It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Citizens of BTS lend me thy eyes

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Lysergic, I have an idea.

How about a poll option on BTS?
BTS is a more relaxed part of our community and polls are always fun




Sounds like a good Idea, I'll see what I can do. The polls use to be a apart of ATS back before BTS existed, however they were abused.




posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Also Just want to let everyone know my assistants are Enronoutrunhomerun and Dgtempe!




posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I agree with pretty much all of the smilies. Pic some of the best ones and go ahead. I especially like those that are different. Devils, DJ, Throwin' the horns, etc.

BTS isn't below ATS, that's a given.

I'd also like to see BTS host a party every now and then, whatever that means. Some kind of community, groupish-cultish thang that would be off da hook every second saturday or something. That'd rock.



posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
I'd also like to see BTS host a party every now and then, whatever that means. Some kind of community, groupish-cultish thang that would be off da hook every second saturday or something. That'd rock.

That sounds like an awesome idea man! We'll have to throw some ideas around...*hums “Welcome to the Jungle”*


Come on everyone - We want to hear your support....your ideas...This is about you,...us...we...Everyone that flows through BTS each day and makes it the place it is - So if you have an idea, spill it here...

You can also U2U any of us, Lysergic, dgtempe, or myself....Check to see who's online at the moment - Hopefully one of us will be, and shoot us a U2U to get your ideas replied to ASAP...




posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What would you guys think about a hot or not type picture system for BTS, SO shot out this idea, so it's doable (no pun) so I ask you all, would this be something you'd like to see?


Would a simple hot or not work the best or maybe a 1-10?

and imo you're all 10's



Let me here from ya'll on this! Dun be shy!



posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sounds like that could be a very interesting idea to me...

Might need a few fire extinguishers and some brown paper bags though.....


Ya know I'm just kidding - Hell....I'd need about 6 bags over my ugly mug



posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Sounds like that could be a very interesting idea to me...

Might need a few fire extinguishers and some brown paper bags though.....


Ya know I'm just kidding - Hell....I'd need about 6 bags over my ugly mug


I give you an 11, you hunk of man candy!



posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think that could be a lot of fun!

Great idea, SO!



posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I give you an 11, you hunk of man candy!

LMAO....

I think that background image is beginning to effect your brainwaves Lysergic



posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Yeah, I was gonna say smilies.

And a ban on gackground images that can cause epileptic fits!






Yeah, ban those... *pupils dialate, Joe shakes on floor, stops, looks up at background, starts shaking again*



posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just press your browser "stop" button and the animated gif will....well....stop.



posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic


Would a simple hot or not work the best or maybe a 1-10?






Good idea!!


I say 1-10 so we can make better decisions... hot or not is too general, too simple




posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
perhaps you could designate a time (EST?) maybe designate a 24 hour stretch to which everybody can show up on the ATSchat and scream "waaaazzuuuuuuppppp!!!!" at eachother.

i dont know, we could host a rap battle? i can beat box, "ppfffft uhhu huppfft ssschk"

some sort of game maybe. a race of sorts?

just brainstorming.



posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
perhaps you could designate a time (EST?) maybe designate a 24 hour stretch to which everybody can show up on the ATSchat and scream "waaaazzuuuuuuppppp!!!!" at eachother.

i dont know, we could host a rap battle? i can beat box, "ppfffft uhhu huppfft ssschk"

some sort of game maybe. a race of sorts?

just brainstorming.



There was a freestyle thread, I am sure if you wanted to start another one ppl would join in, althought a text freestyle is kinda... odd. it's fun toread


more info on the game?



posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Could we have a competition like avatar of the month or something on BTS? i think it would prove excellent, but dont let Zedd enter



posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ok I'm a minion...er...I mean assistant to Lysergic now, so I'm here to help as well

thanks to Lysergic for asking me to be a assistant



posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
ok I'm a minion...er...I mean assistant to Lysergic now, so I'm here to help as well

thanks to Lysergic for asking me to be a assistant


congrats!

*claps and hands flowers*



posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
1-10 definitely. That way we can have up-to-date rankings. One thing about 1-10 though is, if you notice on hotornot and all those sites is that after a while you tend to vote 1, 3, 7, or 10. Very little else.

What do you do for those of us who rank above ten? I wouldn't wanna break the system...



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
GIMMEH MORE INPUT!!!

Let me know your fears, hopes, your dreams for bts man! let me inside, deep inside, i won't hurt ya, much




[edit on 1-7-2005 by Lysergic]



posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would like to use the oportunity to whine about the fact that we still don't have new smileys


.........





top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join