It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO religion is real (and we are NOT gods)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It is so easy to talk about religion because there is not even single thing which is ever verified scientific.
No god what so ever ever.
People are basicly evil, and that is true.
Only evil and not realistic one would like to get something and this is true. desire created god, desire for pleasure and avoiding pain, genetic slaves to multiply same program, only evil in every living form, being slave to continuity, and panicly sticking to this form, and also desire for imortality, too. circle of individuality giving and taking into this circle. system, input and output. Meaning, making demons inside our minds of meaning, what is good to have what is good thing to do.
But only what is problematic in these days religion is there are no gods here, I don't agree never were gods, or beings which were living among the men in these days which were our gods.
So if there is god we can have ruling system of god above the people, but when this being go away there is religion, and all religion are corruption, promises of heaven, imortality, and also into control. Follow the simple set of rules to achieve it. First teach you what to wish then set rules what to do, then go into war against all other nations, and for the good and this is what god wants.

back to good and evil. Good gene slave which want to keep species survival is trying to eat live and leave more genetic material to multiply, and there doesn't need imaginary ally to help him for nothing, and this not honest to ask for gods help and do nothing to achieve the plans, god is shield of ignorance. If you don't know what is going around you pray give sacrifice and pray, if you knowe what to do you do.
If you know how to hunt an animal, you do it if you know where the water is you drink it. If you do not know then you pray and live in ignorance and hope or depair but fear for sure, fear you can hide inside you and be brave but still can not do the right thing.
And for the second thing thinking we are gods is silly, if god is something we imagine to be great power, idea of god is not idea of us.
If we are gods we then should pray to our self and bow before the mirror.
Being honest and religious is imposible, religion is simply unfair, you have all you need to survive, and only with gaining more knowledge of the world around us we can beat silly ignorance systems which are very proud and are religions.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It is so easy to talk about religion because there is not even single thing which is ever verified scientific.

The bible predicted the israelites would be scattered through all the world

AND

They would be regathered at the end times to their original land.

Look at a map and verify for yourself.

The bible predicts that the sons of Ishmael would be against every nation and that every nation would be against him. Muslim fundamentalist terrorism is world wide.
Its verified. Turn on the news.

The bible said that in this day Jerusalem would be a burden to the world.
Guess what? It is.
Why?
Its not an important port
Its not an important camel route. Never was.
Its not on top of oil or diamonds.
Yet its the focus of the UN, EU, Arab league, RCC...

Like I said in your other post in anti-christian conspiracy...
You are ignorant of what the bible says.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We are as far as the East is from the West as to we being gods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is foolish and Deadly to say there is not a God or a creator, A person has to be blind to think that all that is around us and above us has no meaning, and before I would say that there is no creator of what is, I would have to have the missing link in my hands and I know that will mever happen..

Everything Created has its own Chain , From the begining to it end and there is no missing link because there is no link, to put at the Begining or at the end of the chain, It was never made...

And if anyone can set and say they have read all the books in the world and everyone of them are true and then say the Bible is the only wrong book ever written has no insite to what happen yesterday and has no hope for tomorrow...

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
wow, theres a billion different things I could say to this. Well your totally wrong, but I'm not going to get into that.

www.doesgodexist.org...

www.proofgodexists.org...

www.souldevice.org...

www.geocities.com...

Know that regardless of what these and other sites say, nobody can prove God's existance, for He is so beyond numbers and physics that it is mind bending. Nobody will ever know the true power of the God and the universe, for we are mere mortals, who think so highly of ourselves. Ok, well, enough from me.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
No historical evidance has ever contradicted the bible.

sorry to burst your bubble, but there is your verification. I admit it isn't complete, but when you have middle-eastern archeologist going out to disprove the bible and then finding things that prove the bible, you need to start wordering if It possibly could be true, and stop acting in denial

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
NO religion is real

While it would be great to prove my Christian faith through modern science I don’t think it’s possible. As for me I will continue going to church and practicing my faith because I’m faithful to my faith. Did I mention that belief in religion involves faith not science?

God willing we will all find what we are looking for.................

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by MankoW
NO religion is real

While it would be great to prove my Christian faith through modern science I don’t think it’s possible. As for me I will continue going to church and practicing my faith because I’m faithful to my faith. Did I mention that belief in religion involves faith not science?

God willing we will all find what we are looking for.................

Today's generation has to question everything. They cant just believe, they have to try and figure it out for themselves. In some ways that's good and in other's thats bad.

You know what's funny? According to physics, bumble bees can't fly. It's true. A bee's body mass is too great for it's wings to carry it into the air. Yet they fly anyway.

