It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information on the Illuminati Calendar

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm looking for information on the Illuminati calendar. Apparently Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati used one. However I'm having a hard time finding information. I've done all the obvious searches. All I've got so far it that they called January, Dimeh and February, Bemeh.

Could anyone post more information or point me towards where I could find more info. (preferably on the net)

I am not interested in the RAW version of the Illuminati Calendar. (Five 73 days season named Verwirrung, Zweitracht etc.) I'm looking for the actual version.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Heck, good luck trying to find that. I tried searching it for you but I couldn't come up with anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
All I could come up with:

www.kelsung.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

www.kelsung.com...

Thanks for the reply Majestic12, however this calendar is based on the RAW (Robert Anton Wilson) version of the Illuminati Calendar. Does anyone have information on the Adam Weishaupt and the Bavarian Illuminati version?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have a copy of this. This month it's wee Georgie draped over a harley while smoking a Marlboro. Next month it's Condi in stockings and suspenders, whipping Cheney's bare bum while he is kneeling on a load of M&M's.

Edit : Wouldn't let me say ass!

[edit on 11-6-2005 by KhieuSamphan]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Masonic Calendar:

Blue Lodge - Symbolic: Anno Lucis 4000 + AD
Royal Arch - Capitular: Anno Inventionis 530 + AD
Anno Benefacio 1913 + AD

Royal & Secret Masters - Cryptic: Anno Depositionis 1000 + AD
Knights Templar - Chivalric: Anno Ordinis AD - 1118
A.A.S.R. Anno Mundi 3760 + AD

Anno Lucis is the "Year of Light." Anno Inventionis is the "Year of Discovery," or the building of the 2nd Temple. Anno Benefacio is the "Year of Blessing" of Abraham by Melchizedek. Anno Depositionis is the "Year of Deposit," or the completion of Solomon's Temple. Anno Mundi, or the "Year of the World," is analogous to the Jewish calendar (with an extra year to be added after September).

I found this on alt.conspiracy about the Masonic Calendar - would this be connected to the Illuminati calendar in any way?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So is there a conspircay within the calenders??? What so important about them, and why are do you need a different version?
I don't mean to sound nosey but this all seems very odd to me...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
So is there a conspircay within the calenders??? What so important about them, and why are do you need a different version?
I don't mean to sound nosey but this all seems very odd to me...

it might mean that some-one thinks something like 'end times' just might be able to be discerned...or a horoscope/astrological chart be fashioned from transposing or rectiyfing the common, accepted time-lines with the esorteric=occult timelines!?!?

or, an investigator-researcher, could possibly link stuff like pagan timelines; or see if the HP Blatvasky & Thule Societies or even the GoldenDawns or even 'Sabbatean Frankists'
might have something to offer---(beyond the Hermeticists)
as any-all of these philosophies/mindsets have an 'other-worldly', out-of-step character about them....and time reference would be among the 'different' (mundane) aspects

if any of this was a help...it was a mistake, on my part

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As I understand it the Illuminati used a special calendar so that they could keep the dates of their communication and meetings a secret. You needed to know the calendar in order to decipher dates.

I don't think there is any sinister design behind the calendar itself.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by ConspiracyNut23]

[edit on 11-6-2005 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What have they got planned? I am scared to think about what will happen. It will be even more scary if they had links with the NWO

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I suppose you are on some sort of research project, Conspiracynut?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Not research project, simple curiosity.

Actually I was just reading on the Illuminati (a particular fascination of mine) when I stumbled across a reference to them using a secret calendar. Then I was amazed by all the different kinds of calendar there was. But I was really interested in the Illuminati one because the whole idea of a secret calendar fascinates me.

Unfortunately I’m getting no where closer to discovering how this calendar actually worked, A figured the ATS board was the best place to get such information.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, don't give up searching for the answers.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Perhaps the information you seek could be found in public records such as the New York Public Library or such...I don't know, the Illuminati is one of the "secretest" of the secret societies and as you've already discovered, finding information pertaining to them can be extremely difficult.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Perhaps the information you seek could be found in public records such as the New York Public Library or such...I don't know, the Illuminati is one of the "secretest" of the secret societies and as you've already discovered, finding information pertaining to them can be extremely difficult.

Actually, finding accurate information on them is IMPOSSIBLE.

Might this be because they don't exist?!?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is not exactly what you are looking for, but it might help...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i've seen sebatwerk claim twice within ten minutes that the illuminati doesn't exist. this individual also has a masonic symbol in their little side profile thing. it seems pretty obvious that someone's supporting some masonic propoganda, trying to cover up the illuminati...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

i've seen sebatwerk claim twice within ten minutes that the illuminati doesn't exist. this individual also has a masonic symbol in their little side profile thing. it seems pretty obvious that someone's supporting some masonic propoganda, trying to cover up the illuminati...

Good God, are you just trolling for an angry reply, or are you serious?!?

Can you show me ANY proof, ANY evidence, ANYTHING that suggest that the Illuminati exists? If not, then I suggest you not make anymore retarded remarks such as the one above. Or maybe YOU are supporting someones agenda to try and make us all believe that they DO exist, when in fact they don't...??? Hmmmm...???

And by the way, I AM a Freemason. Too bad Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with non-existant secret societies. So much for you silly claim.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Good God, are you just trolling for an angry reply, or are you serious?!?

Can you show me ANY proof, ANY evidence, ANYTHING that suggest that the Illuminati exists? If not, then I suggest you not make anymore retarded remarks such as the one above. Or maybe YOU are supporting someones agenda to try and make us all believe that they DO exist, when in fact they don't...??? Hmmmm...???

And by the way, I AM a Freemason. Too bad Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with non-existant secret societies. So much for you silly claim.

Do you guys get drunk and play ping pong?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverDeath

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Do you guys get drunk and play ping pong?

It depends on which night of the week it is!

[edit on 21-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join