It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Police told "Shoot to Kill"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

...IT IS A GOOD IDEA, it's just that our police are assholes...

In the interest of maintaining British sovereignty I insist that if you wish to call someone an anus, say ar$ehole. The Americans are murdering our language. An "a$$" is a donkey. So terrible is the situation that I cannot even say another word for a donkey on ATS without it being censored

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueTrooper
But the only way to make sure a target is no longer a threat would be to kill said target, would you agree?

Nope. Not if the target is shot in the nads.
No matter how tough you are, a nad shot is gonna mean you ain't gonna be up to much retaliation.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ouch! yeah that would do it.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not necessarily. Some assholes are crazy enough a shot to the groin wont do nuthin but piss em off.

Shoot to kill. If they have the intent of killing people, then kill them, they have lost any protection to live.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad

In the interest of maintaining British sovereignty I insist that if you wish to call someone an anus, say ar$ehole. The Americans are murdering our language. An "a$$" is a donkey. So terrible is the situation that I cannot even say another word for a donkey on ATS without it being censored

Oops, I thought Ar$eshole was more likely to be censored......I don't see a$$hole as offensive, it hasn't got the same effect as the brittish version

Sorry RogueTrooper, no offence intended, I just know some Police personally, and they ARE what I described.....It doesn't apply to all of them, just the ones I know....

And Leveller, I satrted the thread because I thought it was an interesting piece of news. I just added a few comments, but basically it's just reporting news. Nothing evil or anti-american, I promise.

On a side note, I think shoot to kill should apply to any serious threat, but I do think that Police could shoot in the legs/arms/groin if, for instance, the criminal had killed someone but thrown away the weapon........then they deserve a knee-capping, which would be possible in a good few situations......

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Sorry RogueTrooper, no offence intended, I just know some Police personally, and they ARE what I described.....It doesn't apply to all of them, just the ones I know....

Dont worry about it m8 i never ever bear a grudge, but if its any consolation my pop says that the new coppers for the most part are a bunch of "workshy B******ds who would be better off apearing on the bill" ( uk tv show for anyone who hasnt seen it)

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueTrooper

my pop says that the new coppers for the most part are a bunch of "workshy B******ds who would be better off apearing on the bill" ( uk tv show for anyone who hasnt seen it)

LMAO

The Bill is far from reality, but it's still great. If only it was really like that.......there's no way any policeman in the WORLD is as timid as Reg......

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow! I didn't no the London police had started packin! Welcome to the wild wild west guys!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join