It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Probing Terror in Calif. for Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Federal authorities aren't saying much about their terrorism investigation in nearby Lodi but are making two things clear: Their work in the farming town has been going on for years — and it's not over yet.

They denied the implication by some members of Lodi's large Pakistani community that the probe was triggered by a rift between fundamentalist and mainstream factions.

Each side accused the other of contacting the FBI, which is in charge of the investigation. The dispute has led to a leadership struggle at the Lodi Muslim Mosque and a legal fight with a budding Islamic learning center.
Link:FBI Probing Terror in Calif. for Years
it sounds like there is a lot more going here than we are hearing about. is someone in the al-Qaeda org. talking up a strom or do we actually have some good spies working in the al-Qaeda network?

[edit on 10-6-2005 by finnman68]
*fixed link*

[edit on 10-6-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by finnman68
it sounds like there is a lot more going here than we are hearing about. is someone in the al-Qaeda org. talking up a strom or do we actually have some good spies working in the al-Qaeda network?

I think don't think we have spies in the al-Qaeda network. It would be too risky.

Also i know that the GOVT> wouldn't show there cards and arrest these 2 unless they were in Operational Mode. They would have just followed them forever until something was going to happen and then arrest them before doing any harm. This way they would have a lot of evidence, and they would also know who these terrorists where talking too and doing business with.

They found plans to attack Shopping Malls & Super Markets. I do not think that these terrorists in CALI are alone. They could be in every Mosque in America. This war is FAR from Over. It has only just begun. Any attack now would criple our economy... especially travel and tourism during the summer months. This is the most likely time for an attack...and Christmas day.

new topics

join