It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Monsignor Corrado Balducci - an 80+ year old retired priest
and Vatican excorcist - says that star visitors are real, that some
of the saints of old believed in them, and that they are probably
more evolved spiritually than we are. The Monsignor speaks
at the better known UFO conferences.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci - UFO Researchers & People
www.ufoevidence.org...

"Star Visitors Are Real".
www.drboylan.com...

some saints believed in extraterrestrial life ...
www.ufoindia.org...

Short quote -

.... someone in Padre Pio's confraternity asked him "Father, I thought Earth
was nothing compared to the stars and all the other planets", to which
Padre Pio replied "Yes, and if we leave the Earth we are nothing. The Lord
certainly didn't restrict his glory to this little planet. On other planets, there
will be beings without sin.".

I can also mention Cardinal NiccolU Cusano (1401-1464) who wrote "there
is no star from which we are authorized to exlude the existence of beings,
who may even be different to us". The Jesuit and astronomer, Father
Angelo Secchi (1818-1866) wrote "It's absurd to consider the worlds that
surround us as uninhabited deserts".

X-Conference Speakers - 2005
www.paradigmclock.com...

I get the feeling that he's lumping all ET's into the friendly
'Star Visitor' catagory and doesn't take into account the
alleged abductions and painful experiments done on humans
by the 'more spiritually advanced' ETs. From what I read he
doesn't believe in the time travel by our decendents theory -
that ETs are our great great great (and so on) grandchildren
coming back to straighten out the medical time line gone bad.
(a theory which I subscribe to more than others - it explains
the Men in Black - threatening people with complete extinction
if they blab .. because they can go back in time and completely
erase that person from ever being born).

I'd like more info on Monsignor Corrado Balducci and his thoughts
on 'Star Visitors'. Also on the saints who believed. I have posted
a link to some that are quoted ... anyone know of any others?

Also - a christian question ... if Jesus died to save mankind ... and
ETs are from other planets not our own .... are they 'saved'. Did
they not need to be? Did they never 'fall'? Have they still need
to be saved and haven't been yet because Christ hasn't died for
them (on their planet) etc..... The ALLEGED Padre Pio quote has
the stigmatic saying that beings on other planets would be
'without sin'... meaning that they never fell from grace (as did
Adam and Eve). hmmmmm ....

[edit on 6/12/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
UFO's in religious artwork - from India to Christian Art-

www.ufoindia.org...

So ... the ARTISTS of the time believed in them and
painted amazingly detailed UFOs matching modern day
descriptions.
These were incorporated into
religious art work ... denoting an alleged connection
between religion and ETs. This has been going on
for centuries.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, they have been mentioned in the bible, but only at one part. Unfortunatly I can't remember what the verse was because I read it in a book and it has stuck in my memory ever since!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Speight .. the UFOs in religious art work site that I posted
in the second posting discusses Eziekel and his
wheel in the sky ... etc.

I was interested in what the more recent people have had to say -
Christian, Hindu, Jewish, whatever. The statement by Padre Pio,
if true, is very interesting. He just died in the 1960's and he was
a very holy man given to great gifts from God.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Flyers I totally disagree.......These Aliens are in fact DEMONS!

The Church Fathers of the Old (early century ) and the fathers of now.........all agree that these aliens are demons!

there shall be terrors and great signs from heaven (Luke 21:11).

www.paranetinfo.com...

Flyers if there was life on other planets the Bible would have been specific in telling us this.

Art work does not count!

