Well, they killed her....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It does give one sort of an empty feeling in his or her stomach to know that a prestigious man of the law was actually involved in something so heinous.

No bullet in his head. Stone him and his son and make the mother watch. The whole lot of them are probably conceited and corrupt.

Peace

[edit on 23-6-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to condemn Dr Love, I have a feeling that this guy doesn't have anything to do with the disappearance.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We'll see dj. Like I said before, I don't think he had anything to do with killing her, but he had a lot to do with what happened after she was killed.

It must be a pretty choice job to be a judge on a Caribbean island. Choice enough to protect that job at all costs? Maybe.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
More on this:

"ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Aruban police on Thursday arrested the father of a Dutch teen already in custody in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the teen's mother said.

"My husband was just picked up by police," Anita van der Sloot, referring to Paul van der Sloot, said in a telephone call to The Associated Press. "I don't know what to think."

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
More on this:

"ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Aruban police on Thursday arrested the father of a Dutch teen already in custody in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the teen's mother said.

"My husband was just picked up by police," Anita van der Sloot, referring to Paul van der Sloot, said in a telephone call to The Associated Press. "I don't know what to think."

its possible he may be implicated in trying to cover up the murder and helping his son escape from justice. but of course he is not charged yet i believe.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I know it's just my gut, but I've got a feeling that at the very least he was involved in the disposal of the body.

But I think it's going to end up being much worse than that and that this Judge or judge in training or whatever he's calling himself at the moment (screwed most likely) is going to have a very large closet piled to the rafters with skeletons.

Please keep in mind that everytime I go to vegas I come back broke, so my gut aint a great prognosticator.

Spiderj

[edit on 6/23/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So first of all, ummm...
How exactly are you guys surprised?

And the person who said "Aruban guys are hot... "

Hmm, huh what, famous last thoughts for a certain somebody?

How about you say that in the singular, and we have all learned our lesson, hmm?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

"ORANJESTAD, Aruba - The mother of the Dutch teen being detained in connection with the disappearance of an Alabama high school graduate said Thursday that her son changed the story he initially gave police and now admits to being alone with Natalee Holloway on a beach. Anita van der Sloot made the disclosure hours after her husband also was arrested on "suspicion that he was involved in the disappearance" of Holloway, authorities said.

But Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot, told The Associated Press on Thursday that her son now says the story is not true, that he and Holloway, 18, were in fact alone together on the beach. But he insisted that he left her there and that she was OK when he left, van der Sloot said.

"He says, 'Mom, I dropped the girl at the beach. I walked with her. I left her there because she wanted to stay there. I left and I don't know what happened. There my statement ends.'"

Earlier Thursday, Joran's father, Paul van der Sloot, a Dutch attorney who was training to be a judge on the island, was taken into custody as a fifth suspect in the 3-week-old case, authorities said."

are u guys getting supicious of this guy? its almost like he saying yeah im the last guy to see her so that means i should be the one who killed her (possibly rape as well).

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Akilles, So what if I think that Aruban guys are hot. That doesn't make me naive. That's just a simple gesture of mine. Again, I will state that I have never and would never go anywhere alone with guys (who are not my close friends or relatives). If those guys killed her, then they should receive the death penalty IMO.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I wonder when the Aruba authorities will finally admit they know she was murdered and get this done with? They cant protect those animals forever just to save thier economy.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I wonder when the Aruba authorities will finally admit they know she was murdered and get this done with? They cant protect those animals forever just to save thier economy.

Well then come here and demand for the answer if you're so sure that they know that she was killed.

You know what? Some of my friends, a relative and people I know very good for almost my whole life are detectives in the police force here. I'm gonna ask them. And they're gonna laugh.

Like I said before. There is still no evidence of a murder, and if there was evidence they would've shown it already. Furthermore, the judge and his son are Dutch, they wouldn't protect a Dutch guy that much in the way that you're implying.

It's not about the economy right, now because the hotels are just as booked and filled as usual. Tourists will keep coming no matter what and at they are here in the thousands as usual. So it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever to do what you are insinuating here. I've seen hundreds of tourists myself already today, and I was only out a little while for my lunchbreak. The tourists will not be scared off by one incident and the authorities know that.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It was just annonced on fox that the father was arrested under complicity of suspicion to commit pre-meditated murder.

I knew it. I'll bet the house that he did it. Any takers.

I think the Aruban law might have seen the same thing I saw in his television appearence.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My bet was the father was just involved in the disappearance of her body. If he was involved in the actual murder, pre-meditated at that, this is going to be one of the most twisted crimes I've ever heard of.

Could the father have actually raped the girl????

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
TheBandit795,

I need to apologize to you. I had no idea that you have friends and relatives that are part of the authorities there. If I had known that, I would have assumed instantly that they are not capable of trying to protect their industry and do things to temper the media’s view into this investigation.

Nobody on Aruba is capable of any wrong doing of course. She must have fallen asleep on the beach due to all the crack in her system (crazy Americans!) and crabs carried her off into the ocean, yeah, that must be it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Could the father have actually raped the girl????

Peace

Thats what I'm thinking. The son brought her home as a guest and the father said well let me drive her home.

I'll bet there is DNA evidence of hers in his car.

I could just read that guy as the bad one, and since he was a training judge he figured he'd get away with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Skippy please skip the unnecessary sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Once again I will post this article from a conservative radio host in california. The best commentary I've heard on this whole case.

Aruba: Natalee Holloway Would Have Been a One Day Story if Her Name was Lateefah

by: Steve Yuhas

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Once again I will post this article from a conservative radio host in california. The best commentary I've heard on this whole case.

Aruba: Natalee Holloway Would Have Been a One Day Story if Her Name was Lateefah

by: Steve Yuhas

So what?!! That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The world is the way it is. That doesn't change the fact that Judge Vandersleeze and his son are scum sucking pigs that will get what's coming to them. I don't care if it happened on Aruba or Haiti or Fiji or wherever.

Bandit, whether you want to admit or not that something has gone very awry in this case doesn't really matter to me. It seems that it's obvious to most and in time I'm sure it will be obvious to you as well. Nobody's cracking on your island. Aruba's a great place........................all except for the wind.

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Something definately stinks in this case I'm sure. The problem is, that us in Aruba are getting different stories about everything than you in the U.S..

So I wouldn't go pointing fingers and calling names outright.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well you know what I want to see? I want to see 100s of FBI agents and the like, in Iraq, searching for our hostages. I live in NW Indiana, and theres a business man from here who was taken hostage in Feb. Got some strong local media (newspapers) here, then it totally fell off the map. Its like nobody gives a # here. Then about 2 weeks there was a blurb in the paper, that said this guys parents had been contacted by the government nd told their son was still alive..Ill post links at the bottom.

Anyrate....id love to see the media give the attention, and our government, the resources, to go find these guys! Look, what happened to this girl is a shame, and my heart goes out to her family, but enoughs enough. Let the Aubean government, handle their own problems. Personally, I think everyones there cuz its nice and tropical and free. (just MHO). Hell, even the austrailians got one of their own back. Why cant we?

BTW-- Im disgusted now, thinkn about this guy..Im going to make a seperate post and link the articles...you guys will wanna check it out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join