It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yo dudes, I'm here in Yangshuo SE China climbing and contemplating. I arrived here several months ago with a group six Spanish climbers. It was only after travelling with these very cool dudes that I realised that my name Philip John Merrick was shared amoungst the Spaniards. It's too early to get involved analysing probabilities but of the five guys three shared my name albeit the Spanish equivalent - Philipo Juan Merrico. Well ok you might say but then this happens. After climbing/mountaineering for some years I have met a Chinese angel who will return to the UK with me in the fall. And her name is Fang LiFeng which when translated means beautiful mountain.
Life seems to be full of surprises once you stop looking.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I've encountered a couple of wonderful coincidences over the years myself, and thoroughly enjoy when it happens. I also keep encountering the same numbers (i.e., street nos., apartment nos.) over and over as I've changed addresses over the years. Whatever can it all mean? (To answer the obvious question, yes, I do keep using these numbers when playing the lottery, and no, I haven't won yet!)

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.

join