It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens China on Iran link

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Israel has threatened to withdraw from seven Chinese military projects to modernise its C4I capability in case China persists with upgrading Iran’s command and control system, and so far, China has not responded.

China agreed to assist Iran after Russia and India said no, and Israel will withdraw technicians from the Chinese projects to build pressure, and subsequently withdraw entirely if China does not relent.

Israel tied up on some Chinese projects as late as three months ago when there was no whiff of China’s assistance to Iran, but now diplomats concede China could have acted on the quiet all this time.

link

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The US is starting to put some pressure on Israel for lending military technology assistance to China. Because of this pressure, Israel may have to withdraw from helping China even if the Chinese don't stop helping Iran.

EDIT: BTW, I noticed this story is almost a month old, 19 May 2005

[edit on 13-6-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Read ALL my posts in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... for the long list of Israeli proliferation to China

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
yeah read my counter-post there and here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
*cough*What counter post ??

All that you do is post ignorance ridden propoganda.

Lets see you post a link saying that israel did'nt work on the J-10 or a link saying that the J-10 has nothing to do with the lavi or a link saying that that israel did'nt give tech for its air to air missiles or that israel did'nt give china tech on lasers.

If china was such a wonderful place as you describe it to be then how come you ran away to australia ?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

Lets see you post a link saying that israel did'nt work on the J-10 or a link saying that the J-10 has nothing to do with the lavi or a link saying that that israel did'nt give tech for its air to air missiles or that israel did'nt give china tech on lasers.

If china was such a wonderful place as you describe it to be then how come you ran away to australia ?

I have propaganda??

BrahMos, the best cruise missle ever made

Wow another varient of the RUSSIAN yaknoort

India's electron-accelerated pulse-power gigahertz microwave beam weapon : KALI

Probaly invented in the 60s

Surya 1 and 2 : India's ICBM's

Man have already sent people into space and indias still working on ICBMs

Israel threatens China on Iran link

Who cares i can find hundreds of articles saying the same of similar to this

Is this propaganda???

i have acknoleged the fact that israel partcipated in the j-10 program when have i ever denied that? You are at the height of ignorance. claiming that the j-10 is a LAVI. your sources are so outdated its not funny.

well your links are not reliable they are post 2002 not even the internet community had any knowleage of what the j-10 loked like.

when did i say china is a wonderful place. the conditions there are very hard to amke money a lot of competion and not enough jobs.

what does this have anything to do where i live.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
READ THIS LINK STEALTH SPY. wrote in 2003 when some creditble j-10 pictures were really released

www.aeronautics.ru...

notice its russian

As it turned out the J-10 we see today has little in common with the Israeli 'Lavi'. The form of the delta wing has changed, the air intake is different, the shape of the nose section is different, different are the shape and position of the canards, etc. The J-10 features a simple delta wing with relatively large movable canards. The nose section, the canards and the air intake look similar to those of MiG 1.41.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
if you want stealth spy i can find the articles sinodefence uses.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What a BIG difference

Now lest see you post link saying that that israel did'nt give tech for its air to air missiles or that israel did'nt give china tech on lasers or links saying that several chinese tanks, missiles, rockets(as claimed by sinodefence) were'nt copied form Russian weaponry.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
BrahMos, the best cruise missle ever made

Wow another varient of the RUSSIAN yaknoort

India's electron-accelerated pulse-power gigahertz microwave beam weapon : KALI

Probaly invented in the 60s

Surya 1 and 2 : India's ICBM's

Is this propaganda???

None of those threads have any information about that are not backed by links. Besides none of those have any relavence with chinese copying. All those were meaningful discussions till you came and defaced those threads with your never failing foul language and taunting.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Another example of your unadultrated and never-failing ignorance .

India have sent a man not only to space but to orbit the moon as well waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before China could ever spell "space". It was with Russian help.

The manned space program of the Indian Space Research Organisation was because of Russian help, and the first Indian cosmonaut became the 138th man into space, he spent eight days in space aboard Salyut 7.

Launched aboard Soyuz T-11 on 02 April 1984, was then-Squadron Leader Rakesh Sharma, a 35 year old Indian Air Force pilot.

