It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Star Is Possible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Even if it is possible, why would we ever want a Death Star. If we're ever gonna build one, it would be smarter to adapt our Moon and some how push it out of orbit. But it would mess up the Earth, so we'd probally have to build one from scratch.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Death Star is possible??? Yes i know, i have one.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
Even if it is possible, why would we ever want a Death Star.

Basically...we wont.

the "Empire" destroyed planets because of the people on them...If there were people on another planet we would use the planet...since it allready has a viable atmosphere.

Besides, the whole Star Wars thing, was set way into the future, if we had that weapon we could have it orbit the earth...like an artificial moon, and every incoming asteroid or comet we could vaporize before it hit earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
yes which leads us to bushes "star wars" project alothugh it was'nt his idea oridgionally another presidents i forget now (im not american
)

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Klain...that'd be Ronald Reagan.

As far as intergalactic travel is concerned, I'm sure a medium to midsize moon would be most preferrable as a vehicle.

Round is obviously the best shape and a thick outer shell of rock is likely the most desirable protection while accelerating through the Kuyper Belt.
We would'nt want any of those nasty objects to rattle the dishware if it impacted the outer shell of our little moon vehicle.

Propulsion could be any variety of drive with the exception of solar sails...that much mass would not be easy to nudge using mylar mainsails.

I love the idea...but let's use one of the dozens of moons besides dear old Luna...I mean, think of all those sad wolves and witches with nothing to howl and dance about.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

Besides, the whole Star Wars thing, was set way into the future,.

Err, Star Wars is set in the past dude, A long time ago in a galaxy far far away........

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
lol
way to bash the nerd into him lol

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Griff

Originally posted by Murcielago

Besides, the whole Star Wars thing, was set way into the future,.

Err, Star Wars is set in the past dude, A long time ago in a galaxy far far away........

ah,yeah...but you know what I meant, AKA: Far Far More advanced then we currenty are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join