It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had surgery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I had to get my septum enlargened in my nose, and they actualy made my nose a bit smaller too. I just had the surgery yesterday, it was wierd. I'll fill you in later, I'm a bit tipsy. I just got back from the hospital. They stuck like 50 needles up my ass, and my face is all swolen up, my nose bled non-stop for like 5 hours, and I have blood clots in my throat.

Wish me luck.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ok, then- good luck!!!!!!! thats what you asked for, i will avenge your death if a certain someone comes along and
you

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
ehhh, sorry to hear that man, hope the pain subsides rapidly

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Heal well and fast Zero. I had 4 impacted wisdoms pulled in one day so I can kinda relate.

Get some rest and keep us updated.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No pain, it's just that my entire face is bruised and swollen up. I'm holding an ice pack to it to subdue it. The blood from my nose is going back into my throat and forming clots becuase i can't blow it out. They took the stuffing out of my nose --hurt like a bitch-- and now I just have a splint on it untill next wednesday. Plus, the morphene from all those needles is making me really happy. I've never had surgery before, it was pretty cool. It was amazing. They put the anesthetic where I had my intervenus, and I just started to doze off, and next thing I know, I'm being woken up. It fel like a second went by. Pretty interesting.

Plus, they fed my Caramel pudding all day long.

Deep

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
wow...hey I hope you feel better man, stay strong.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Did you have a deviated septum?

After having my nose all numbed up...Really weird feeling by the way....Up my nose with a rubber hose they went and confirmed I had a deviated septum...

What do they do? They give me nasal spray....Works great as an envelope sealer....I need to get something done about it though - I get so congested sometimes...

And nosebleeds....ugh....The story of my life - I know how those longs ones go...

Doctors will tell you to tilt your head forward and pinch the bridge of your nose tightly...

Bogus! The best trick I've find to stop a nose bleed is to get a kleenex, wad it up into "nostril size" plug and shove it forth into the gushing geyser of blood....Then proceed to walk freely about the house with a tissue wadded up your nose

It works though - Give it a try next time it starts to bleed....

[edit on 6/10/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
feel better soon Deep, you have been missed

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Get well soon. I haven't had surgery in a long time but I do remember how bad it is.

Zerinity

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I had that surgery done in 1974. Mine was done under local anesthesia and the doctor broke my nose twice during the procedure. Those shots in the nose were the worst shots I've ever had. When I complained about the pain during the procedure, the surgeon said he would shoot me up again. It freaked me out so bad, I asked him what he was doing and when he said that he was sewing up my nose, I told him to get it over with. It was far less painful than the shots would have been. My surgeon came with very high recommendations and while there was swelling and all the same problems you probably had, as well, there was no bruising.

I see you're lurking these days. I hope everything is okay.

top topics

join