It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a view from ATS members on RSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hey there.

I have been an ats member here for 6months and i have enjoyed debating and reading many interesting topics and opinions members bring up.I feel its great to have a forum where i could discuss politics and get a globalview or reply/opinion from others who share my interest.

One particular part of politics i enjoy discussing is military and economic powers of many nations.I was born in South africa and i have always been interested inparticular with my own nations politics.

One thing i`v always been curious is the worlds veiw of south africa.I would like to know what nation many of you view south africa as.Do you see it as another african economy struggling or a reigonal power?do many of you see it as a westernised nation(veiw southafricans as westernised)r do you just see it as another sudan,nigeria,vietnam etc.Do many of you believe our nation is growing or getting worse.

Your opinions would be greatly appritiated(excuse spelling).I look forward to many of your views.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I've been kind of wondering what's been going on in South Africa myself in the post-apartheid era. I imagine it's still a quite divided society with a small number of wealthy, prosperous whites and a large population of mostly poor blacks. As far as it being a regional power, I imagine that it is.

join