It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran – The Ultimate State Sponsor of Terror: Osama’s New Home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We'll never see the headline "Bin Laden captured", the FBI put him where he was anyway, so maybe as part of the deal, they blow a screen over his "Pursuit", let's face it, he could be in a US airbase, feet up, drinking tea, who would know?

He's all part of the machine, I do think though that we will encounter Al Zarqawi sometime soon, he was an unexpected nuisance and the US will catch him.

Forget about Bin Laden, he isn't important anymore, the whole West = Evil is the thing we need to erradicate and to be honest, the US are not very good at PR are they.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

Originally posted by Kriz_4

Mentally sick,murderous, vile, disgusting, sad excuse for a human being would be more fitting. Needs locking up permamently.

Free speach only applies to the left i guess..

I dont see ya screaming

Mentally sick,murderous, vile, disgusting, sad excuse for a human being would be more fitting. Needs locking up permamently.
To the savages who take small knifves to people such and nick berg, and slowly cutt away at his neck, while hes still alive, then snap his head of of his spine, and display it proudly infront of the muslim world, on al jazeera.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by C0le]

Not screaming about it? That would be off topic like your post.

This is about OBL being in seemingly multiple countries at the same time. This time its Iran.

SUre I will express my dislike for those who did those horrid things. But sorry, you won't find me screaming at anything, I leave that to babies and small kids that don't get there own way.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Cole,

Free speach remains, preaching murder, rape, pillageing , death and destruction is sickening but its your right so go ahead.

Oh and BTW if you dont notice us preaching against it then you might want to recheck your ignore list or mabye better your eye sight.

Murder? How is kiling savages murder?
Rape? who is preaching rape? You must be thinking of doing this...
Pillaging? Ok maybe your right there, Stealing Oil is mighty funny when they cant stop us.
Death and destruction? Ok ya got me there, But they are savages so, weigh it.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Cole,

Free speach remains, preaching murder, rape, pillageing , death and destruction is sickening but its your right so go ahead.

Oh and BTW if you dont notice us preaching against it then you might want to recheck your ignore list or mabye better your eye sight.

Pillaging? Ok maybe your right there, Stealing Oil is mighty funny when they cant stop us.

You should join the army if this is your calling...that's if you have not already done so.
Change your attitude and you may help chage the world Cole!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Cole,

The Iranian people are no more savages than the US people, I smell racism.

WIth your tone and expressions you come across as more of a savage than anyone.

So by your way of thinking maybe you should blow yourself up Cole, rid the world of another barbaric savage.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Kriz_4]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Verbal warning, let's chill the hosillities. NOW!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
and another tool falls from the american machine........

When will you learn..... besides surley OBL is in the white house along side his buddy?

Daz Out

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Someone pass on my congratulations to cole, in the 3 years I've been a member of this board (not including the 2ish years I was a member of the other incarnation of ATS) I have never had to put anyone on my ignore list...

All this talk of Osama being in Iran sounds pretty familiar. Wasn't it a few years ago that Iraq were aiding and abetting a known terrorist? Or all known terrorists or something similar? Although part of me knows the Iran war is inevitable, all of me doesn't want it to happen. Haven't all the young American British and Iraqi lives lost thus far been enough? Not to mention the hundreds/thousands more that will continue to be lost in Iraq.

All I can say is best of luck to those who are still fighting/being sent to fight.

T

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

[Murder? How is kiling savages murder?

Savages?

You mean Savages like those Damn Indians and Negros?

These Damn Savages just always get in the way of a American Cowboy dont they?

And what do the Crazy Neocons do?

Drop more bombs on the Savages.

Those friggin Savage Muslim Terrorists!

NUKE'EM!

[edit on 13/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I find this report less than credible to say the least.
The loony right keeps pulling new excuses out of their hat to attack Iran, they need to kill more brown people somewhere to distract themselves from their own personal inadequacies.

The idea that Iran is going to shelter a Sunni extremist that sees Shiites as apostates that need to be killed is unlikely at best. It's like Israel offering sanctuary to neo-Nazis, simply absurd.

It's just an attempt to give bloodthirsty neocon morons an excuse for more slaughter... BTW thanks c0le, you inspired my new title :-)

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

With respect is this your opinion that they are savages or are you trying to speak for all.

No rape is the highest sin for me, even above murder.
With death and destruction comes rape, you should know that...
Remeber WW1 and 2?
Vietnam?
Korea?

Yeah it also shows we are no better than "them".

