It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Idol Fans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Okay, so I did some leg work for the 'Fox Message Board' thread and it required me to be exposed to American Idol fans and their incessant dribbling about their favorite American Idol contestant........

........hold on a second..........

*wipes chin*

Any way....
WHAT THE CHIMPANZEE FIRE IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE??!??!?!?

Seems like every thread is devoted to debating, or pollong, or predicting how fabulous their particular singer is..........how many times can you post a one liner that professes your undying love for someone you've never met?!?!?!!? And the place is flippin' huge!!!!

And this doesn't even scratch the surface of how facsist their modships happen to be.......they have the computer flag words like 'conspiracy' and 'fixed' as 'objectionable' while any thread or post that they don't want there can be deleted.......granted, it's a privately owned board and they have that right, but to prevent a potentially valid point/discussion(if that's possible regarding the bloated contest) from being expressed............argh......kind of a microcosm of this country........

.......and noone there notices.........they're blind.........they continue on....chitter chatter.....chitter chatter.....sometimes I wonder about this country...........

*throws a chair at the wall and tumbles all the furniture while walking away........*

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Its because about 50% of what people post gets deleted and what is left is a bunch of 10 year olds bragging how much they love how good american idol is. I PRAY TO GOD that the producers of FOX get a class action law suit filed against them for fixing the show and charging people for the votes.

I would love to see some justice being dealt to FOX. The only reason they probably keep deleting "objectionable" phrases is because they have to cover it up or else they will lose millions in the law suit.

SUCK ON THIS FOX

new topics

join