It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Felt Hinted at Exotic Antigravity Project?

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Woodward: Deep Throat Leads to "Fantastic" Discovery

A few years ago while in San Francisco, Bob Woodward made an intriguing remark. He told the San Francisco Chronicle he wouldn’t expose Deep Throat until the man died but that when he died people would begin to research the case and one thing would lead to another. Woodward said it would all lead to a “fantastic” discovery.

Now that we know that Deep Throat was W. Mark Felt, former #2 man at the FBI and the architect of J. Edgar Hoover’s COINTELPRO scheme to thwart the lives of thousands of anti-Vietnam war dissidents, the question looms large. What “fantastic” discovery was Woodward referring to?

In early Watergate contacts, Mark Felt told Woodward that the White House “regarded the stakes in Watergate as much higher than anyone outside perceived.” Felt “made veiled references to the CIA and national security.” In All The President’s Men, Woodward expanded on the subject as follows. At the height of his investigation, Woodward met with Felt, whose hands were shaking. Woodward’s notes say Felt said “everyone’s life was in danger…. The covert activities involve the whole US intelligence community and are incredible. (Felt) refused to give specifics because it is against the law. The cover-up has little to do with Watergate, but was mainly to protect the covert operation.” (p. 72-3, 318 All the President’s Men)

www.sbindymedia.org...

//ed lengthy cut and paste//

[edit on 11-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Did you write this or lift it from somewhere?

It is a remarkable piece of deductive reasoning, but I hardly think it's true.

Edit - I found it here www.sbindymedia.org...

[edit on 11-6-2005 by CaptainJailew]

gl2

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yes, I wrote it. Some of the background requires a little reading, especially the black budget aspects. I certainly understand your opinion, having felt the same whenever such unusual topics came up--until 10 years ago when convincing exposure changed my awareness. Here are some useful source readings to help substantiate what for some is a new and intriguing subject: Disclosure by Dr. Steven Greer, Leap of Faith by former astronaut Gordon Cooper, The Hunt for Zero Point by Janes Defense Weekly aviation editor Nick Cook, The Threat by David Jacobs PhD, and Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You wrote the story, then pasted it in indymedia, and are now posting it here?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Please reply to this subject on another thread started earlier by the same author:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join