It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I had my first lucid dream last night where i had full control...it was very very clear i could feel the air around me and see as clearly as i can now. Problem is it only actually lasted about 2 mintues...i could tell i was going to wake up because i think i was focusing too much and too excited about it and things started to blur/fade. I tried to focus and it worked for a little bit but then it blurred and i woke up. Any tips on how to keep them going would be great and also ive heard its possible to manifest things, fly etc how do u do this, do u just simply imagine something and its there?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I don't know how you keep it going...perhaps you should keep yourself occupied in the dream, whenever i'm in one it lasts for quite a bit. Yes it is possible, essentially you are in your own world and once you know you have control, all you have to do is imagine things! Whenever i'm in one i can fly, levitate objects and for some reason i can put my hand through a wall but i don't want to fully go through because i don't know if i will wake up or something.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxjessyxx
.i could tell i was going to wake up because i think i was focusing too much and too excited about it and things started to blur/fade.

Rotfl!!

It's nice to see that there are those out there who find the possiblilty of controlling your dreams as fascinating as I. I have only had a few experiences like this but, like you it seems, I think I get so excited when I realise what's going on that I wake myself up.

There's a fair few threads that touch upon this interesting topic here:

new topics

join