It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meaningfull dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Wow, it has been a few months since my last dream. They usualy come in spurts. Last nights dream left me with the jitters this morning. Almost like the butterflies you get before you go do something new and exciting. The message I got from this dream was one that I wanted to share with everyone. In my previous dreams, I saw some conflict. I always thought that if what I saw came true, I would fight to the death. After last nights dream/message, I will not. The message I got was do not fight back. Be a peacefull person, do what Jesus did. Trust in God to handle it, and do not fight back. Peace is just around the corner, if you fight back peace will not be around the corner. Now, let me add that I am a little redneck woman. Backing down from a fight is looked down upon in my family. So for me to say this, and to feel this adimate about it is odd. Anyway, what ever it is feels soon. I am giddy (I know sounds strange, but I am) about it. It is a good thing. Yes stuff will hit the fan, but dont wory about it, DO NOT ALLOW IT TO MAKE YOU SIN. Just trust that God will handle it. Kind of like being a kid again and watching your parents handle it.

Well, just thought I would share. Have a good one!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this mrsdudara. That's good sound advice you recieved in your dream. I guess we all should know these things, but sometimes it takes an outside nudge to push us in the right direction.

new topics

join