It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, they killed her....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
As I the only one who thinks there is a possiblility that she had had too much to drink or was on drugs and decided to go for one last swim before going home and just never made it out of the water. The guys could have dropped her off and she went near the hotel -- or -- it could have happened near the lighthouse and they were afraid that exactly what is happening would happen.

It's a very good chance that that has happened. The current is strong, so she could've been pulled out to sea. If that has happened, they'll never find her body again. Eaten by fishes, or pulled out to Colombia or more westward.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I’m convinced they killed her. To much wishy-washy stuff going on, too many contradictions. It’s too bad they won’t allow some real investigators from the FBI get in there and take over. They aren’t accepting very much help from any outside sources. That’s fishy if you ask me.

My bet? Something really nasty happened to this girl and the Aruba government is trying its best to temper the situation as not to threaten its tourist industry. I.e. its number one source of revenue.

And anybody here making statements regarding what she may or may not have been up to should be ashamed of yourself. She could have been a crack addict whore turning tricks for $1 a pop and it still would not have been her fault if one of these local punks killed her.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I agree with your post skippy. I sure would like to see the FBI flex a little bit more muscle in this matter.

Originally quoted by TheBandit795:
No, that just shows how intensely annoying the damn media is. I would run away too. I'd figure that it's not a nice feeling having camera's under your like that, under any circumstances.

Spin it however you want. I've never seen a judge run from anyone anywhere. This guy probably found out that his son was involved in killing her and he had something to do with helping to get rid of her because if his son was ever implicated in something like this it could be very detrimental to his career. That's my guess as to what the outcome is going to be.

Peace

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Let me add one more thing. I'm not saying that this kid intended to kill her. He might have slipped too much drug in to her drink or accidentally killed her in some other way. That being said it's neither here nor there. Once you try to get rid of the evidence all bets are off.

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I’m convinced they killed her. To much wishy-washy stuff going on, too many contradictions. It’s too bad they won’t allow some real investigators from the FBI get in there and take over. They aren’t accepting very much help from any outside sources. That’s fishy if you ask me.

Skippy, I'm still not convinced that she was killed. There is no evidence for that yet. If she's dead, which I still think that she's not. It's probably an accident. If she went to swim while intoxicated for example.

And btw... The FBI is on foreign land there. They can't flex no muscle whatsoever here, or anything else that you are implying. Or else we can go to the U.S. and do the same with any criminal case. The FBI is here on invitation and on the same terms as a tourist. I'd say just let our local police, which are educated professionals work on the case, and get assistance when requested.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Bandit -- I think that living on an island we are aware of what currents can do - and how bodies can disappear forever or until they pop up somewhere. And we know how easy it is do drown even if you are a good swimmer and not impaired. Which I am not saying is what happened necessarily but that it is a good possibility.

Skippy --- I'm not from Aruba and I think that was insulting about the FBI -- there are a lot of cased here that the FBI can't solve too you know. I think the authorities in Aruba may be out of their element in this but it is because they are lucky that this isn't something that happens there normally. Much like any town that doesn't have a high abduction, murder or missing person rate.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
More info on why the FBI must respect the laws and durisdiction here (strangely from foxnews):

www.foxnews.com...

And furthermore if Natalee Holloway was drunk or high that night, it's probably not because those guys slipped anything into her drink. I personally know a waiter at the holiday inn and he said that they were wasted day in and day out. They also went to buy drugs on the street, and even went to another town to get drugs, because they couldn't find anymore in the capital.

Something definately stinks here in this case, and it's being ignored.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I want to make sure everybody understands that I'm not rejecting the idea that there may be something being covered up in this case. I'm keeping an open mind on the whole thing.

BUT isn't spreading street rumors about a girl that's possibly dead dabbling a bit in the bad karma region?

Bandit, not sure what your major beef is at this point but you just seem to be getting angrier and angrier on this thread - and the anger is more and more pointed toward character assassination of the girl. And the pissy part of it is that right now - no matter where she is - doesn't appear she can defend herself. Don't you find that a bit distasteful?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Val, you're right. But it seems to me that nobody is taking such things into consideration, while I've seen it happen again and again with other tourists, and while information from what I consider credible sources point into the direction that the whole situation really is not what the media paints it to be.

Edit: Here's another article discussing the whole media coverage about this.

It's a very good article to read!!!

www.steveyuhas.com...

[edit on 23-6-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You guys are missing the point 100%: THEY WONT LET THEM HELP. That’s odd. Free help from a much larger, more experienced organization being rejected? They are hiding or mitigating something.

I’ve been to Aruba on a few occasions and had a wonderful time. Even stayed on Palm Beach, but that doesn’t change my mind.

