It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its funny how extreme people go with their beliefs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
this site is so full of arrogance and b.s that you have to visit it just for your own entertainment.
According to the list at the left side (which is all the things the site condems you for) about 50 percent of them apply to me so according to that site i am in serious trouble. Be warned....

Go take a look:

www.yourgoingtohell.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ummm, I think that site is supposed to be a parody...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
oh dear
looks like im in alot of trouble to. See you in hell

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
THAT SITE IS A BUNCH OF SELF RIGHTEOUS BULL#!!
Thanks for posting it. I needed a laugh.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's Christian satire to make fun of Christians... I saw another site like that and I couldn't believe people actually took it seriously... actaully it's www.landoverbaptist.org... I find it a little offensive but it's so immature I just have to roll my eyes

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
We already have a thread about this site:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
it is all a matter of interpretation,here is another angle on it.
www.christmind.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well Lilith, when someone links to a site which criticizes Christians with misconceptions about the Bible and misconceptions about history, etc. (www.evilbible.com), the non-believers think it is great, wonderful, etc. As soon as you find a Christian site that happens to publish something to which you do not agree, it is horrible, terrible - the site should be taken down. What do you expect, there are many web sites out there that publish the most atrocious lies about Christianity and you think it is great and good. Yet when the Christians set up their web sites pointing what they consider your errors in light of scriptures, you cry how horrible, how foul, how arrogant. Perhaps you are one of those people who believe in free speech only as long as that free speech supports their view point?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
well thanks for the link anyway. I saved it to my favorites folder named "funny" incase I need a laugh!

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well Lilith, when someone links to a site which criticizes Christians with misconceptions about the Bible and misconceptions about history, etc. (www.evilbible.com), the non-believers think it is great, wonderful, etc. As soon as you find a Christian site that happens to publish something to which you do not agree, it is horrible, terrible - the site should be taken down.

Actually, anything i've said about this site has been negative, exactly as it would be to a site which had misconceptions about my own belief (which are usually equally as tacky), either way, they make me laugh because its hard to accept that people believe this kind of thing.

join