You dont always need logic to prove something.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Most people nowadays don't like religion, because of the bad raps it always gets. Wars fought over religions. East vs West. Even though the wars are politically motivated religion still has a lot to do with them. This turns people away from it, thus we have many more athiest then we did say back in the 50's.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Religion is obviously real - millions of people live their lives according to religious belief.

Now, that doesn't mean religion is based in scientific or historical fact; but that's not what the original thread said. It also doesn't imply that any one religion is "right". Again though, that's not what the post said.

We could sit here for days and toss URLs and book references back and forth, both sides supporting their own claim that "it's all proven"/"it's all disproven", but to what end?

Religion is about faith. Belief.

I'm curious too though, ManKow - on what are you basing your statement that people are evil?

Surely evil and good are simply subjective interpretations of actions....and such interpretations are generally influenced by one's moral base, which in turn is very, very often (I'm loathe to say "mostly", even though it's the more appropriate term) influenced by religious doctrine.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist - a somewhat haunting, but fitting, example of "good" and "bad" being very, very subjective.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
there's only one thing wrong with predictions...they're utter s**t. sorry to burst that bubble. if there are 10,000 people and each of them make one prediction during the next 100 years...one or maybe more will probably be right. does that mean they had fine intuition? that they can see in to the future? no it means they were lucky, it was a lucky guess and if you told that person who got one prediction right to predict something in the next 50 years...they probably couldnt do it.

predictions such as jerusualm will become a burden. and supposedly god told people these predictions? why is that of any significance to anyone. the guy who wrote that probably wrote that 100 different could follow suit, yet in the bible only that one is printed. be careful of what you read and witness...its not always going to be true. i may be wrong. however, you cant just believe something just because its in a book.

if all real evidence of the bible and other jesus relating things we lost and someone in the future found a copy of dan browns 'the da vinci code' they would probably believe that was the actual life of christ. of course nothing can disprove this as all bible material and knowledge has been lost. the point of this is that you're only looking at one piece of evidence and interpreting it to be right. you say all arhaelogists keep end up proving the bible right, however when big finds do happen like the dead sea scrolls...they disapear, or when the coffin of jesus' brother is found its fake... the only thing they have proved is that certain cities were in the right place etc. that in no way proves anything spiritualy from the bible. not one artifact, hence physically evidence has been found to suggest jesus was ever a person... yeah this evidence may have been lost, yet for the son of god...you cant get much higher than that...there is no physical proof this man ever existed?? what about his cross, what about a statue, what about anything to suggest this man was ever alive, apart from four out dated unreliable testaments called the four gospels, writing by people that never knew jesus and written after he apparently ascended in to heaven.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
there's only one thing wrong with predictions...they're utter s**t. sorry to burst that bubble. if there are 10,000 people and each of them make one prediction during the next 100 years...one or maybe more will probably be right. does that mean they had fine intuition? that they can see in to the future? no it means they were lucky, it was a lucky guess and if you told that person who got one prediction right to predict something in the next 50 years...they probably couldnt do it.

predictions such as jerusualm will become a burden. and supposedly god told people these predictions? why is that of any significance to anyone. the guy who wrote that probably wrote that 100 different could follow suit, yet in the bible only that one is printed. be careful of what you read and witness...its not always going to be true. i may be wrong. however, you cant just believe something just because its in a book.

if all real evidence of the bible and other jesus relating things we lost and someone in the future found a copy of dan browns 'the da vinci code' they would probably believe that was the actual life of christ. of course nothing can disprove this as all bible material and knowledge has been lost. the point of this is that you're only looking at one piece of evidence and interpreting it to be right. you say all arhaelogists keep end up proving the bible right, however when big finds do happen like the dead sea scrolls...they disapear, or when the coffin of jesus' brother is found its fake... the only thing they have proved is that certain cities were in the right place etc. that in no way proves anything spiritualy from the bible. not one artifact, hence physically evidence has been found to suggest jesus was ever a person... yeah this evidence may have been lost, yet for the son of god...you cant get much higher than that...there is no physical proof this man ever existed?? what about his cross, what about a statue, what about anything to suggest this man was ever alive, apart from four out dated unreliable testaments called the four gospels, writing by people that never knew jesus and written after he apparently ascended in to heaven.

Burst My Bubble ???????

I don't think so,, Jesus Bilt My Bubble and You or no one Else Can even Touch It...

Its so far above You that You may never even see it !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If all religions are false...that i could not say... if God exists...i believe He does... now that i am NOT a God ...that i knew already..

"beeing a GOD" emplys ..IMMORTALITY, and "I aint got none"... but thanx for remind me of that

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I stated gods may existed, not exist, now we are making it with our mind if we feel threathened

top topics

join