It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
I agree with finch

No way can water crystals remain in the air for over 45 minuites, and having been spread over by wind, etc.

You've been asked once, and I'll rtepeat the question - why do you think that contrails cannot when clouds can? Or even better, if contrails cannot, why could chemtrails? I hate it when people don't take that extra step or two in their thought process.

I'm more concerned with the non-conspiratorial chemicals in jet fuel. Nasty, carcinogenic wickedness, they are!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird....I think you're under the impression that I think Chemtrails are real? As I said before.....they are a HOAX...fake.

Here's quote from me in my last post.....

Again...YES, I am saying that "chemtrails" do not happen.

and another...

No...I never said that contrails are not real. Your childish chemmie word games won't work against me!! HAH! I said that Chemtrails are not real...they are a hoax.

Why did you quote this, "Yes, and for clarification...YES. Is it that hard to believe that flight patterns intersect all the time? " and then say Im a believer?...IM NOT. Read my entire post....and the ones above that...you'll see why I said that

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sorry about that sporty! I put the wrong quote in.... *smacks self*

I know you know they're a hoax

I'll edit.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Sorry about that sporty! I put the wrong quote in.... *smacks self*

I know you know they're a hoax

I'll edit.

It's all good

I just don't wanna be confused for a lonney...I mean a chemmie

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
It's all good

I just don't wanna be confused for a lonney...I mean a chemmie

I have to put up with these people more than I'd like to here at work. These people call the government complaining that the government is doing this and that.
A call from the other day was something like:
"The government is causing some sort of mist to surround my house, and I'm getting sick because of it"

No proof, no evidence, just an irrational fear.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So, you're saying

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

Is fake, (along with the other hundreds upon thousands of chem pictures), and that it's clouds doing such formations, and that if it's planes, it's a total accident. Oh, and you guys think it's a HOAX, meaning some bored teen's decided to rent some planes, put in some wierd chemicals, and fly around? Ah, yes, prior to that get thier pilots license.

apc

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Vinci dude Read A Book.
A meteorlogical website.
One of the DOZENS of chemtrail threads.
Educate yourself.
You sound like a jester, because you're seriously making me laugh.

Your link shows contrails. They aren't really 'accidental' rather coincidental.
The hoax is perpetrated by people such as yourself, who lack any and all understanding of what they are observing. Please, read.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ChemTrails. Hehehehehehe.... I grew up in the Long Beach area, about 20 miles south of LAX. I would see them ALL the time. Commericial, Military and Private planes all have some sort of "Trail" . This "ChemTrail" is just paranoia.

Talk about making something out of nothing!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
They aren't really 'accidental' rather coincidental.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Now we know were you live (By the stop sighn next to the tree across the mailboxes)
Isthis contributing to the destruction of the O-Zone? Is it really called the 'O' zone?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That was a link to some really nice looking contrails, thank you.

But, as I've said before, pictures of contrails do not prove that there is any conspiratorial chemical within them. The picture proves that there were several planes flying through the sky of the place where the picture was taken.

What chemical is going to be launched in the trail of a plane from 5, 10, 15 or 35 thousand feet, and have an effect on the citizenry below? Would someone please inform the crop dusters of this technology as these guys are continuously running into power lines and trees while trying to get the dust on the fields!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ehm, that's not where I live. I live close by through

Anyway, the o-zone hole isn't affected. It changes in size by itself. If humans didn't even exist, it would flucate it's own size.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Is fake, (along with the other hundreds upon thousands of chem pictures), and that it's clouds doing such formations, and that if it's planes, it's a total accident. Oh, and you guys think it's a HOAX, meaning some bored teen's decided to rent some planes, put in some wierd chemicals, and fly around? Ah, yes, prior to that get thier pilots license.

No one is saying it's fake. We're just saying they're contrails.

How about this. You provide us with a picture of what you think a contrail is so we can compare it to your pictures of "chemtrails".

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's usually funny seeing people defend the "chemtrail" position...

It's sorta like claiming the green stuff in pools is a top secret gov't "bird flu contamination well".

(Scott)"AHH, whats all that green stuff in your pool!"
(Jeff)"Dude it's just algae man."
(Scott)"Does algae get slimy like that! I think not my man... the gov't is up to no good! They've obviously orchastrated a plot to contaminate us all with the bird flu, so they can declare martial law, and george bush will be supreme world ruler for ever! Quick, I gotta post on ATS about this!!!!"
(Jeff)"Whatever man..."

(Scott)"I smell the bird flu virus quick hold your breath!"
(Jeff)"Bro, thats chlorine you smell."
(Scott)"Deny Ignorance, and RUNNNN!!!!!"
(Jeff)"Ehh... I'm going away now."

If the air in which the contrail develops has a low relative humidity, the cloud particles will quickly evaporate. Even in the presence of higher relative humidities, upper-level winds can spread a contrail apart to produce a horizontal sheet-like cloud. For a contrail to remain in tact for a long period of time, the air must have a high relative humidity in the presence of relatively light winds.

Source:ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu...(Gh)/guides/mtr/cld/cldtyp/oth/cntrl.rxml

Something out of nothing for sure.