Religious art of the Roman Catholic church differs to Orthodox Christianity.....
Icons of Saints and The Theotokos and Christ are REMINDERS of heavenly things.......they are not considered art work for pleasure.....

quote/
The conscious Orthodox Christian lives in a world that is clearly fallen, both the earth below and the stars above, all being equally far from the lost paradise for which he is striving.
He is part of a suffering mankind all descended from the one Adam, the first man, and all alike in need of the redemption offered freely by the Son of God by His saving Sacrifice on the Cross.
He knows that man is not to "evolve" into something "higher," nor has he any reason to believe that there are "highly-evolved" beings on other planets;
but he knows well that there are indeed "advanced intelligences" in the universe besides himself:

these are of two kinds,

and he strives to live so as to dwell with those who serve God (the angels) and avoid contact with the others who have rejected God and strive in their envy and malice to draw man into their misfortune (the demons).
He knows that man, out of self-love and weakness, is easily inclined to follow error and believe in "fairy tales" that promise contact with a "higher state" or "higher beings" without the struggle of Christian life – in fact, precisely as an escape from the struggle of Christian life.
He distrusts his own ability to see through the deceptions of the demons, and therefore clings all the more firmly to the Scriptural and Patristic guidelines which the Church of Christ provides for his life.

Such a one has the possibility to resist the religion of the future,
the religion of Antichrist, in whatever form it may present itself; the rest of mankind, save by a miracle of God, is lost.

Let no man deceive you by any means… (II Thess. 2:3)

Discerner of Spirits – St. Anthony the Great of Egypt//St. Anthony the Great with demons ........Perhaps the most effective tactic adopted by the adversary of man's salvation has been to blind man to the reality of the spiritual warfare being waged for possession of his soul.
St. Anthony was an Egyptian,
born c. 251 of noble Christian parents who provided well for their son's future by educating him in the fear of God.
His parents left this world when Anthony was 18 or 20, and he inherited a substantial fortune in terms of earthly wealth.
But although he was at the age most attracted by fortune's delights, he aspired only to amass the riches of virtues.

Anthony was reflecting one day upon how the Apostles had forsaken all to follow after Christ. when he heard in church the words of the Gospel: "If thou wishest to be perfect, go and sell everything thou hast...and come and follow Me" (Matt. 19:21).

www.roca.org...

Also.....

Father Thomas Kulp is a priest of the Orthodox Church, and lives in the State of Wisconsin, USA, with his wife and seven children.
Paul Inglesby, MA, (Oxon.) and a former Lt. Commander in the Royal Navy, is a Sub-Deacon, also in the Orthodox Church.

As Fr. Kulp declares, many UFO researchers have noted the similarities that seem to exist between the historic descriptions of demonic attack and the current accounts of "alien abductions", and he concludes that this is no coincidence.

The copyrighted article which we give below was originally in the U.S. publication FATE, for April 1996, and appears now in FSR by the permission and courtesy of both Father Kulp and Mr. Craig Miller, Associate Editor of FATE MAGAZINE, P.O. Box 64383, St. Paul, MN 55164-0303, U.S.A. -Editor, FSR]]
www.ufoevidence.org...

read the rest of the article.......
www.ufoevidence.org...
IX
helen

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know there is a more famous artwork that I didn't see on that web page. It's of a woman, I believe it could even be the Virgin Mary, holding a baby. In the background, up in the sky, you can clearly see what appears to be a UFO. This painting is even in the intro to a UFO show, I think on the History Channel, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, does anyone know the title of this painting, or have a link to it? Please U2U me if possible, or just post it on here and I'll pray I can find this thread again with my horrible excuse for computer skills! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I know there is a more famous artwork that I didn't see on that web page. It's of a woman, I believe it could even be the Virgin Mary, holding a baby. In the background, up in the sky, you can clearly see what appears to be a UFO. This painting is even in the intro to a UFO show, I think on the History Channel, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, does anyone know the title of this painting, or have a link to it? Please U2U me if possible, or just post it on here and I'll pray I can find this thread again with my horrible excuse for computer skills! Thanks!

Its called The Madonna with Saint Giovannino

Here is a link, it is about half way down.

www.dudeman.net...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Flyers I totally disagree.......These Aliens are in fact DEMONS!

Hiya' Helen. I have no doubt that many of the alleged 'sightings'
are in fact demonic. I was just wondering if any reputable
'main stream' religious people thought that there was life on
other worlds. I found a monsignor that worked as an excorsist
out of the Vatican who believes that there is life elsewhere.
I was curious as to if the Dali Lama, more modern saints and
main stream religious leaders/people have made any
similar comments.

if there was life on other planets the Bible would have
been specific in telling us this.

