2013 significant year or not?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
I have heard from many reliable sources, people who have been involved in top government projects, that the year 2013 will be a significant year for the NWO. I guess its the year the NWO is supposed to finally gain control. Has anyone else heard of this at all?

Seeing as no one can really tell me exactly what the NWO really is, why are you so sure its a bad thing?

America was concieved and created by a handful of Rosicruicians and Masons, who all acuse of being the Illuminati and the NWO of the day... so why not let them run it? Who else is going to?

Just a thought

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If there is one thing to hope for when that year arrives is an end to the Iraqi Civil War. Who knows, right?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by risitar]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
If there is one thing to hope for when that year arrives is an end to the Iraqi Civil War. Who knows, right?

So what yer sayin is it would take the end of the world to stop them silly ahabs from fightin?

Yep yer probly right

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So what yer sayin is it would take the end of the world to stop them silly ahabs from fightin?

Yep yer probly right

Sad? But True. And to think that Canada has more people.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Yeah whats up with that eh? I think the US ought to just annex Canada..

That would really boost the economy and make a powerful nation...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yeah whats up with that eh? I think the US ought to just annex Canada..

That would really boost the economy and make a powerful nation...

Perhaps not because we do have our own John F. Kennedy albight a Conservative version. I'm not kidding either. Brash, young, interesting, brilliant; until Stephen Harper goes than and only than will the inevitable happen in a great chorus of palpable support for such a sequel to Anschluss before it. Until then a California with its iPod, booming Hewlett Packard, and a Google bent on taking over the world will have to do.

L3X

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
I have heard from many reliable sources, people who have been involved in top government projects, that the year 2013 will be a significant year for the NWO. I guess its the year the NWO is supposed to finally gain control. Has anyone else heard of this at all?

Let me say only that something will happen, i don't know what but something will happen

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

Let me say only that something will happen, i don't know what but something will happen

Silly Lemming!

Of COURSE something will happen...something happens every year

And it looks like this year we get an early start on WWIII

Well maybe the Anunnaki will come and rid us of our puny concerns

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Read the White Horse prophecy. I am St. Joseph and the world will not end it will be a rebirth of good and all will be pure again. Love will rule the world.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

yea. thats what i think is going to happen. i think its not going to end in 2012 because they said it was going to end in 2001. well we se when it ends wheen it ends.

though when i saw this my friend had a scared look on his face.
hehehehehe.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
math? lol ok here's some math for you.... 2+0+1+3 = 6.... no significance, except it be man's number..

2+0+1+2 = 5... nothing whatsoever... the only thing 2012 has is a leap year, like this year.

try 4 years ahead of that... 2016. 2+0+1+6 = 9.... hm... dejavu? ok... 2016 / 9 = 224 2+2+4 = 8 (God's #)

3 is a multiple of 9... 2016 / 3 = 672.... 672 - 666 (the anti-Christ) = 6 (Man's number)

Do you see a pattern yet?

2012 = Arrival of the Anti-Christ (might even be this year for sake of Mr. Obama running for Prez.... But that could just be his first appearance while his actual arrival might be 2012 adding a year to that is 2013 where the president actually takes office, just as the one that wins this election wont take office until 2009)

2016 = End of the Anti-Christ, beginning of the Apocolypse

a 1000 year reign of darkness

then the destruction of everything.

Read the Bible, book of Revelations... many answers there. No one really knows when the time is. It happens when it happens. The reason? If you predict the end of times, God will hold it off a little longer just to make you look like a fool to see if you'll stay faithful.

We're close to the end... AGAIN. Yes, I said AGAIN. Why do I say that? Nothing is new under the sun

What does that mean? Well, we've all heard and seen the signs before in the past. We've been through this before. Over and over again, history repeats itself. How many more times? I guess until we finally get it right. One country can remove God and not bring on the end of days. When they ALL remove God, then you've got a problem.

You'll know when the end is actually here, because Christians won't be here to boldly blare out God's name in church every Sunday (or whatever day the different Christian types have church).

Left Behind, a good series... Creepy thought, but indeed good... Preacher gets left behind, but not because he wasn't saved, or faithful, but instead he was left behind with a purpose: Bring people to God, despite the consequences.

There's a lot more. If you're really curious, Read Revelations from the Bible, and also watch the Left Behind series.

This question will really mess with your head:
As in "The Matrix", the Oracle says "Would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?"

"Would the end times still be upon us if it wasn't written in the Bible for all to see?"

Think about that one huh? Just don't think too hard, wouldn't want your brains to pop!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

oh yea... 6+6+6 = 18 1+8 = 9.... hmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Yes, it is a significant year. One thing that you can all safely mark on your calenders is that it will not be the end of the world. It will be the end of a world, but not the world. Yes, you guessed it. The year 2013 will be the year that the old world ends and the new world begins.

I should be afraid of the coming years, but a part of me is welcoming them. It must be the anticipation of dystopia and the wars to come.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Lucidliving]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by banjoechef

no can't happen so fast it would take 15 billion years for the universe to collapse as that is how far light has travelled and nothing moves faster than the speed of light (except instantly but thats quantum entanglement).

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daeldren

you all some crazy peeps, we are in the year 2008 and nothing happened! chill out non one , hear me! no one except god knows when the world will end!!!!! so chill out , live , laugh , love, get to know god! and you will be alright!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
for years people have been saying the world is going to end like in 2000 the melinum bug was ment to get make all computers and machines fail.

this year the Large hadron collinder was ment to end the world but were still here. they thought in the 70's the world would end by nuclear war head but where still here no one things of the positive they always think of the negative thats like global warming and drought and poverty is all because off the gonvernment not having the right resources to plan of what was happening.

now i am 16 and see all this.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The end of the world as we know it, doesnt mean that the NWO is going to win this battle, THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE ^^

December 21, 2012 means a dramatic change, but the start of a golden era of humanity. So dont worry!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

Thank you. I feel a lot better now. Golden age of humanity sounds wonderful.no

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join