It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Investigations that are hot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In this forum, I posted a theory, that was even too hot for Above Top Secret! Here are the other topic that is just under scoulding hot.

Monitor a Religious service.
Note - ALWAYS ask permission first. be upmost respectful. Such as spikes or unusal EMF and Thermometer readings during a religious service.
Monitoring the following religious services.
- Christian (any/all denominations)
- Catholic
- Hindu
- Budhist
- Islam
- Tribal (Native North American)
- Wiccan (Any/all particular ethnic forms)
- Raelism (The UFO cult)
- Satanism (Traditional and LeVayen)
Look for spectral photos, EVPs, spikes and unusual EMF Gauss meter readings and Thermometer readings.

The purpose of this to get greater understanding of the Relationship between Human and Good/Evil. What goes on during prayer or meditation? Are Satanists really communicating with the Dard Lord? What are the innerworkings of a Wiccan spell for furtility, Health and Love? Are Raelians communicating with Aliens? What EMF readings can be gathered from Christians, Catholics, Jews and Mulslims communicating with God?

**My OTHER theory is SO HOT, So controversial, that it can not be mentioned in this forum. Send me e-mail if you are a serious investigator that is not afraid of pushing a few buttons or pushing the envelope. (serious investigators only, please).**

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It would be brilliant if the EMF readings went off the charts and the photos that you took actually contained something. That would be amazing!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What makes you think you'd find anything unusual about it, which is assuming unusual things of that nature even occur...which you may or may not be able to prove.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I doubt it is what you claim, there is no need to go farming emails, just post it in rats if need be. Don't have access, u2u it to me, if it is in deed " hot" or not, post it.

But I am doubting it not being able to be posted in this forum, you havn't forgotten where you are have you?

top topics

join