It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures from seti, need advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
here

this one I had when I just looked or they are all hit are there is something else because it simular to one posted earlier here in this thread.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks like you've discovered evidence of an alien intelligence. Good work! I guess you're going to be famous now and forget all of us little people. That's the thanks we get for supporting you when no one else believed in you. Well, you can take your aliens. I hope you're happy.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I was under the impression that natural gamma bursts take place at extremely high frequencies and are not rythmic.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by pdo3]

rdx

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am running the SETI programme and on several occasions have seen those triple peaks, sometimes they are together and sometimes they are seperated.

I guess if they are actually representative of something more than 'background' noise - we will be told in a timely manner!

Or will we.................................?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I hope you won't think i'm being an up-start, but by the look's of all this Seti stuff i've been having a nosey over for the past couple of year's, it look's to me like everyone is chasing everyone else on a global internet system! There isn't any alien's out there, those hit's, or such like, are someone on the internet Seti is looking for, and that someone is opening door's to particular information, not from outer space! I think all this Seti scam is linked into Princeton Uni's Egg project, who have certain subject's dot-ted around the globe, and interacting on the net 24/7. The egg's know what they are looking for, and Seti set up a reverse psychology hacker system, guaranteeing that there would be a lot of other extra computer power involved around the globe with the million's of space fan's and their computer's on the planet, and it only take's a few tweek's, and a bit of refining of the usual internet data to make it look like it's from thousand's of light year's away, to encourage all those space fan's to search 24/7, and indexing as many internet hit's made by the egg's/subject's daily on the net, while they have a party!
I have had a few good chat's to many of the Seti Team over the past, and believe me, they arn't looking outside of this planet's atmosphere for life beyond earth, they are looking for the one that know's life after death, and that's a fact! Ever wondered why all Hitler's scientist's moved to Nasa?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
How do you see what seti is seeing? Can I subscribe?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Like i have told you, i have had convo's with several Seti staff on the net. They are not looking in outer space for a signal of alien origine, they are looking for something that's been around on this planet ever since it began to spin!
The picture's you are showing, look exactly like the multiple's of hit's made in the net index system. They look like draw's full of file's, but the colour's have just been changed, and the code's reversed. So instead of anyone relating Seti's information to the information highway of the global internet, they automatically think it's outer space just, because Seti is able to pick up and transfer the globulk internet data in reverse from any satalite, and make everyone believe it's signal's from the black beyond!

Particular word's that were used many thousand's of year's ago, journey from continant to continant, and have certain code link's to the ancient scripture's and text's. A lot of these word's were also secretly hidden during the Renaisonse, in the 18th Century. These word's relate to the spectrum colour code's that have significance in the subconscious memory, the Syneasthesis system, and relate to the spectrum frequency's that travel through the universe, and also relate to the frequency's in the earth's lay line grid.
The Van Allan Belt's were known as the Celstial Ocean, that was believed to have significant link's with the psychological perceptive make-up of the mind, body, heart and soul, and this is the reason for these particular ancient word's jouney through time around the globe in the disguise of poetry, and prose.
Certain magnetic force's have a lot of influence on our planet's satbility in the universe, beside's our weather, and natural earth quake's, etc; the same is for the mind body heart and soul, for it's sability in time and space just like the planet earth, and if some of the information is missing, or in reverse, then there's a glitch in it's momentum, just like the psychi of a human brain, the planet work's on the same system. So if the majority of a particular nation became suddenly depressed through the loss of thousend's of loved one's, then the planet will also react in a similar way, causing depression's in the weather, and also the planet's lay line grid, which can result in devesating sunami's, Tornado's, etc;
There is a particular word that has been well hidden in Edward Spencers The Feary Queen, but only someone who know's this word, would be making those hit's on the index that Seti set up as from outer space. After speecking to several over a couple of month's, they were more into what i knew about particular thing's relating to metempsychosis, and ancient ritual's that activate the process of seperating the conscious from the subconscious memory, that can travel in time in the same magnetic spectrum frequency's, than giving me any info on how Seti get's their data! .
So if you think this bird flu pandemic is real, think again, they used a pleague in the 18th Century to avoid the spread of a word into Europe and the UK, and they are using the same paranoia trick, but on our food chain instead of our body's. It's the art of abuse without touching the person you want to abuse, and come's from medieval pagan psychology.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I had similar things happen all the time but unfortunatly I can't find the screenshots I took.

I was hessitant to post my findings on ATS since I didn't want to seem like a fool, I had no comments back from SETI either about my findings, this was also with BOINC.

Hopefully I will find the picture but I am not counting on it...

Edit: found it!"

[edit on 2/21/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes, you are seeing it the same way i do!
Seti's set up the net to reverse the indexing system to look like a continual radio frequency, and the continual peak's are infact particular file's being extracted from the global net index filling system. The index system run's the same way, with continual file's being extracted 24/7, globally, and it's not much messing about with the script code's to change a program, and send it out to everyone on the same net in a reverse mode, making it look like it's come from one area of the universe via Seti, when they are collecting it from the glabal network via satalite anyway!

So you've have had the same response i had when questioning their technology then? Ummm! Do i need say more!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A recent work unit of mine had quite a few of these. Also, the red 'steps' had a section which went up progressively for about five steps before suddenly stopping.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm was getting some green bars on a recent work unit, however, they were not like the one's I've seen on here...

Here's a screen cap so you can see for yourselves:

All the ones I got were like that, just kinda floating there, and in te very left too.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by tlmt7]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Here is one I took a screenshot of, I think its pretty weird, i couldn't find any others quite like it.

I would like to hear some suggestions as to this pattern.

I have a feeling I know what it is but would like to hear what you may think it is.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have no idea what that is, but have found this page with various anomolies on it including one image that looks very much like yours.
they have this to say about it

Clarence Vranish, N7DT, detected this strange phenomenon. He writes, "I discovered a very distinctive signal trough, which I would interpret as frequency specific, doppler shift, signal attenuation, in one of my work units. It goes from the upper left corner to the middle third of the front axis. Calculating the frequency shift, it would appear to be traveling at 1/3C, a very possible occurrence in our galaxy. What the meaning of a signal trough would be except for the presence of a gravitational lens or some other phenomena, I'm not sure. "

www.setileague.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
well a gravitational lens is a blackhole. so maybe what the guy is trying to say is it's some kind of signal emitted from blackholes that they have no clue how it's formed, why, or for what purpose if any?

optimus

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How do you go about scanning the skies?? Do you need some special equipment for this?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Groggy
hm, also got something what I think could be SWEET.
Here's the pic .. I dont know mutch about it, so if someone could care explaining if this is anything good?

It's not just once .. it's repeating all the time.

Friendly greets

If you look at the red space between each of the green peaks, the pattern, lengths, slight dips and rises all look very similar, almost exact. Then, when you look at the green peaks, they also look very similar in length and spacing. If this happened only twice, I think you could rule it out. But for it to happen 3 times...I think there may be something to that. Wouldn't such a design and pattern indicate a timing or purpose to the signal?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I see these green bars literally all the time...sometimes I keep seeing repeating sets of them over and over again.

I just wish I knew how to actually 'HEAR' whats being recorded,I bet it would make for some interesting ambient noise.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Here we go..its doing it again...alternating between green and then Im not sure what this is?

one sweep goes into the green and the next is the same..

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a little over 1/2 way through this task...and still the same 2 graphics

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join