It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information on the Illuminati Calendar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by x_CrAd_x
sebatwerk, I mean not to sound angry but what exactly attracted you to this very thread. Information on the Illuminati Calendar, is there something you are yet to share about the Illuminati Calendar or are you just looking for conflict ?

In page 1 of this thread, the conversation turned to where someone could find accurate information on the Illuminati, such as public records or something. I simply stated that it would be impossible to find such information in because they do not exist. Was it wrong of me to say that?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I found a site that talks about the existence of the calendar (the Bavarian version). And luckily it also sites its sources. Anyway here is the line:

The Illuminati invented its own calendar and the names of the months were also given code names, such as Dimeh for January, and Bemeh for February [26].

In the footnote I find:
[26] Ibid. p.346 which would be “An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and its Kindred Sciences, Mackey 33°”. I found it on
Amazon, but it’s not cheap. Does anyone in this forum have this book? If so, could you look if there is more information on the Illuminati calendar and post it on this forum? (Around page 346)

[edit on 24-6-2005 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
In the footnote I find:
[26] Ibid. p.346 which would be “An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and its Kindred Sciences, Mackey 33°”. Does anyone in this forum have this book? If so, could you look if there is more information on the Illuminati calendar and post it on this forum? (Around page 346)

I own the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry by Mackey, but there is nothing relating to the quote above, calendars, or the Bavarian Illuminati, on page 346. Only encyclopedic topics are EXCLUSIVE, EXODUS, EXCUSE, and EXEMPLIFICATION OF THE WORK.

There ARE two volumes of the book and I only have Volume 1, so maybe I'm looking in the wrong book...? additionally, I have an old copy (1920s) so maybe the pages are different than the newer editions.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

Cug

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

In the footnote I find:
[26] Ibid. p.346 which would be “An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and its Kindred Sciences, Mackey 33°”. I found it on
Amazon, but it’s not cheap. Does anyone in this forum have this book? If so, could you look if there is more information on the Illuminati calendar and post it on this forum? (Around page 346)

The book is online, but it's missing the page numbers. users.1st.net...

here is a google search for Illuminati on that site.. sorry I don't see any refrence to a calender /8lo9m

[[edit]]

Found it
users.1st.net...

[edit on 6/24/2005 by Cug]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Excellent link Cug! Here is the reference to the calendar:

The Order had also its calendar, and the months were designated by peculiar names; as, Dimeh for January, and Bemeh for February.*

*From the electronic edition of Encyclopedia of Freemasonry

All I could find on the net searches afterwards was either this or small variation of this line from the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry.

Sebatwerk Wow a 1920s edition! You must have quite a home library.
This quote was found under the ILLUMINATI OF BAVARIA entry. It comes following ILLUMINATI OF AVIGNON and ILLUMINATI. However the online version of the book doesn’t have any sources. Is there any in your book? I’m pretty sure the – I - entries would be volume 1.(your volume) I’d love to get beyond just January and February.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Sebatwerk Wow a 1920s edition! You must have quite a home library.
This quote was found under the ILLUMINATI OF BAVARIA entry. It comes following ILLUMINATI OF AVIGNON and ILLUMINATI. However the online version of the book doesn’t have any sources. Is there any in your book? I’m pretty sure the – I - entries would be volume 1.(your volume) I’d love to get beyond just January and February.

Yeah the book is really old, and VERY nice. All kinda of engravings on the covers, the pages are embossed with gold leaf. It's neat-o! It's one of my favorites in my collection.

Anyways, I looked at Illuminati of Bavaria, and it was right under Illuminati of Avignon like you said, but the article only mentions Dimeh and Bemeh, just like the version you are looking at. Sorry

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

There ARE two volumes of the book and I only have Volume 1, so maybe I'm looking in the wrong book...? additionally, I have an old copy (1920s) so maybe the pages are different than the newer editions.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

Hey Seb

I recently acquired both Volumes on ebay for $30. Bummer you got stuck with only the first volume. Mine is also from 1929. There is actually a third volume in the set that came out years later but it is just a source book as I understand it. Check out ebay. I shopped around in there for a while and there always seemed to be at least one set for auction.

You are exactly correct that Mackey only has that one small snippet about the calendar. What is interesting though is that it also tells how the members gave themselves fake names like Cato, Spartacus, etc..and changed place names as well. Austria was Egypt, Vienna was Rome etc..
Based on this, I am inclined to think that the calendar itself was just part of the Illuminati 'code' so that they could speak about their designs with eavesdroppers about without fear of being found out.
Meet Spartacus in Egypt on the 4th of Dimeh.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Seb or HeirX, It’s wonderful that you guys both have access to the books. Could one of you see if McKay cites his sources for this entry? (can’t see it in e-edition) Then I can pursue this further. (I'm hopping McKay's source will be the full calendar itself)

If what HeirX is correct, the sources would be in volume 3. If anyone has access to volume 3 that would be great.

HeirX I had very similar thoughts. Their codes are very intriging and are very fun to discover.

[3 edits on 25-6-2005 by ConspiracyNut23]

[edit on 25-6-2005 by ConspiracyNut23]
Is this the book your referring to?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Is this the book your referring to?

Yes, that's the very one. Bear in mind though that I do not posess a copy of that book and with the amazon description, you now know as much about its contents as I do.

Happy hunting

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The Illuminati Calendar

1 Pharavardim (April – 41 days)
2 Adarphahascht (May)
3 Chardad (June)
4 Tirmeh (July)
5 Merdedmeh (August)
6 Schaharimeh (September)
7 Meharmeh (October)
8 Abenmeh (November)
9 Adarmeh (December)
10 Dimeh (January)
11 Benmeh (February)
12 Asphandar (March - 20 days)

1st of April, is New Year Day – The calendar begins in 630 a.d.

This info comes from www.computus.de... which in turn comes from Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, by Augustin Barruel.

Then using these keywords I was able to find this link www.conspiracyarchive.com... In it the author makes a very good point, the only primary sources we have for the Bavarian Illuminati is the ones publish by the Bavarian government, now at the Munich archives.

Authors who have consulted the archives include:
Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, by Augustin Barruel
Proofs of a Conspiracy Against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, by John Robison
Les illuminés de Bavière et la Franc-Maçonnerie allemande by René Le Forestier

Thanks to everyone who helped!

I forgot to mention, the second link includes some very cool Illuminati cyphers, and its by far the smartest essay I've read on the Illuminati in a while!

[edit on 21-8-2005 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here is a link to a nice calender titled the Illuminati Sacrifice calender

www.heart7.net...

It gives some deatails of what they supposedly do on each of these Satanic holidays or fests.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Can you masons illuminatis tell me one thing what kind of magic do you use and is it real?thank you

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
SEBTWERK CHECK THIS OUT: Ex-Illuminati member interviews!

And I'm a skeptic myself!

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

No media or info can TRULY PROVE there existence but it can definitely HINT at at it, as you claimed does not exist.

PEACE!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i do believe they dont have there own special calendar.... they i think plan there tragedy based on chance on economic power and etc... hehehehe
(just my views) jejejej

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawaii_boy

it's of the hoodoo voodoo thaydoo voodoo nature.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Masons don't do magic, if I ever meet a member of the Illuminati, I'll have to say they probably practice black magic.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join