It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams about snow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I dont know if this is the right forum for this. I always seem to have strange dreams (thats why I chose this username) and there mostly about snow.

I can remember the first dream before this was that I was in my greenhouse and there was a bright light and then glass was flying eveywhere and then I woke up, but after this now I have had dreams about that there's snow everywhere and its always at night in my dreams and im walking around my town and there's nobody else around, its like a ghost town. I have other dreams but these are always so vivid.

I had a dream a few days ago which was really vivid like it was almost real and it really scared me when i woke up where it was night time and my dad was down in the greenhouse and then I woke up in my dream and he was standing by my bed and then it changed to I was looking out of my bedroom window and it was daytime and there was snow eveywhere and then something that was like a giant snowball appeared in the sky and hit the ground and after that a spaceship which was like a spider appeared and then there were all these explosions in sky and after those there was a big explosion like a nuclear explosion. I could feel the wind from the blast in my dream I thought the window was smash then the wind started to rush back towards the blast. It was like I could feel the wind blowing and it was a cold
wind.

Then the dream changed to a massive crowd of people in what looked like victorian clothes were standing in my garden and a train like an old fashioned
tram car comes along the railway line with what lookes like all the leaders and politicians on it and the people shout that there leaving us, there getting away. Again there was snow everywhere.

I have only every had these dreams once and I have had them in the order I said. they have happened over a space of time and they were really vivid compared to the others I have and they really frightened me .

I dont know why I had these dreams and i have not had anymore like them since. It seems to me like there connected somehow.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Kool,try looking at a few history sites about this.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks, ill try that.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

The snow and darkness are very telling, either it is significant because in your dream it should be daytime, or because it should be a time when snow is unexpected.

I think any one could draw the Nuclear Winter analogy if they wanted, but if we start viewing this 'space ship' or 'giant snowball' into it, then it may have something to do with outer space (perhaps outer space weapons trigger the fight, or something disturbs the asteroid belt, an sends a bunch of asteroids in our direction).

People need only be aware we live in a time of sudden changes. Like the Twin Towers, when things start crumbling, they crumble quickly. Everyone has to trust themselves, they can't expect someone else to give them a dire warning, or as in your dream, the politicians say they are leaving.

More like, they would just be gone, and we would be like, "Uh, where are the politicians?"
WTF is going on here? Those are the times we live in.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow... I have no idea! But maybe it's a continuing dreamscape that someone you don't realize you know from the astral is creating for you. ^_^ Sometimes you meet people while you're dreaming and just don't remember meeting them, but they remember you. You only remember bits and pieces - so maybe they're trying to communicate with you or continue a stroy where you left off last? ^_^ Hope this helps! Sweet dreams!

new topics

top topics

join