thread started here in the past few days talking about "Freedoms."
Freedoms my arse.....freedoms are going away!
Lord....we are in deep "kimchi" if something, somehow is not done but then again...this may all be "prophetic" also.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
...that have been trampled and that Bush supporters swallow whole.......you take THIS as an issue!?!?

Look, boogeymen not withstanding, I see zero harm in registering firearms and mandating taggant; I wholeheartedly support both measures. The rest of the wild tagent that the author goes off on is all scare tactic speculation.
Fact of the matter is this: you feel you need to have a weapon, you'll have one. You feel that you need to increase your personal saftey and environment, you will.
I did: I live on my own acerage with clear line of vision to all possible entry points on to my land and if I'm feeling kind enough not to disuade your bad intentions with a broadhead zooming out off of 80lbs of pull or feeding you 3 inch shells out of my 11-87 Super Magnum , you'll be face to muzzle with a 125lbs of Shutzen trained Cane Corso bitch. Then there's me

But honestly, the romantic view that the citizenry will rise up in arms and be on par with the oppressing army lost it's reality check when we moved passed the muzzle loader, no?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The one thing you have to consider is that the American populace is very strong when it comes to rights being violated; those are the grounds on which this country was founded. If it really comes down to it, i don't think we'll be afraid to take it back again, and the violation of the right to own guns would make this oppurtunity an impossibility.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I agree BT and Gore.
I merely presented the article because it underlines a greater agenda, to me. With the UN making claims to such notions, one has to really think.
Thank you for your comments.

regards
seekerof

top topics

join