"Savages" ?
The same savages that preach the exact same things you preach, death destruction and more death.
The same savages that are infact a minority but many do not see this....

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The same savages that preach the exact same things you preach, death destruction and more death.
The same savages that are infact a minority but many do not see this....

They preach it because Allah tells them to , I preach it because they attacked Me and My way of life, they attacked my fellow countrymen, there way of life started it, Ours will finish it.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

They preach it because Allah tells them to ,

That is not the only reason, you and I both know that...
You are trying to base your theory with assumptions....
Remeber....never assume...it makes an ass out of U and ME.

I preach it because they attacked Me and My way of life, they attacked my fellow countrymen, there way of life started it, Ours will finish it.

Really?
Thats the reason?
So your against their way of life because a few extrememists atacked your country killing thousands?
Does that mean I can go against the irish because the IRA attacked BRITISH men and women, does that mean I should breach death and destruction to the NK's because they killed british servicemen.
Or mabye against america because it killed british service men too?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

They preach it because Allah tells them to , I preach it because they attacked Me and My way of life, they attacked my fellow countrymen, there way of life started it, Ours will finish it.

You ARE Crazy!

If you only knew who REALLY attacked You and Your way of life, then you would be one Pissed American - but now you are just Crazy!

I see you gather your information from Fox News and other Republican Propaganda Crap.

By all means - TRY to finish it, and you will see where that will lead US ALL!

You, me and Everybody!

Too bad you people always forget we are ALL in the same BOAT.

Or do you think America is an Invincible Island, that can not be touched?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Wasn't it really your way of life that started it?

Weren't you the ones that funded the Mujahadeen and encouraged jihadists?

Weren't you bombing Iraq for more than a decade before 911?
Didn't you also encourage and assist Iraq in their war with Iran that killed hundreds of thousands of people?

Since this topic is about Iran, didn't you also shoot down a civilian airliner in Iran that killed hundreds of people?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
America could be an invincible island, If the left and the liberal media would stop trying to run the war, we could have been finished with this crap a long time ago but we gotta play the Be nice to the enemy crap which i might add is getting our troops kiled everyday.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

America could be an invincible island, If the left and the liberal media would stop trying to run the war, we could have been finished with this crap a long time ago but we gotta play the Be nice to the enemy crap which i might add is getting our troops kiled everyday.

So you believe in there are no rules and the left and "media" since both sides are just as bad as the other are to blame for everything wrong with america.
Might I add the only way for america to be 100% secure is to close all borders and become a police state.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Wasn't it really your way of life that started it?

Weren't you the ones that funded the Mujahadeen and encouraged jihadists?

Nope it was russia's fault.

Weren't you bombing Iraq for more than a decade before 911?

U.N's Fault

Didn't you also encourage and assist Iraq in their war with Iran that killed hundreds of thousands of people?

Theres a perfectly logical explanation for this, and when i find it ill tell you.

Since this topic is about Iran, didn't you also shoot down a civilian airliner in Iran that killed hundreds of people?

Not familiar with this, but it was probly target practice or something, I blame you for this one.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So you believe in there are no rules and the left and "media" since both sides are just as bad as the other are to blame for everything wrong with america.
Exactly

Might I add the only way for america to be 100% secure is to close all borders
Yes if only bush can figure this out, i ddoubt this will happen though sadly.

a police state.
Yes and no The borders, ports, and airports should be tight everything in our out is examined and processed acordingly, but inside the country as in everyday life should remain as it is.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by C0le]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
.....& others of similar like minds in this thread .............

You may as well give up any and all argument with this Cole creature. Myself having served in the US military, I can personally attest to the fact that his mental disposition is of war and war only. When it comes to "him and his", killing is the only mindset. If anyone DARE cross the "United States Of America Land Of The Free And Home Of The Brave" in any way shape or form, kill 'em all. NOTHING is Americas fault. Nor is their any other type of person "worthy" of living in the States be them outside their own war-mongering mentality.

The likes of him has military crap literally everywhere (that from personally seeing several of such), live, eat, breathe, dream about war and war only. They know damn near everything about war and all things consisting therein. There is no escaping their own mindset. I mean fer fuk sakes, look at this dudes avatar!!

Just curious, cole, you serve in the military? Combat?

Anyway, to those I directed this to, you may as well tell the Prez himself to pull out of Iraq, as to change the "all others" death infested mindset like this dude.

I am aware of the soft-warning of where this thread was/is headed, just thought I would give personal insight to the type of mentality being argued with.

Misfit

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join