It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A record of members with Psionic abilities.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ok, I realize that there have been threads in the past entitled "Who has psychic powers" or things like that.

However, there is a difference between psychic (frauds mostly IMO) and Psionic (the more scientific one).

I would like to know which members have psionic anilities, now to make this clear psionic abilities are:

Telepathy
Telekineticy (pyrokineticy, cryokineticy, biokineticy etc.)
Empathy
Precognition

If you have one or more of these abilities, please say so, and to what extent.

I myself am Empathic, though I have blocked it out for the most part.
I am also precognitive, I can not see events or anything of that calibor, the mosat frequent thing I get is a Deja vu feeling followed by a memory of me already experiencing the event, at first I had thought that it was just a trick of the mind, but two years ago I had a deja vu flash, and knew what the speaker was about to say.

Well, thank ytou in advance to the people who take there time to read and reply.

May enlightenment be yours.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Telepathy
Telekineticy (pyrokineticy, cryokineticy, biokineticy etc.)
Empathy
Precognition

The above abilities you mention are so completley rare that i doubt many or any people on this board would possess the level of (scientific criteria)ability that you mention.
But maybe im wrong, it sure would be interesting to hear from anyone who does have these abilities though,especially people with the ability of telepathy.
Parker

[edit on 12-6-2005 by parker]

[edit on 12-6-2005 by parker]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Telepathy or precognition:

I tend to finish people's word or sentence once in a while...

I believe that everyone has that but to a degree...but can be learned if one choose to pay attention and force him/herself to work at it for a while...

it's like working out to have 6 packs on the stomach area or other muscle tone in different area of the body for extended period of time...except for the telepathy, one has to work out his brain

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
could you be more specific as to what you mean by "empathy"?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm precognitive and empathic... My empathic "abilities" are much much stronger than my precognitive though.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've known about things before they happened kind of thing, but it's not controllable enough to be tested. Usually it's just a dead nothing with an occassional 'knowing' for some unknown reason - totally random and sporadic.

I can usually get a good idea of what's going on inside people even when they don't talk about it. People give an awful lot away in body language, and we pick up on that subconsciously.

I've never met anyone who had 'abilities' at the level you see on TV and in stories about ESP. Most are like me - intermittent and random.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well i can see my own future quite often but it is always random scenes from my life. If i meditate and concentrate it will come up in my head for a few seconds as bright as day and then fade away and it also happens often when i am asleep. I can also do remote viewing quite well and i have done other stuff of which i won't talk about. It's frustrating to see something in your future but not know when it will happen. I have tried to control what i see but it is just too dificult. It would be nice to see the lotto numbers just once on a $300 million jackpot.

I have also tried to astral project but i always end up on the lower plane or whatever because there are always bad things in my room. Once some demon or something tried to pull me out three times but wasn't strong enough. I was looking right at its face but i could not see it. It was very skinny and dark blood red in color, it also looked like there was a metal rod in my left shoulder. Since then i haven't tried to do it because it just doesn't seem safe. Has anybody else had bad experiences like mine? The fact that you can't talk is weird as well, i don't like the feeling.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well this thread is going along nicely, I'd like to thank everyone for answereing.
Of course the thread is'nt closed, if thats what it sounded like I was about to say., I intend to keep this thread active, so that people can post about it.

could you be more specific as to what you mean by "empathy"?

Feeling other peoples emotions, as in, they being sad and not showing it, and you than becoming sad, and being able to effect others emotions, in essence telepathy, but with emotion instead of thoughts.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Precognition, limited telepathy(haven't developed it much), and Empathy(My strongest ability). I am in the process of developing these abilities more.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I posess empathy. I sometimes with I could turn it off, although it is very useful in some situations.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hi Iori!

I am adding nothing to your list.
I do NOT want what I can or can not do on ANYBODYS list.

Ya know what I mean?

In order to have any clue as my personal talents, you need to be hanging out with me and just SEE for yourself.......

"I NO need be on no stinking lists" TRG sez in a gruff Spanish accent.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well if you did not want to be a part of this thread then why did you post?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Because she has every right to, and she is a friend.

Anyways, anyone who wants to can post here, as long as it has to do with the subject.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If I am able to predict events, does that make me precognative?
If I am able to guess the mood or subject of someones thoughts, am I telepathic?

If so I guess Yes, but Since anyone, even a computer could, where does that leave us?

Seriously folks, can anyone actually move objects or accurately read minds?
If you can, please inform me for I am hard pressed for proof.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Telepathy is my strongest gift and I have precognitive abilities, but I can only sense small things (like if you are going to fall or if you're gonna have a baby or something) or BIG things--if I try. I can do things with energy but I've never developed it.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I can feel people ... when i focus on a person I can feel what kind of car they have, how long they been married, if they have a big secret.. that kind of thing.. is that an empath?

top topics

join