It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 significant year or not?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
nobody knows when the world is going to end except Christ himself why does people seem to think that a calender that isnt even our own language seem to think that 2012 is the end. why dont everybody stop worrying and believe that god knows when the time is going to happen if god wanted us humans to know when the end is then he will tell us or show us not let some calender predict the end times i dont go to church but i do believe in god and read my bible when the end does come we will know it so people stop believing eveything you hear or see and live life to the fullest and trust god's word not a calender

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The year 2013 is significant because its first day(1/1/13) will fall shortly after the "12/21/12" end date of the mayan calendar. What will come of life on earth in the days leading up to that end date can only be speculated...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just heard on my local news network that 2013 is when government officials "predict" an atomic bomb attack on the US. The newcaster announced this with "Could America be at risk for another 9/11?" Let's not forget that all important government members, and of course the president, all have fallout shelters....pretty convenient huh?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Every one that believes this crap is just going to worry themselves and commit suicide!! Just make peace with whatever you believe in and relax.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have a friend who was in contact with spirits a few years ago and they told him that March 2013 is the key date...something about the earth passing thru the sun and that only the most enlightened will survive (all others of lower vibration will perish). Weird or what?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishapscott
From everything I've read: 2003-2004-2005 are supposed to be WW3, the 2005-2006 period being the arrival of anti-christ's power, 2008-2009 period is the the last act *alien card* until somewhere 2011-2012, the second coming.

thats right, wasn't it Clifford or someone that spoke about the last major playing card for the NWO is the alien card and it was meant to be played out around the period of 2009 - 2012 ????

Seems somethings are maybe starting to fall into place ???

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by daeldren
I have heard from many reliable sources, people who have been involved in top government projects, that the year 2013 will be a significant year for the NWO. I guess its the year the NWO is supposed to finally gain control. Has anyone else heard of this at all?

Seeing as no one can really tell me exactly what the NWO really is, why are you so sure its a bad thing?

America was concieved and created by a handful of Rosicruicians and Masons, who all acuse of being the Illuminati and the NWO of the day... so why not let them run it? Who else is going to?

Just a thought

Because they are not the people, they're destroying the world, stealing its resources, enslaving populations and murdering children. It wil be in the hands of the people, and they will live cooperatively and fairly, with the feminine sharing and cooperation energies mingling equally and in a very balancing way with the male. Because this is going to happen whether the elite like it or not, so they should just get used to it, and walk away quietly leaving their stolen goods behind, without a fuss. Its time for them to pack their bags and take a hike. God speed, oops I meant may your beloved Enki renegade be with you, and don't let the door slap your as**s on the way out!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
it is told that the year of 2013 is the end of gods word.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
were always hearing of prophecies about the end of the world im sick of them!!!!!!!

its neva gonna happen no matter what anyone says i think its just the usual panic and scare tactics our leaders use/

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by daeldren

no not really but ive been hearing the world is really supposed to end in the year 3937

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
2013 could be a bad year for us. Look at the back side of the one dollar bill: 13 stars, 13 arrows, 13 leafs and so on. The federal reserve bank was established in 1913. Maybe "they" like the number 13.
Many people hope for some positive changes by December 2012. Because the mass is always wrong, there will happen nothing and in 2013 the NWO will change into fifth or sixth gear.
Never count on a special year, we do not know how long NWO will last.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
These days every year seems to be more and more significant...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I remember back in 1999 watching the news and a similar warning was made about osama attacking in the next few years. The similarities of pre 9-11 warning and this upcoming year is so very similar.

And I fear the masses are making the same mistake. Back then everybody was so focused on year 2000, when we should have focused on the year after. The media as usual loved to misinform the masses and make predictions for the year 2000 and say that it's the year that begins the new millennium. New new millennium officially starts in 2001 not 2000. It's like dropping the ball on December 31 instead of jan 1. I think the same could apply to the Mayans cycle. And even the ancient sun astrology where we have a 13th sign, ophucious, the snake bearer.

Everybody thought it was the end of the world...no thankfully it wasn't... but 911 did change our lives.

Also note

2000 year of the dragon, 2001 year of the snake.
2012 year of the dragon, 2013 is the year of the snake.

Everybody likes to pay attention to the dragons...instead of the cunning snake in the grass. People wind up letting their guards down if nothing happens in 2012 and BAM were hit with something horrible. ENJOY 2012 freak out in 2013.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by mishmallow8]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The world doesn't end in 2012, it's the end of the age of Pisces and we're entering the age of Aquarias.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I haven't heard to much about the year 2013, but the year I am watching is 2018. I say this because according to biblical prophecy, the last generation that sees Israel become a nation will see the return of Jesus Christ!

Israel became a nation once again in 1948, and according to God's timetable, a generation is 70 years. Now, 70+1948=2018. So, if this is factual, the tribulation should begin on or around mid-summer 2014 allowing to run for it's 3 1/2 years in order to achieve it's prophetic timetable.

Now, if the tribulation doesn't begin until 2018, then we won't see Jesus until mid-summer 2022. BUt another scenario would be if the tribulation began in 2011, thus making it possible for the anti-christ to appear 3 1/2 years later in the summer of 2015. This would put Jesus here right on target at 2018. Only time will tell us all what's going to happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Curious - is this OP still a member or became another alias since things didn't pan out? Well at least to the March 2013 date; we are in the "fire storm season" - lil Kim is throwing down his 3 inches and Bo is trying to hyper speed immigration just after meeting with Israel PM; after almost 6 years in office and the finale could be China inching closer to allow the wrecking ball to hit the UnSA? I personally feel there is a big show coming to a neighborhood near you........

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

lol...Its very funny to see all the comments on this thread from so long ago..Things havent changed much here at ATS..

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

i doubt it (though you never know i guess we'll just wait and see won't we?),i personally believe it'll be ushered in peaceful way not what most people think of cops kicking down your doors,i think it'll happen in a way where most will be asking for/pleading for such an act (of course not knowing the full depth and consequences of the events until it's too late),i feel that the shift in worldview occuring in generations are all part of the scheme/agenda and most won't even fight back or know anything is going on (though that kinda sounds eerily similar to our current situation hahaha) but those are just opinions and i have no proof of any of what i said,cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
reply to post by mcsandy

lol...Its very funny to see all the comments on this thread from so long ago..Things havent changed much here at ATS..

At least back then they were looking ahead 10 years. Now it's lucky to be looking ahead 10 weeks before the end of the world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join