It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a video of a UFO landing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
www.iwasabducted.com...

I came across this video and I was wondering if it was real or not?
It's really bad quality and it looks like a Police UFO, but I was just wondering if anyone could help me here?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just took a look at it.

Looks like a helicopter to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
I just took a look at it.

Looks like a helicopter to me.

I see a helicopter with a searchlight too

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
**yawns**

Any video of a UFA taken by human made video capture technology, basiclly any video you see on this earth at this point in time about UFO's is fake.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The video is far too short to tell to get anything out of it. As has been mentioned the quality is poor and unfortunately I think you would have to toss this on the pile before you even start analyse it.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Too blurry to be sure about it. I don't see it landing though, it looks to be in the air the entire time, thats why there are light rays underneath it until the end of the video.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That is an old video from Ontario Canada.

It was featured on "Unsolved Mysteries" and "Sightings" years ago.

The original footage is impressive and the eye witness testimony is impressive too.

The video itself was produced by an anonymous person who only left a thumb print on the VHS label. That part if a red flag though.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Whatever it is, helicopter, ufo, police car or swamp gas, the video is just too bad to say anything conclusive except it is crap...

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is the famous video by 'the Guardian'. I have seen a much better video than this before ( full length). I am not to sure if this is a helicopter, it's hard to make out what it really is, in some frames you can clearly see a round shaped object .

More info about this case ( also known as the Carp Case ) can be found here -> www.virtuallystrange.com...
See some frame grabs here ->www.virtuallystrange.com...

Peace, Alundra

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Alundra]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
obviously it looks like a furework display captured on a bad video camera... i mean even listen to the sound in the background...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I saw a show on TV a long time ago and the guy that took this video admitted it was a fake.. He and his friends made numerous videos... He even showed how he did it.. Something like a Radio controlled helicopter with bright lights... They also had a fog machine to smoke up the brush around the heli... The copter was around 4' long and the blade diameter was around 3' long.

new topics

top topics

join