Dunno'. Jesus told the Apostles that he had many things yet
to teach them, but that they were not yet ready to hear those
things. (don't have the chapter and verse in front of me right
now) Considering that the people back then didn't understand
where the Earth was in conjunction with the rest of the physical
universe, perhaps information about others on other worlds
would have been too much for them to understand. There are
many scientific truths that the bible doesn't have.

Discerner of Spirits – St. Anthony the Great of Egypt

Are you talking about St. Antony the hermit in Egypt? AWESOME
saint! We have a book on him and I have enjoyed reading about him.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi Flyers......

I worshiped aliens........

The Aliens that many claim to have seen are just like the early Fathers have described them.......the greys" is that what they're called?
Anyway most of the UFO sightings are in the air(LOL..I guess where else can they be!)
From Scripture we know that Satan is called ''Prince of the Air''....his domain is the lower heavens......which is earth!

I guess there are priests and religious people that do believe that life exists on other planets.....but the whole UFO theory is wrong......who says that the UFO'S are ACTUALLY from other planets?
We dont know that this is the case....
I am convinced that the UFO'S and the Aliens are in fact LIES of the devil......preparing us for the arrival of the Antichrist....
Many elders of have said to ''not look at the skies too often.....because this will be one of the '''''Greatest Miracles'' of the Antichrist........he will show wonders and fool even the elect.......

I can understand what you say about the Apostles not knowing all and not ready for certain things etc........But this should not concern US.....
Christ also said that we must be ready for death at any time....we dont know when our time will be up....therefore we should be ready ........getting all excited about the UFO'S and visitors from other planets landing on earth will probably be to publically land here on earth ,for Worship of their master, the Antichrist himself//////
Quote/ ''FIRE FROM HEAVEN'' (Revelation 13:13)
Also St John the Theologian says that the Antichrist will perform great signs, and will even make FIRE TO COME DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN UPON THE EARTH IN THE SIGHT OF MEN......above Revelation./
Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov...wrote alot on the Antichrist and the end of the world.........(I have ,i'm sure written it here somewhere)
This is one of his frightful experiences.....
Quote//In a different place Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov recorded with awe and foreboding the vision of a simple blacksmith in a village near Peterburg at the dawn of our present age of unbeleif and revolution(1817).
In the middle of the day he suddenly saw a multitude of demons in human form, sitting in the branches of the forest trees, in strange garments and pointed caps,and singing, to the accompaniment of unbelievably wierd musical instruments,an eerie and frightful song:''OUR YEARS HAVE COME, OUR WILL BE DONE''
This was taken from a book called.''Orthodoxy and the religion of the future''......By Father Serahim Rose...

quote////////
A prophetic leader, Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov, wrotte in the last century, "*The miracles of Antichrist will be chiefly manifested in the aerial real* where Satan chiefly has his dominion*.
The signs will act most of all on the sense of sight, charming and deceiving. Again, the Antichrist will even make fire to come down out of Heaven upon the Earth in the sight of men."

www.bufora.org.uk...

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
who says that the UFO'S are ACTUALLY from other planets?

Actually, I think many are from our own future. The fact that they
have mastered time travel is why the Men in Black are so effective.
They threaten witness' with total extinction if they talk.... they can
go back in time and totally erase the person from having ever 'been'.
But that's a discussion for a different thread ....

What I originally posted was something showing an excorsist
(who is very well versed in knowing demonic influences because
his job was to drive those demons away) ... this excorsist believes
that there is probably life on other worlds. What I was interested
in is if any of the mainstream religious leaders or other 'holy people'
(like Padre Pio and the Saints or even better - the Hopi Holy Men)
believe that there is life on other planets.

I am convinced that the UFO'S and the Aliens are in fact
LIES of the devil......

I agree to a point. I feel that some are demonic, but some aren't.
The film footage shot from space by the Space Shuttle has shown
some VERY interesting stuff. I'll see if I can dig up the footage and
post a link.

