It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Im sorry if this thread has been posted before although i did do a search for it. Id like for any opinions , speculations or theories on these tablets to be posted here and if you haven't read through them , please do so. I'd also like to know if there are actual recorded solid tablets or if this is just from someones mind. Ive read over these tablets several times and it strikes me with disbelief. You'll find the sphinx and hall of records mentioned. I believe in the fifth tablet it says

"Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built."

It sort of throws me off because i dont think the egyptians had a heiroglyph for "space ship" Well either way this is quite strange. Everyones thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Here is the link. www.crystalinks.com...

Again i apologize if this has been posted before.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Since the Pharoah head seems out of proportion to the body of the Lion, I heard that some believe that the head was really a lion's head and that at some later date the lion's head was carved into a the ruling Pharoah. There are also Egyptian writings that depict two lions facing away from each other sitting the way the sphinx does. If this is true then the Emerald Tablets of Thoth would have to had been written or envisioned after the reconstruction of the head.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Definite fake.

There are some "Emerald Tablets" that are Middle Age alchemical documents (www.levity.com...) , but they aren't full of ancient secrets and Atlantean history. That "Emerald tablet" is different than these "Emerald Tablets of Thoth."

"Doreal" (the real author, under a pseudonym) appears to be one of the psychics of the 1920's, who "channeled" these books much as Edgar Cayce and others of that time channeled information (mostly based on romances and not based at all in fact or confirmed by later discoveries)
www.sacredscience.com...

He'd never been to Egypt or he'd know how laughable the idea was of the Great Pyramid being an initiation hall for any Mystery School. The passages are long and narrow (and the entrance has been known for thousands of years), and the sarcophagus chamber is pretty small (smaller than your average living room, with no fans, no ventilation... very stuffy and hot for more than 20 minutes.)

And the material is very clearly 1920's romantic spiritualism in origin -- both in style and content (and in the BAD history, too!)

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. I was afraid that it was channeled or something of that sort, a thing i've never really believed in. Im the sort of person that likes hard concrete evidence. I'm very appreciative of your insight and knowledge of the situation.

new topics

top topics

join