It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Blast Derails Train in Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
Ever notice the pattern associated with bickering beginning with subz's conjectural, asinine comments?

Granted, people are entitled to disagree with or dispute others' posts but in subz's case, his ill-conceived, sometimes insulting, posts are inviting provocative, disagreeable reactions from few others needlessly in every ATSNN thread.

ANYHOOOO.... it seem odd that upon refreshing the ATS.com forum just a few minutes ago, I got a TA-ALARM headliner from this thread even though it was few days old TA-ALARM newsflash. I was under the impression that terrorists have struck Moscow's rails once again.

[edit on 6/14/2005 by the_oleneo]

Oh and I suppose when you post its not "bickering" its "discussing". When you get the monopoly on whats right you can start to throw stones.

However, if you have a problem with me personally I suggest you U2U me. If you want to take it further you are more than welcome to involve a moderator.

[edit on 14/6/05 by subz]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Can I ask why a five day old story was brought to an alarm status today?

Just wondering.

Maybe it is a flaw in the voting for submissions process.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is a train wreck thread.

We don't bicker about schedules here.

(Dr Strangelove non sequitur).

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Dear subz, allow me to point out the bickering that begins with your response to djohnsto77:

Originally posted by subz
Djohnsto77, I suppose the Russians should automatically lash out and blame the first people that spring to mind when they are attacked huh? Heaven forbid they should investigate what happend BEFORE shooting their mouths off and crying foul before they know what happend. If it was terrorists they will announce the fact when they have investigated it.

Get a grip you terrormonger.

Calling djohnsto77 a terrormonger is insulting and an invitation to bickering (conjectural since you assumed that all djohnsto77 is making are terrormongering threads and that isn't true. YOU know that). Note that djohnsto77 choose NOT to respond to you from further on. He knew that you would be baiting him into a bickering debate.

Then you and shots went back and forth on djohnsto77's comments. Shots pointed out something good and you pointed out something earlier contrarily to shots' assertion. You claimed that you are of the opinion that we shouldn't jump to conclusions after a loud explosion somewhere and ranted about that we have all ourselves to blame for everything, which is a ridiculous conclusion you've made.

You don't know human nature. People WILL react differently to sudden turn of events or dramatic crisis right in front of them. People WILL speculate anything from it. Remember, in most countries, people are almost never used to terrorism or events involving weapons to kill or injury people en masse. In Russia's case, it's the opposition: Russians are used to violent terrorism in their society and they are normally slow to make quick reactions or speculations from it because they have always assumed it could be a terrorist attack or just a bad/freak accident that just happened.

The bottom line? People don't know anything better from sudden or dramatic events unfolding before their eyes. They will react to it and speculate differently. Nobody have all the information right away just moments after a terrorist attack, a loud explosion, a DC-3 plane that crashed at a residential street in Florida or whatever.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
When is next train to Minsk ?

Poor levity..... to distract from prior departures from an interesting article on a potential Islamic assault on a western power. An item worthy of discussion.
Let's give ourselves some mutual courtesy. I also have entered a thread misled by the title..... I MOVE ON !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join