These little punks killed her and are covering it up. The government wont allow any outside help even though its been offered. The main suspect is the son of a Judge. They announced one of them admitted it, then quickly took it back.

I’m telling you, there is some major stuff going on here. They killed that girl, and anybody who thinks otherwise is blind or in denial.

Arubas number one money maker is at stake here, and they dont want to tarnish it. You are a fool if you dont see that.

And as far as the FBI is concerned: Id rather have them investigating a case than any small islands local police force.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Skippytjc wrote: I’m telling you, there is some major stuff going on here. They killed that girl, and anybody who thinks otherwise is blind or in denial.

I am not blind to this. My eyes are wide open and I'm not in denial when I say: A coverup is a possibility, yet not made known as definite at his point . Those three men might have killed her, but I don't hear anything from the authorities that confirm that.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
These little punks killed her and are covering it up.

I'm still not convinced that they killed her. There's no evidence pointing that way as yet. And if they did kill her, it was probably by accident.

The government wont allow any outside help even though its been offered.

They have, the FBI is assisting them with the investigation. Last week at Marriott they used FBI dogs for searching.

They announced one of them admitted it, then quickly took it back.

That's a lie, spin. Never happened. Nobody ever said that they admitted it.

I’m telling you, there is some major stuff going on here. They killed that girl, and anybody who thinks otherwise is blind or in denial.

We'll find that out, if they really did kill her. Untill now there's no evidence that they did kill her as I've said.

Arubas number one money maker is at stake here, and they dont want to tarnish it. You are a fool if you dont see that.

Of course I see that, but the impact won't be that much. People will keep coming here, and they have voiced that. Every day there are tons of e-mails published in the local newspapers from repeat visitors that show their support. And about 300000 of the tourists that come from the U.S. per year, are repeat visitors. This whole media hubbub is not going to stop people from coming here.

And as far as the FBI is concerned: Id rather have them investigating a case than any small islands local police force.

I'd rather not. They don't know the laws, regulations and methods of investigating that are used here. Our police are educated and trained in that. you can't have Germany's or England's special investigations bureau's investigating in the U.S. partially for that reason. And furthermore like I've said before, they're here on invitation and lawfully speaking they're considered tourists while they are here.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It appears that the local Aruban investigators have no DNA evidence to prove that Natalee is even dead.

Remember the Modesto pregnant woman Laci Peterson who went missing Christmas EVE 2001 and was not found until April 2002? The Prosecutors strongly suspected her husband, yet could not charge him until they had that piece of her hair from his boat to prove that Laci had been in his "secret" boat. Also, circumstantial evidence was needed to persuade the jury that Scott had motive to kill her. The husband was sentenced to death row based on such flimsy, yet large volume of circumstantial evidence.

The only way for them to charge the young men at this point is to get a confession of course. If they already have gotten one, then they could close this case and continue on with business as usual. I mean really the tourism would not be negatively affected because if it were the case, the investigators did their job right regarding a young American woman who made a poor choice to be alone with three drunk, wild animals. At eighteen, I always had my girlfriends by my side. One would makeout with a guy in the front seat of the car while I was in the back with one.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Btw... Most of our detectives get their education in Europe.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Aruban guys are hot

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
After watching (On The Record) last night on Fox I can't help but feel that the father, (Paul Van Der Sloot) is the one who has possibly killed the girl. His sweating and body language was very suspect to me and this after he has already been questioned.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
After watching (On The Record) last night on Fox I can't help but feel that the father, (Paul Van Der Sloot) is the one who has possibly killed the girl.

No way. It just doesn't fit in logically. The father knows what happened and where her body is. He's a judge. He has political connections. The investigation is stalling. It's clear as day that he helped cover-up a crime that his son and possibly his son's friends commited. This is a personal as well as a political cover-up.

If it doesn't turn out exactly like I've said I'll kiss everyone's butt for a week.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
According to FOX News, Van der Sloot's Father has been taken into custody as a suspect by Aruban authorities.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yep, CNN just did a story on it too, I believe they said Paul Van der Sloot was also a judge, man if this guy is guilty I hope he gets a bullet in the head.

I don't think they do that in aruba but they should.

A judge, a father a possible rapist and murderer what a douchebag.

CNN reporting on it right now! UGh, this turns my stomach.

Spiderj

[edit on 6/23/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
BREAKING!!!

"Paul Van Der Sloot, an Aruban judge and father of one of 4 suspects in custody in the Natalee Holloway case, is arrested, a prosecution spokesman tells CNN. Details soon"

CNN

They killed that girl man.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join