During the flight, Squadron Leader Sharma conducted multi-spectral photography of northern India in anticipation of the construction of hydroelectric power stations in the Himalayas.

And there is nothing more to China's space mission in 2004 than what India had achieved waaaaaaay back in 1984
Chinese space mission was only because of Russian help

The only difference is that India publicly credits others for the help it recieves and China does not.

Another Indian(formerly) lady, Kalpana Chawla went to space with NASA a long time back. It was twelve days before she became an American Citizen and technically, she was the first Indian (& Asian) woman in space.

bio

She died in the recent space craft disaster

India does not percieve any threat and hostile nation very far away and has thus drastically slowed down and shelved ICBM develomant. Instead India has concentrated on space launchers and has the latest GSLV that can put a 10 tonne payload satellite into space

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

nothing personale to both of you
both you make s**t loads of propoganda topics mostly you stealth but with more racist aspects in some

back to topic

yeah right china is really going to drop Iran after investing money in them for oil just like India is investing in a pipeline and Gas from Iran ( i dont think the Indian goverment look at Iran like you do stealth
)

[edit on 13-6-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What a BIG difference

and i wounder where the Israeli's got their design from
looks so much like an f-16 with modifactions of course

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
looks so much like an f-16 with modifactions of course

Eh....it does? Are you joking or ...?

Don't know how much tech help they get from F-16 or US, but Lavi doesn't look like f-16 at all. Some parts of it has F-16 flavor, but its overall form is different.

And wether or not China copied the design of Lavi, J-10 looks a lot like Lavi.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by twchang]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Actually I remember seing a scraped concept for the F-16 which included canards and the delta wing design. I must say that the J-10 does look a lot like a Lavi and the Lavi looks a lot like that F-16 concept.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

nothing personale to both of you
both you make s**t loads of propoganda topics mostly you stealth but with more racist aspects in some

back to topic

yeah right china is really going to drop Iran after investing money in them for oil just like India is investing in a pipeline and Gas from Iran ( i dont think the Indian goverment look at Iran like you do stealth
)

[edit on 13-6-2005 by bodrul]

bodrul can you point out where i was being racist??

if you want me to i can find heaps of post made by stealth spy degrading muslims. saying stuff like scum of the earth. why need muslims. etc.

i am not muslim but i respect muslim culture. it sickens me how someone could be so racist

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Another example of your unadultrated and never-failing ignorance .

India have sent a man not only to space but to orbit the moon as well waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before China could ever spell "space". It was with Russian help.

The manned space program of the Indian Space Research Organisation was because of Russian help, and the first Indian cosmonaut became the 138th man into space, he spent eight days in space aboard Salyut 7.

Launched aboard Soyuz T-11 on 02 April 1984, was then-Squadron Leader Rakesh Sharma, a 35 year old Indian Air Force pilot.

During the flight, Squadron Leader Sharma conducted multi-spectral photography of northern India in anticipation of the construction of hydroelectric power stations in the Himalayas.

And there is nothing more to China's space mission in 2004 than what India had achieved waaaaaaay back in 1984
Chinese space mission was only because of Russian help

The only difference is that India publicly credits others for the help it recieves and China does not.

Another Indian(formerly) lady, Kalpana Chawla went to space with NASA a long time back. It was twelve days before she became an American Citizen and technically, she was the first Indian (& Asian) woman in space.

bio

She died in the recent space craft disaster

India does not percieve any threat and hostile nation very far away and has thus drastically slowed down and shelved ICBM develomant. Instead India has concentrated on space launchers and has the latest GSLV that can put a 10 tonne payload satellite into space

RUssian spaceship Russian equipment
India never sent a man into space. the russians did it as a good-will gesture there was not one percentage indian help.

chinas space program is a indegenious one. russians helped train chinese chinese astronauts. chinese built chinese designed spacecraft.

Any links to the 10ton payload spacecraft???

[edit on 14-6-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

What a BIG difference

Now lest see you post link saying that that israel did'nt give tech for its air to air missiles or that israel did'nt give china tech on lasers or links saying that several chinese tanks, missiles, rockets(as claimed by sinodefence) were'nt copied form Russian weaponry.

