It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp and the weird weather in Europe...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Do you think Haarp may be to blame for the increasing heat in Europe? 100 degrees in London? I mean thats just crazy.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Already a post started on this.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Do you think Haarp may be to blame for the increasing heat in Europe? 100 degrees in London? I mean thats just crazy.

The temperature in London never reached 100 degrees. Just tabloid hype. And anyway, it's summer, it's supposed to be hot. Now and then summers are hotter than usual.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad

The temperature in London never reached 100 degrees. Just tabloid hype. And anyway, it's summer, it's supposed to be hot. Now and then summers are hotter than usual.

Actually, the temperature did surpass 100 degrees in London.
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20030811/ap_on_re_eu/europe_heat_wave
Unless the AP is a tabloid, that is...

-B.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Summer and its hot now how strange is that? Well not odd in the slightest as it happens. Its funny but we do actually get decent heat here in the summer and its not so different to the early 90s when we had this heat.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Yeah but its NEVER gotten to 100 in London before...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

yup. i should know im a son of a meteroroglist if that how you spell it

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Of course summers are, well, warm. But not this warm, not for Europe. This heatwave in Europe is as insanae and unreal as a snowstorm in the jungles of the congo. Europe gets warm, well, NORTH Europe, but not the temps its been frying at now.

This weather is just unnatural.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The warm air mass hanging over Europe is coming from the Continent of Africa. Instead of it coming off of the Ocean, like is should be doing this time of year.

Air current and winds coming from Africa, which is hot year round, mix it with a differant seasonal summer and you have VERY HOT.

The environment is changing we see the different weather patterns and what shouldn't be... is. The tilting of the earths axis keeps increasing very slowly, it has made a difference in the earths weather patterns. Not to forget the whole in the ozone layers which are having an impact on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Right Katie. And if we want to dwell into the sphere of conspiracy, theres some info on HAARP here

100777.com...

the rest of the site's interesting too

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I bet the humidity has just got to suck over there right now. With all the rain they usuallt get combined with the heat, I know michigan get enough rain and the humidity here is off the charts. But hey, what do you expect with the increase of solar flares and geostorms. I don't really thnk HAARP has anything to do with the weather, but it may just be possible. A different thread has ALL the details about HAARP, heck it should be it's own forum! Oh well, only time will tell.

The following is the most intensive and largest single thread this site has. The title may not seem appropriate but trust me, this chit chat conversation belongs in that thread. So I will be including a link and locking this thread up as it isn't really chit chat. Don't fret though I will leave this intact for re-direction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join