Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS G Council

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have been voted in to represent government conspiracies, NWO and government projects, etc here at ATS.

I will keep this brief and simple, i would like to know some of your concerns, ideas and problems you have experience in the conspiracy side of ATS.

I am here to answer your questions and aid you

[edit on 12-6-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
First of all CONGRATS!

Now a quick question for you. There are many goverment related conspiracies that lead to other areas such as the war of terror, religion, Alien contact, etc etc ad nauseum. In some cases, thes theories, will even cross into more than one area.
How are you looking to govern these various theories when they do cross over?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
First of all CONGRATS!

Now a quick question for you. There are many goverment related conspiracies that lead to other areas such as the war of terror, religion, Alien contact, etc etc ad nauseum. In some cases, thes theories, will even cross into more than one area.
How are you looking to govern these various theories when they do cross over?

Well, i know what you mean...its a tough problem. For example, the NWO theory touches many different subjects. As long as its related to the board topic, then it will stay

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Im a side kick, like" thing". LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Im a side kick, like" thing". LOL

SpittinCobra is my right hand man...

im still looking for a number two

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well if you need one, I can volunteer. I do not know what all you need for qualifications though

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would now like to listen to problems that members have encountered in the conspiracy area of the board.

I always would like to hear your ideas on how to improve certain parts of the conspiracy area aswell;

top topics

join