It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significance of 3 am?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
For as long as I can remember, 3 am has been the time during the night that I have woken up by a sound in my room, or the feeling someone was standing over me or looking at me. Is this just a coincidence or has anyone else had this experience?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What time do you go to bed?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Have you heard of "shadow people"?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky
For as long as I can remember, 3 am has been the time during the night that I have woken up by a sound in my room, or the feeling someone was standing over me or looking at me. Is this just a coincidence or has anyone else had this experience?

Well I seem to remember reading once that 3 am is the soul's midnight. A lot of people die at this time for some reason.. maybe thats it.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
What time do you go to bed?

It varies...

Originally posted by Mycroft

Have you heard of "shadow people"?

no, I havent, but Im going to look it up now. thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yep....I used to wake at 3am a few years ago...it went on for quite some time. I know of someone on ATS here who was waking at 3am regularily as well, perhaps they'll reply to this when they get the chance.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, I haven't noticed that happening, but I'm usually awake at 3am, and I have noticed something. The hour between 3 and 4 am seems to go faster than any other, yet the hour between 4 and 5 am seems to be the slowest........It sounds impossible, but it really feels like it

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I had a very simular thing but it was 6.15 every time when it was that time i would be drawn to a clock...tv ....
or the time on my mobile phone.....It was really freaky ..It went on for about 6 months then stopped!

I kept thinking maybe it had a meaning....But so far nothing has happened....wierd though!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I had a very simular thing but it was 6.15 every time when it was that time i would be drawn to a clock...tv ....
or the time on my mobile phone.....It was really freaky ..It went on for about 6 months then stopped!

I kept thinking maybe it had a meaning....But so far nothing has happened....wierd though!!!

I've been seeing 3:33 a lot lately.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
my girlfriend and i both almost always happen to glance at a clock as it changes from 9:10->9:11.. i dont believe it has anything to do with the september disaster however. I was born at 9:11am, and i find it strange that by accident i look at the clock everytime my birth hour/minute hit.. crazy huh?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
3am has always bneen the time I can finaly fall to sllep, between 3 and 4.
A while back on a different board someone was asking a list of questions for me to ask the non-physical friends here to answer. One of them was "what does 3am mean".
I still have the transcript of the answers to most of those questions - that one included.
(Do note that Gabby, the particular spiritual friend answering this question is very young but tries very hard to help and answer questions. Also note that there have been a few times (she conffessed) that she has 'made up' answers because she wanted to talk and thought I would move on if she couldn't answer. Again, this was a while ago, at least several months.

Curious-does anyone know anything about this time? > The reason I ask is because I used to have a serious > problem with 3:34 a.m. > Susan > Hamilton, ON

Gabby: Just a time to be up in a far away land for us. In my land it is a time for toating. (toating - means coming, leaving, going in and out.) we do this all the time but 3:30 is a busy time for us here. Because mean ones are hiding for safety then. Mean ones can be stopped by angela and others like her, and they look for them. (stopped means to be gone, like crossing over with no possible return). we like freedom from bad ones going in and out. Just not be in talk at that time angela, not a good time to talk. Bad ones will come to you then. Have you noticed that x steve and x acle and x levi are all from 3 zone? (she wanted to go�.end of this conversation)

The steve, and jacle she reffered to are the �bad� one I had problems with. I think it was Cari who had a problem with a levi?

ang/gabby

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In the book "The Demonologist", the writer and his wife (Ed and Nancy Warren) discribe 3:00 AM as "The hour of the Anti-Christ".

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockmea
In the book "The Demonologist", the writer and his wife (Ed and Nancy Warren) discribe 3:00 AM as "The hour of the Anti-Christ".

I guess now we know why

(lol - love these faces)

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have lately developed a pattern of being awaken around 3:30am..here's a thread I posted in a couple months ago..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tuesday night was the first occurance of this since the time of my posting in the above thread. Tuesday, instead of being petrified with fear, I awoke angered. Not directed at any one thing per sey but just very angry. And of course..it was 3:39 am..by my alarm clock. reading this thread however, i realized that my wife keeps the clock ahead a few minutes to make sure she doesn't oversleep ( not my logic but I deal with it ). The next time, I'll use my watch which I set once a month by GPS atomic clock time.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There was a period of time in which I awoke at exactly 3:15 every night.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Often, at 3 am, I get the feeling I'm in the wrong room. Did you know you drool when you sleep?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I used to wake up at 3am for the longest time (years). Even if I was taking a prescribed sleeping pill I would wake.

About 2 months ago I came across 5-HTP and took it for about a month and then stopped taking it once my sleep pattern normalized to all night. Since then I've had better sleep then I've had in years with no waking at 3am and feel much better for it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
From a medical source, 3am to 9am is the time a person most likely will have a stroke. Perhaps your body is telling you something. I always go to sleep between 12 - 2 am and wake around 3:10 am, 3:30, 3:45. Another thing could be the spirit is being rustled by aliens and pulls out into the waking realm to get away.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, now that you mention it, the significance of 3 AM may not be co-incidence of the strange feeling of someone standing nearby or an alien presence but a natural bodily function in which I have to use the toilet. So perhaps next time, try to find out if you could reduce your liquid intake prior to bedtime. I've also been reading how maybe the body doesn't need that much sleep and is waking up earlier than normal. I dunno.

[edit on 2008-5-25 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If you watched the movie: Excorcism of Emily Rose they touch on this heavily. Basically they say:

And then Father Moore takes the stand and explains that 3 A.M. is a special “witching hour,” because, you see, it is the exact opposite of 3 P.M., which is of course the hour Christ was killed, and the three stands for the Holy Trinity, and the inverse of the three signifies powerful black magic, and of course there are twelve zodiac signs, and if you divide them by the Holy Trinity, you get four, which just happens to be the number of legs on the horse that carried the pregnant Mary to the manger in Bethlehem....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join