It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napoleon Dynamite...I don't want to sound stupid but...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
One of the quotables in this movie is "Your mom goes to college". Now, I don't want to sound stupid or completely inobservant, but I don't understand this line! Why is it funny? Does anyone know?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I asked the same thing. What was it about that statement that made her run off and leave her stuff. I think something was edited out of the film. A crucial part that made this scene make sense.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That's hilarious! It's no "Tina, come get some ham" I grant you, but come on. ND was history in the making. It spoke for an entire nano-generation for all of ten minutes. You can't look back questioningly; these are very different times we live in. Don't judge yesterday (literally).

PS: Your Mom goes to college.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There was no point... which is the point...

Okay... let's simplify the movie. The whole thing is just pointless, really, wish I could find the quote where they actually said it. So yeah.. doesn't get much more simple. If you can't tell, I hated it, according to some friends, I just don't have the sense of humor to get it. I guess I just don't find incredibly random pointless nonsense funny, heh... strange thinking I'm kinda the joker of the group.

top topics

join