I can understand what you say about the Apostles not
knowing all and not ready for certain things etc........But this
should not concern US.....

I understand the GREATER thing to be concerned about is our souls
and what state they are in because death could come at any time.
I REALLY DO hear ya' on that and totally agree. However ... why
can't we be interested in science? Wondering if there is life on other
worlds is science. What if Galelio or Capernicus (spelling?) said that
we shouldn't be 'concerned' with things that weren't spelled out in
the bible? We'd still think we were in the center of the universe
living on a flat rock.

If there are others in the universe the question I wonder about is the
'saved' question. Christ came to save 'mankind'. Life on other worlds
are not 'mankind' ... or are they? hmmmm Souls or souless? hmmmm.

Perhaps some of the 'demons' are souless (and 'unsaved') critters from
other worlds? That actually would cover both our thought process'
Hellen. You say demonic. I question 'is there life and what do some
main stream religious folks say about it?'. Perhaps it's soulless life?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
///Flyers as you may well know yourself, Demons can and DO take a ''ANGEL OF LIGHT '' form to deceive even the elect...when they cannot fool someone otherwise.....

QUOTE///// the "message" of the UFOs is: prepare for Antichrist; the "savior" of the apostate world is coming to rule it.
Perhaps he himself will come in the air, in order to complete his impersonation of Christ (Matt. 24:30; Acts 1:11); perhaps only the "visitors from outer space" will land publicly in order to offer "cosmic" worship of their master; perhaps the "fire from heaven" (Apoc. 13:13) will be only a part of the great demonic spectacles of the last times....

Of special interest to UFO investigators, "the miracles of Antichrist will be chiefly manifested in the aerial realm, where satan chiefly has his dominion.

The signs will act most of all on the sense of sight, charming and deceiving it. St. John the Theologian,
beholding in revelation the events that are to precede the end of the world, says that Antichrist will perform great signs,
and will even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men (Apoc. 13:13).

This is the sign indicated by Scripture as the highest of the signs of Antichrist, and the place of this sign is the air: it will be a splendid and terrible spectacle" (p. 13). St. Symeon the New Theologian for this reason remarks that "the struggler of prayer should quite rarely look into the sky out of fear of the evil spirits in the air who cause many and various deceptions in the air" (Philokalia,
"The Three Forms of Heedfulness").
"Men will not understand that the miracles of Antichrist have no good,
rational purpose, no definite meaning, that they are foreign to truth,
filled with lies,
that they are a monstrous, malicious, meaningless play-acting, which increases in order to astonish, to reduce to perplexity and oblivion, to deceive, to seduce, to attract by the fascination of a pompous, empty, stupid effect" (p. 11).
"All demonic manifestations have the characteristic that even the slightest heed paid to them is dangerous; from such heedfulness alone, allowed even without any sympathy for the manifestation,
one may be sealed with a most harmful impression and subjected to a serious temptation" (p. 50). Thousands of UFO "contactees" and even simple witnesses have experienced the dreadful truth of these words; few have escaped once they become deeply involved.

Even the secular investigators of UFO phenomena have seen fit to warn people against their dangers.
John Keel,
for example, writes:
"Dabbling with UFOs can be as dangerous as dabbling with black magic.

The phenomenon preys upon the neurotic, the gullible, and the immature. Paranoid-schizophrenia, demonomania, and even suicide can result – and has resulted in a number of cases.
A mild curiosity about UFOs can turn into a destructive obsession.
For this reason, I strongly recommend that parents forbid their children from becoming involved. Schoolteachers and other adults should not encourage teenagers to take an interest in this subject" (UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 220).

www.paranetinfo.com...

IX
helen

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The idea that ufos, extraterrestrials, and aliens are actually demons is traced to Monsignor Corrado Balducci. Balducci was a top demonologist / exorcist, and became the vatican's spokesman on extraterrestrials.

Wikipedia states Balducci died in September 20, 2008.

Does anyone know which individual replaced Balducci after his death?
I'm am trying to find more demon-extraterrestrial links beyond Balducci.

new topics

top topics

join