It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are just livestock.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We are just livestock and the government are our handlers.Farmers and pet owners have been using bio-chips to track and recover their PROPERTY for several years,the technology was perfected on animals as usual since they cannot defend themselves,they have no real rights...ya yak yak.alec baldwin yak.
If you honestly don't see this development in progress,I suggest you drink some coffee,if you don't want to see,just drink your beer.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What are you trying to say, that we beer-drinkers aren't aware of what is going on? Are you peddling coffee? Are you trying to create class warfare between the beer drinkers and the coffee drinkers here at ATS. It would seem that you are the unaware one here as most of us drink both.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I live in one of those places where most people are either drunk every night,or they happily slave away for no real reason that they know of,cattle country.
I drink both too,but in moderation,for recreational purposes,not to bury my head in the sand like many do.
But of course one must walk on eggshells in order to avoid offending anyone,in any way,since everyone seems to have a flair for jumping to conclusions.
Life Liberty and the Pursuit of the Approval of Your Next door Neighbor,USA.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Moooooo!

/sarcasm on
It's a good thing we're all just the US government's livestock, I wouldn't know what to do with my life if I were free from taxation..
/sarcasm off

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There are perfectly legal ways to achieve such a thing,I have found them but am not in a position to implement these methods at the present time.
www.gemworld.com...
scroll down the page to the button on the right which say"links that may be of interest",there are all kinds of goodies there.

top topics

join