It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, they killed her....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Paul van der Sloot was released for lack of evidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Bandit795

When was Paul Van der Slime released? I haven't heard that. What I did hear was that the party boat d.j. was released for lack of evidence.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I believe the Aruban law knows what they are doing and knew what they were doing when they arrested him.

I still believe he is the reason she is missing and they just needed a few days to access some things with him out of the way. Maybe some DNA evidence or other evidence that would have needed a specific warrant.

It won't be long.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think he was released yesterday, but I haven't seen a newspaper yet for today..

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I think he was released yesterday, but I haven't seen a newspaper yet for today..

Yes he was released yesterday. It was about 3PM EST that I saw him on television one hand in pocket and the other holding his bag of effects standing outside with his lawyer.

He also said he wanted to go see his wife and that he had no other comment. Showed no concern for his son.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
you gotta wonder what makes people kill another person. Especially someone who looked as fine as she did!

Anyways lets lock up these criminals for a long long time when they get em.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by drfunk]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
These local boys knew what they were doing. They killed her, most likely after raping her and desposed of the body in the ocean. She's probably stuffed in the Antilla 60 feet down.

If they cant get these boys to talk, they may get away with it. Im glad that Texas search team is there now, lets hope they can get some results on the water though.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Do you really think that that Texas search team will be much better?

If they are, I'll eat my words. Don't forget that the Dutch marines (who are highly trained) were involved with the search. And they know the island inside out, because of monthly trainings anc excercizes.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The Dutch Marines are impressive. But this is all that Texas bunch does, they find people. They are as good as finding people as those Marines are at combat.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Has there been any evidence that she was kidnapped, shipped out and sold into prostitution? I have not kept up with this too well but seem to recall that was the way some people were thinking at one time?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Does anyone realize that this is the first time something like happens on Aruba?
Or am I wrong?
Why else would this be blown up in the media.
Makes Aruba sound pretty safe to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Has there been any evidence that she was kidnapped, shipped out and sold into prostitution? I have not kept up with this too well but seem to recall that was the way some people were thinking at one time?

Yeah, she was either sold for prostitution or things got out of hand and they ended up killing her and she has become crab food.

More than likely she was killed, and the judges son was involved & he instructed his son not to cooperate from the begining according to news reports I heard today. As long as all who know what happened don't talk & they don't find her body they will be released in 60 days and they will have gotten away with murder.

The police bungled the investigation from the beginning by not collection forensic evidence from vehicles, clothing, and boats that they had access too Etc. The police can't be that stupid & it looks like folks with lots of influence have pressured them.

Regardless whether or not Aruba is a safe place Jakko, they will lose millions of dollars as most Americans will not be supporting a place where there is clearly a cover-up going on to protect this judges son & or maybe the judge himself was directly involved.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The Americans will keep coming, because they know Aruba's a safe place. Especially repeat visitors will keep coming.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I agree that most Americans wont be deterred, but some will. I have been to Aruba twice and would go again, but I am not in the same risk category as that girl.

I dont think the crime itself will be the deterant as there isnt much of this in Aruba, but how fast and diligently the authorities handle the case may be the reason why people wont go.

If they dont find her or the killers, that will have a huge impact on the islands turism. I still think the authorities are holding or hiding something from the public. And that alone is enough to scare me away.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Someone should abduct and torture that little s.o.b. Joran van der Scum. After a minute he would spit out everything. If they do get off I hope someone puts a bullet in both those m.f.ers.

Peace

[edit on 28-6-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the judge dude probably paid off some of the proper authorities to purposely mess the investigation up. and IMO there should be no death penalty cause thats letting em off easy, lets torture em till there old and grey then kill em.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
sorry for the double post my cpu messed up. could a mod or admin please delete this post.

[edit on 6/28/2005 by scorpionxx]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpionxx
the judge dude probably paid off some of the proper authorities to purposely mess the investigation up. and IMO there should be no death penalty cause thats letting em off easy, lets torture em till there old and grey then kill em.

And that mindset makes us as bad as the perpetrators.

Glad to see the concept of "innocent until proven guilty" still applies here.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That's just proof that some people want to be judge and executioner. And that like you said, "innocent untill proven guilty" and "deny ignorance" don't apply at all. Very sad that even at ATS people act like this.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Erm, yo what if he really didn't do it?
A lot of his friends and family seems to be 100% sure that he is not the guy to hurt someone else in any way, let stand rape or kill.
Of course that's a pretty subjective source, but still, what if it's true?

A million things could have happened on the Island, when someone goes missing it does not automaticly mean that this someone was victim of a crime. The place where Joran says he "left" the girl (because the girl wanted him to) was on a beach. Now a lot of things could have happened at the beach after Joran left.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join