[edit on 6/14/05 by microcosm]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by microcosm
(Scott)"AHH, whats all that green stuff in your pool!"
(Jeff)"Dude it's just algae man."
(Scott)"Does algae get slimy like that! I think not my man... the gov't is up to no good! They've obviously orchastrated a plot to contaminate us all with the bird flu, so they can declare martial law, and george bush will be supreme world ruler for ever! Quick, I gotta post on ATS about this!!!!"
(Jeff)"Whatever man..."

(Scott)"I smell the bird flu virus quick hold your breath!"
(Jeff)"Bro, thats chlorine you smell."
(Scott)"Deny Ignorance, and RUNNNN!!!!!"
(Jeff)"Ehh... I'm going away now."

Me = Scott
My dad = Jeff

From my dad's email:

" I do care, but I'm more worried about secret agents hiding in the bushes in my backyard. They are little sneaky bastards, it's difficult to catch them, but one day I will. Then instead of doing the ridiculous job of watching my family I'll tell them to better find out who sent those tiny green creatures living inside of my TV. They mostly never bother me but once in a while they get out and eat all our sugar, which is kind of annoying.

You should get a life and do something usefull. "
(He does care about the theory my friend and I were inspecting)

apc

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Deny ignorance.

dictionary.reference.com...
ig·no·rance
n.
The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

No way can water crystals remain in the air for over 45 minuites, and having been spread over by wind, etc.

...(along with the other hundreds upon thousands of chem pictures), and that it's clouds doing such formations, and that if it's planes, it's a total accident.

And what state do you live in little boy?
'Denial.'

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I worded that incorrectly, a cloud isn't the same as trails left by planes. Clouds exist because of evaporation and such, these trails exist because planes change altitudes, you can't compare the two.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ehh, read the link I included in my previous post. More specificly the part about the "hydrologic cycle".

A cloud is a visible aggregate of tiny water droplets and/or ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere and can exist in a variety of shapes and sizes.

Condensation generally occurs in the atmosphere when warm air rises, cools and looses its capacity to hold water vapor. As a result, excess water vapor condenses to form cloud droplets. The upward motions that generate clouds can be produced by convection in unstable air, convergence associated with cyclones, lifting of air by fronts and lifting over elevated topography such as mountains.

As you can see... clouds are formed by water (in one of it's 3 states) in the upper atmosphere. With that in mind...

Contrails form through the injection of water vapor into the atmosphere by exhaust fumes from a jet engine. If the surrounding air is cold enough, a state of saturation is attained and ice crystals develop, producing a contrail.

As you can now also see... contrails are formed by water vapor in the upper atmosphere as well. Clouds, and Contrails are the same, and are comparable to one another because both are a byproduct of water in the atmosphere. Contrails are most compared to "cirrus clouds".

Cirrus Clouds: The most common form of high-level clouds are thin and often wispy cirrus clouds. Typically found at heights greater than 20,000 feet (6,000 meters), cirrus clouds are composed of ice crystals that originate from the freezing of supercooled water droplets. Cirrus generally occur in fair weather and point in the direction of air movement at their elevation.

Source: ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu...(Gh)/wwhlpr/cirrus.rxml?hret=/guides/mtr/cld/cldtyp/oth/cntrl.rxml

As you can also see... cirrus clouds point in the direction of air movement at their elevation; which once again explanes the sometimes "sheet cloud" look of a contrail.

My only real concern about contrails is what Thomas Crowne brought up earlier... fumes from jet fuel released into the air (if its true that jet engines do release said fumes). I'm certain the fumes don't make it down to our level, but even so, that has to have a detrimental effect on the environment. That has nothing to do with gov't plots to poison you though... merely just loose regulations by the DOT when it comes to plane emissions. Surely they're not out to get you too...

[edited to fix typo]

[edit on 6/15/05 by microcosm]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

So, you're saying

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

Lets take a look at this link:

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov... you did notice it said contrail, right?

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...
A great merging of moist air and jet aircraft cover the South East of the
U.S with a contrail whiteout during the morning of November 10, 2004 as seen in this infrared brightness temperature difference image from the
NOAA-17 AVHRR.

Looks like a Nasa site for examining the radiation of heat from the earth due to cloud cover. Lets look at the Focus section of that site:

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...
Dr. Patrick Minnis and David F. Young lead a team that has major research responsibilities for the development and application of advanced data analysis techniques to interpret satellite measurements of clouds and radiative characteristics of the Earth. This includes developing a globally robust technique for retrieving cloud parameters and microphysical properties. The team is involved in several field experiment programs focused on basic cloud and radiation research and on providing validation data for cloud and Earth radiation budget experiments. They perform satellite and radiative transfer studies of cirrus and marine stratocumulus clouds, and are examining radiation and its relationship to tropical convection and cirrus clouds. Recent work includes developing methods for detecting contrails from space and determining their impact on climate. Dr. Minnis and his team are also investigating methods for calibrating satellites, determining radiative flux profiles from remote sensing data, and deriving more accurate cloud properties from satellites.

Nary the word Chemtrail….Hm

Nor the mention of making any new contrails to be detected… double Hm

Don’t you think that if they were to the point of doing Chemtrail spraying, that they would already know what the outcome of this project would be? Like putting the cart before the horse if you ask me. Now if this project comes up with evidence that extra cloud cover does in fact cause the earth to radiate more heat, and it becomes an accepted fact that the Earth is getting hotter, then you can start to watch for seeding or spraying. Well at least you guys will already have a name for the process…

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
cool...thanks for sharing...nice shots....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join