It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interested In Those Who "Speak" To Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Anyways, I don't really belive in alien abductions and such, but I'm interested in the input of those who do, and also "speak" to aliens.

I've gone through a number of weird expeiences over my relatively short life, but some that have always bothered me were figures at night coming in at night, like abductions. Most of these things like that would happen when I was younger, but one creature/thing/alien/spirit, that has always sort of interested me was a replica of myself.

Now, I'd put this in the paranormal forum, but have already on another paranormal forum. The obvious scientific explanation is a hallucigenic state gone into as your about to fall asleep, combined with the higher levels of hallucigenic chemicals in a child's brain and of course just an open mind.

Anyways, interested in what these alien experts feel about replicas of yourself coming in to see you at night.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ksnazdnzon

Your out-of-body body looks just like your physical body. It is not a separate part of you, but one part of the whole of you. If you can see your own, you can see anybody's.

Humans have four states of consciousness. If you can see yourself out of body, that means you are consciously aware in two states at once.

[edit on 6/10/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Oh, I know what you mean by that, but that's not what I mean.

I'm speaking of a seperate figure walking up to me, as I stayed at my bed. Not the sudden vision of myself as I fall asleep.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
I'm speaking of a seperate figure walking up to me, as I stayed at my bed. Not the sudden vision of myself as I fall asleep.

That's what I mean too. Maybe I misunderstand you. Could you describe in detail the event you are referring to?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I once had similar experience where I thought I saw myself. But it just turned out to be Brad Pitt!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I once had an episode of sleep paralysis, where I saw a mirror image of myself directly above me. I felt like I was spinning in circles staring at myself. It was pretty crazy, but you're talking about meeting a seperate entitiy that looks like you? Maybe an evil twin raised by the aliens! Hehe

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
it could be your Doppelganger

is a Doppleganger different from the "out of body you" or are they the same thing?

ive read some interesting storys about Doppelgangers.
A Doppleganger is just your "double" or "exact image" from what i remember...

one of the most famous is from back in the 1800s i believe

there was a teacher teaching her class of kids and she was writing on the chalkboard
and all the kids swore that they also saw her outside the window in the garden picking flowers!

they all were afraid to tell the teacher about how she was um; actually in two places at once and so that was that...

its just a story; but the report could be true
you never know

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Doppelganger, German for double walker, is a shadow self that is thought to accompany every person.

In instances of bi-location, a person can either spontaneously or willingly project his or her double, known as a "wraith," to a remote location. This double is indistinguishable from the real person and can interact with others just as the real person would.

In telepathic communication with ETs and visitations, one can choose the way that one would feel most comfortable with--mental, astral, etheric or physical--and the ETs can help to facilitate that...

or at least that is the case with real telepathic experiencers who can specify the precise level of interaction...

incidentally, speaking of whom, EarthSister, you and your husband Jack

help to make Aliens & UFOs a haven for those like me seeking good news while developing an experientially-based perspective of one's own.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Collin]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thank you, Collin

I wish I could fully explain exactly how these things happen and how anybody might be able to get a glimpse of them, but I don't completely understand it just because it happens to me.

What I can explain is that all humans are spiritual beings as well as physical beings while we are alive in body. Our out-of-body body is also somehow physical but not the way we think of "physical."

When we are out of body like this, we can look back at ourselves from both states of consciousness. The out-of-body body is always aware of our physical state, but our physical state is hardly aware of any state but its own. And it makes no difference whether we are "out" or "in" we are just as aware and unaware from any position.

When we have encounters with further advanced races of people, they are almost always out of body, and we either can or cannot see them or be otherwise aware of them, just as we are or are not of ourselves out of body. But during encounters with alien life, they can help us to use our abilities of spiritual awareness more than we can achieve on our own.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the only encounter that i specifically remember was recently (in the month of may) I was trying to go to sleep and i remember waking up with a "supposed grey" grabbing my leg to pull me out of bed. This did not sit well with me as i yelled at it to let go of my G-D leg. It gave a complete look of surprise and terror at the same time. Some one told me that it could of been possible i was abducted and i woke up because their drugs wore off. Could of been a bad dream. What ever it was I haven't had anything like that since.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A lot, a lot of people have this stuff happen to them. I think the stastistic is well over 50% of all people.

I remember just about to fall asleep to find a figure above me attack me, and I felt it. Also the pull down from the bottom of the bed thing.

It's sleep paralysis, and hallucinations induced by a half-awake/half-dreaming state. Your mind will trick you into feeling/seeing anything. This is what abductions are usually told off as, but I'm just posting one of my specific, and slightly weirder ones to see what the people on here think.

top topics

join