It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amelia Earhart...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Where can I find the BEST information on Amelia Earhart? There are so many theories about what really happened. There is some evidence out there that planes have been downed on remote islands in the Pacific. But there is a lot of speculation that none of them fit with Earhart's aircraft. There are also reports of the Government having the aircraft then burning it. Does anybody have any GOOD information on this subject?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
naw I think she crashed into a remote part of the ocean and her plane sank into the deep blue sea to be lost forever.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You have voted robertfenix for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That was the best theory I have heard in a while...and i couldnt agree more

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's the most likely theory...and the ocean is a big place...

She probably went off course (a variety of ways), and that's why nobody's found the plane yet....

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Many have claimed that Earhart wa not as good a pilot as she was cracked up to be. People just don't disappear. Her remains have to be somewhere. Davey Jones' Locker is the most logical explanation, short a plane and a body.

[edit on 2005/6/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just brought it up in the celebrity thread, but one of my ancestors actually succeeded in what Amelia was trying to do, but she's barely known for the accomplishment, lol! Eclipsed by Amelia's disappearance....

top topics

join