That is a huge differnce.

China got those air to air missiles in 1980s. when america allowed countries to trade weapons

notice it you read the articles. israel china and russia all deny those claims

Israel illegally shared sensitive American Tech with China
January 27, 1999 - JTA

The U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency reportedly believes that Israel illegally shared sensitive American laser technology with China, according to The Washington Times.

Citing a Pentagon intelligence report, the newspaper reported that U.S. contractors in Israel told the Defense Department's investigative unit they saw Chinese technicians working with an Israeli company involved in the Tactical High-Energy Laser Project. Israel has repeatedly rejected past charges that it illegally transferred American technology to the Chinese.

The Type 98 features an JD-3 integrated laser rangefinder/warning/self-defence device. Unlike contemporary Russian active tank self-defense systems like Drozd, Drozd-2, and Arena, which launch projectiles to disable or "shoot-down" incoming anti-tank missiles and projectiles, the Chinese system apparently uses a high-powered laser to directly attack the enemy weapon's optics and gunner.

i dont see any mention of israelie tech at sinodefence

M6D

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

you know, i dont see why you can talk, about post ridden propoganda when your posts seem rather full of it as well, if both sides do somthing, then neither of you should mention it to insult each other

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

In March 1997, despite official denials from Israeli officials, the US Office of Naval Intelligence in its unclassified "Worldwide Challenges to Naval Strike Warfare" restated more strongly than it had the previous year its belief that US-derived technology from the canceled Israeli Lavi fighter was being used on China's new F-10 fighter. It said, "The design has been undertaken with substantial direct external assistance, primarily from Israel and Russia, with indirect assistance through access to US technologies." In fact, according to the annual intelligence report, "the F-10 is a single-seat, light multi-role fighter based heavily on the canceled Israeli Lavi program".

according to americas great intelligence iraq also had great amounts of WMD

this article also has a lot of anti-china anti-israel material.

but both sides deny any connecction

China has had a squadron of J10 fighter bombers in service for six months now. The J10 was designed and built in China, in an attempt to create a modern fighter-bomber that could compete with foreign designs. The experiment was not completely successful. Work on the J10 began twenty years ago, in an attempt to develop an aircraft that could compete with the Russian MiG-29s and Su-27s, and the American F-16.

It’s no accident that the J10 resembles the F-16, because Israel apparently sold them technology for the Israeli Lavi jet fighter. Israel abandoned the Lavi project, because of the high cost and availability of cheaper alternatives (the F-16 and F-15 from the United States.) But the Lavi was meant to be a “super F-16,” and incorporated a lot of design ideas from the F-16 (which the Israelis were very familiar with, as they used them, and had developed new components for them.)

its from the same article.

www.strategypage.com...

The Chengdu J-10 started as a development of the IAI Lavi, although little of the original Lavi design remains today. The J-10 features a compound delta-wing design with canards placed higher in front of the main wing and behind the canopy. The light weight airframe is powered by the Russian built AL-31FN engine, which is a modification of the Su-27 and Su-30 AL-31F power plant. The J-10's AL-31FN engine is currently not equipped with thrust vectoring, although this might be included in a future upgrade. It is also possible that the AL-31FN will be replaced on later production aircraft by the Chinese WS-10 turbofan, which is currently under development. The main engine intake is located on the belly and has a rectangular shape.

www.milavia.net...

The resulting design, virtually identical to the Lavi externally, features a delta or double-delta wing with canards mounted just aft of the cockpit. The J-10 is believed to be powered by a single Russian AL-31F turbofan and most avionics (including the radar) are also of Russian origin. Early artists impressions have indicated an F-16 style engine inlet, but more recent photots suggest that the aircraft may be equipped with a rectangular inlet reminiscent of the Eurofighter Typhoon. The design may have also gone through a major revision recently to include more stealth features.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

They wrote this article before the development of the j-10 was evern finished

go to the site and the only picture they have is of a artist impression

[edit on 14-6-2005 by chinawhite]

new topics

<<   2 >>

join